Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Games and Contest Spot.
ChronoSpark's Phat Azz Contest Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a virgin?
  No...*coughyescough*
  Nope
  WTF is your freaking problem? Jerk
View Results

Noche de Ladrones

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:31 am
Simple310
Speaking of junk, do any of you two have any bugs, flowers, or trash that you wanna get rid of? If so give them to me.
*is a collector of these things* what do you need them for?  
Kiyoshi_Moramita rolled 8 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 3, 6, 3, 6, 3, 2 Total: 28 (8-48)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:32 am
I know I just got on, but medicine is kicking in again -.- sorry, see everyone later. *yawns*  

Kiyoshi_Moramita

Noche de Ladrones

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:33 am
Kiyoshi_Moramita
I know I just got on, but medicine is kicking in again -.- sorry, see everyone later. *yawns*
byeee.... heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:33 am
Kristina_is_Ineffable
Simple310
Kristina_is_Ineffable
Simple310
Kristina_is_Ineffable
hmmm. *bites his head* braaaaaaains............ *chews on his skull*

domokun
You can have the brains. I want his soul.
heart deal. and how are you this morning?
Very soul fulfilling.
sweet. excited about the day off? more time to kill off innocents and feed on their essence.

3nodding
Well all you have to do is snap their necks and suck the innards. I have a much difficult process to do to get the souls.  

Simp!e
Captain

Liberal Enabler

9,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
JulietBunny rolled 8 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 4, 5, 5, 1, 4, 4 Total: 28 (8-48)

JulietBunny

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:34 am
Kritina, my love! *tiredly glomps you and kisses you* ...i couldn't sleep. not after last night. *smiles at you* that was sooo good. heart i must have masturbated...3 times... mmm... i love you so much. *kisses you again*  
Simple310
Kristina_is_Ineffable
Simple310
Kristina_is_Ineffable
Simple310
Kristina_is_Ineffable
hmmm. *bites his head* braaaaaaains............ *chews on his skull*

domokun
You can have the brains. I want his soul.
Very soul fulfilling.
sweet. excited about the day off? more time to kill off innocents and feed on their essence.

3nodding
Well all you have to do is snap their necks and suck the innards. I have a much difficult process to do to get the souls.
lol true. but the screaming makes it worth it. rofl  

Noche de Ladrones

Simp!e
Captain

Liberal Enabler

9,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Kristina_is_Ineffable
Simple310
Speaking of junk, do any of you two have any bugs, flowers, or trash that you wanna get rid of? If so give them to me.
Well to trade them for boots.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:35 am
JulietBunny
Kritina, my love! *tiredly glomps you and kisses you* ...i couldn't sleep. not after last night. *smiles at you* that was sooo good. heart i must have masturbated...3 times... mmm... i love you so much. *kisses you again*
*huggles you to death* holy mother of god, i missed you!! *squeezes tightly* and uhh.... that's a little personal....... nobody really knows about that...... *coughcough*sodidi*coughcough*

heart i love you, dear.  

Noche de Ladrones

Noche de Ladrones

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:36 am
Simple310
Kristina_is_Ineffable
Simple310
Well to trade them for boots.
ahh, i see. sure, why not?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:36 am
Kristina_is_Ineffable
Simple310
Kristina_is_Ineffable
Simple310
Kristina_is_Ineffable
Very soul fulfilling.

3nodding
I didn't says that they didn't scream, I just said it was a difficult process and a long one. twisted  

Simp!e
Captain

Liberal Enabler

9,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
JulietBunny rolled 8 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 1, 2, 1, 6, 1, 3 Total: 22 (8-48)

JulietBunny

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:37 am
Kristina_is_Ineffable
JulietBunny
*huggles you to death* holy mother of god, i missed you!! *squeezes tightly* and uhh.... that's a little personal....... nobody really knows about that...... *coughcough*sodidi*coughcough*

heart i love you, dear.

oh. *bites my lip* i'm sorry, i forgot where we were for a second. *blushes* but i missed you so much. *cuddles with you* did you sleep well, sweetums?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:38 am
Simple310
Kristina_is_Ineffable
Simple310
Kristina_is_Ineffable
Simple310
Kristina_is_Ineffable
Very soul fulfilling.

3nodding
I didn't says that they didn't scream, I just said it was a difficult process and a long one. twisted
mmmmmm *thinks of all the enjoyable possibilities*  

Noche de Ladrones

Noche de Ladrones

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:39 am
JulietBunny
Kristina_is_Ineffable
JulietBunny

heart i love you, dear.

oh. *bites my lip* i'm sorry, i forgot where we were for a second. *blushes* but i missed you so much. *cuddles with you* did you sleep well, sweetums?
i guess you could call it sleeping... i was in bed..... o.O  
JulietBunny rolled 8 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 5, 3, 5, 1, 2, 6 Total: 33 (8-48)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:40 am
Kristina_is_Ineffable
JulietBunny
Kristina_is_Ineffable
JulietBunny

heart i love you, dear.

*giggles* what were you doing, then? if you weren't sleeping. hee...^.^ heart  

JulietBunny

Noche de Ladrones

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:42 am
JulietBunny
Kristina_is_Ineffable
JulietBunny
Kristina_is_Ineffable
JulietBunny

heart i love you, dear.

*giggles* what were you doing, then? if you weren't sleeping. hee...^.^ heart
*looks around the guild* i think you can guess.  
Games and Contest Spot.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games