Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:00 pm
Satrina shook her head. "No...No thank you, I can do it on my own." She was following William as they went into the appartment.
"You will stay in the store room, it has a window that opens but no light, It's rather small but should be enough room for the cot and your belongings." He said opening said room, as he had recently moved into the apartment, it was completely empty.
"Aden, would you go get the folding cot and the bedding for her?"

--

The guards opened the gates, bowing low to her as she passed by.
Inside the castle, everything was adorned in blood red lilies. from the ceilings to the floor. all shades of Red, making it seem as if it where the inside of a human body rather then a castle.

--

When they had gone, Claude went back to getting supper ready. He bowed to Ciel. "Supper will be ready in just a moment young master."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:20 pm
Aden happily agreed to help as he rushed out to go and get her her folding cot and bedding. He not only did that for her but he folded it out and actually made the bed. He was really trying to impress her even though Satrina said he needed to grow up. He was trying his hardest to prove his worth regardless of his age.

Grell walked into the castle and instantly noticed all of the red lilies everywhere just like the one that Satan had given to her. Well guess he's trying to get me with kindness. His motives are still the same... She smirked as he memorized her own way to the ballroom and walked into the elegant soirée and smiled at all the demons dancing to the elegant music, and she noticed that she was the only one wearing red. She looked at the throne at the very back of the room, and sure enough there Satan was with his first in command demon standing right next to him. Grell walked up to them and looked at Satan. "Good evening Lucifer. How goes it?"

Ciel nodded. "Very well Claude. You and Sebastian go and bring it together." Sebastian nodded and left to help him.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:36 pm
William watched Aden out of the corner of his eye in amusement. It was adorable how he was trying to impress her, the girl on the other hand was eying his handiwork with a critical eye. It was enough to make him smile.

Seeing Grell walk into the ball room, Satan stood up, Lilith who was his current lover, slid off his lap and stood behind him, glaring hard at Grell.
"Going very well.....now that your here. We can start the entrainment." He offered her the seat beside him.
The tall big demon who was his first in command frowned and gave her a slight bow. "Miss Sutcliff, a you honor us with your presence....once again."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:45 pm
Grell bowed to Lilith seeing as she was the current Queen of Hell. She simply smirked at her glare at her. She was going to take the seat beside him before the first in command bowed to her and frowned. Not to mention his comment made him slightly confused but then she smirked once again. "So you know that I was here in the castle once before? I was only here for the Gender Changing Amulet. Nothing more and nothing less. What? Are you jealous by any chance that I went into his bedroom before you ever could? I can see it in your mind. You have feelings for Satan...don't you?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:56 pm
Before Zeke could retaliate with a comment, Lucifer clapped his hands. "Bring her out....Let''s get this ball properly underway."
A couple of the guards had brought out a bound angel that they managed to capture. They had beaten her bloody, her wings where broken in places, but she still had a defiant look on her face.
Lucifer smiled. "The result of the war, shall be thusly...." He pointed to the prisoner. ".....Please.....make sure that you don't kill her too soon." He waves his hand as several demons gleefully pounced on her.
Chucking at the sound of thhe angel's screams, Lucifer sat down. Lilith poured him another glass of wine.
Zeke, who was seated on the other side of Grell said in a low voice. "That will be you next once Our Master tires of you." He said to Grell.
The demons at the ball where literally taring into the Angel's flesh with claws fangs and other body parts.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:09 pm
Grell was really starting to get pissed off. A red aura began to surround her and her fangs were bared. What Zeke had said had only sealed the fate of the demons hurting that poor angelic creature. She got up from her seat and her outfit changed to that of in her demon form only without the black pants underneath the red and golden dragon top. She was now standing right in front of Zeke. "Another word out of you Lover Boy and I'll kill you!" She sent dragon auras out and pushed the demons away from the harmed angel, getting their pull blown attention like she wanted.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:24 pm
Lucifer smirked behind his wine glass but said nothing. Lilith watched with interest.
Zeke laughed at Grell. "You are not enjoying tonight's entertainment? How about a moreup close and 'personal' show?" He was standing up now, unzipping the black leather shirt he wore. There was an axe on his hip, He fingered the handle in a provocative way.
Now Lilith was smirking. She put her arms around Lucifer whispering in his ear. He laughed at her joke. "Now that would make for a more entertaining show.....Go ahead Zeke.....try her on."
Zeke smirked and pulled his weapon free to attack Grell.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:38 pm
Grell summoned her dragon katana and blocked his attack before quickly moving behind him and kicked him in his back, using the dragon auras to continue holding back the other demons from attacking the angel. "Yeah Zeke. Come and try me on. I'll show you why the Dragon Demons were the most powerful demons alive!" She noticed that as a female she also moved faster then in her male form. This was going to be fun. The kick had sent him flying into a nearby wall and she waited for him to get back up again.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:44 pm
Zeke has crashed into the wall, scattering flowers everywhere. Grell had kicked him with such force that the flowers on the ceiling where starting to rain down. It looked like blood was raining.
The male demon immediately got up and pushed off the wall using it to propel himself to Grell once again, He raised his axe and snapped his fingers as other demons from around the ball room moved to attack her at the same time.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:00 pm
Grell saw that there was more then one demon coming after her and she saw only one open option. She was going to have to kill the weaker links to get to the stronger one. She summoned more dragon auras, using them to tear into and kill all the other incoming demons while making herself vanish with teleportation, and appeared behind him once again giving him a really good slash in the back with her sword before landing gracefully on the floor before turning around to look at the now bleeding demon. "The ballroom looks even more perfect now with the blood spilled on the floor. It truly resembles my beauty wouldn't you agree?" She smirked even more as she took another step towards him. "The last in command that I killed with my sword gave me the ability to read minds. I wonder what power your blood will give me?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:12 pm
Zeke was bleeding badly. his blood mingling with the blood on the floor. He slowly got up. "You....would never know." He pointed to Grell just as all the blood on the floor seemed to form into sharp spikes aiming directly for Her!

Luciver smiled. Zeke's particular ability was to control and use his own blood as a weapon, if he mingled his blood with the spilled blood of another, then he controlled that person's blood as well. For Demons it was a rather rare ability, which was why Satan had chosen him.
Lilith smirked.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:21 pm
Grell was smirking as well. She had never seen anything like this before. She then used her dragon aura summons to create an orb like barrier around her, and the bloody spikes simply shattered as they touched it. When he was done attacking she decided that she wanted that power for herself, and that she wanted to stop playing with him, and end it. Her next attack would be her last. While still inside of her barrier she transformed into her full dragon demon form and flew up into the air, close to the ceiling of the ballroom. She made her dragons swarm faster in speed around her before putting them all together in an orb of power in her hands before not only shooting it at him, but also dove down with it at an incredible speed. Before Zeke could even blink he was dead both from the blast, and from the sword straight through his chest. She took the sword out before putting it away, and reverted back to her normal form before standing before Satan and Lilith once again.

"Hey Lilith...look behind you. What do you see?" It was a painting of Satan and his mother Rose, wearing the crown that was still on Grell's head.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:32 pm
Lilith smiled and slowly truned around to look at the painting, inspecting it then turned back to to face Grell, She was being very obvious about her actions. "I see a b***h in a pretty dress." She grinned, obviously impressed by Grell's little performance. "And her b*****d son in front of me." Lilith nuzzled Lucifer affectionately.
The Devil laughed. "Still Jealous? after all these years? My dear Lilith?"
The first demon put her arms around the fallen Angel. "It can't be helped. I've always wanted you all to myself."
Lucifer smiled. "Your getting greedy, as if being the mother to all demonkind wasn't enough for you, instead of my creation you want to be my sole lover as well."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:47 pm
"My mother was never a b***h, and she was ten times more beautiful then you can ever hope to be. Also do I look like a man to you? I have breasts and a c**t, so that makes me female. I was only 1 year old at the time that he killed the rest of my clan, and I was at my most vulnerable. He could have killed me right along with the others, but he didn't. If you're the jealous type then you're really going to love this next bit Lilith. Lucifer has offered me the title of Queen, and he said he'd do whatever it takes to make me his. It's one thing to be offered a fancy title, but it's another thing entirely to actually earn it. Rose would have still been his lover if she hadn't fallen for my father. Face the facts Lilith. You're only second best..."

The other demons in the room were impressed by her power as well, already starting to think about what it would be like with a dragon queen once again, and they liked the sound of it.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:02 pm
Lilith snickered, Grell's reaction was even better then she hoped for. but the second bit had her frowning. "Is this true?" She demanded, now facing Lucifer.
"Yes, I am offering Grell to be my queen, Do you think that you would hold that title forever just because you share my bed?"
Lilith clenched her fists. but the glower from Satan had her biting back the words that so wanted to come out, Instead Lilith stepped off the dais intent on leaving the ball. as She walked by Grell She told her. "If I had known.....I would have killed your grandfather the moment he left my womb. Don't forget where you came from, you b*****d Prince of Hell."
There where murmurs as she left the ballroom.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games