Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:11 pm
Airce > Thanks for the support. heart You're right. People don't seem to take other's efforts into consideration all that much. neutral

Mei_Chan > The art party will be held in the "Art Party" thread. It's in the forum now, but currently locked until we pick the new date.
You can still check it out for any current info about the party themes, previous parties and themes, etc.

::return to luck-mode:: ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:12 pm
Nyome: I'll definitely give you a link! xd 50k HB?! eek I don't think it'll go that high. sweatdrop I don't think you've become arrogant! you've just charged a lot more than normal I guess. I want an excuse to do that! e_e;; I like traditional art though, but I'm too lazy to set out everything for watercolor though, like the water and squeezing out the paints. @_@

Mei_chan: You know the guild forum for our guild? In there is a sticky called Art Party, yup yup. ^^

Akahoshi: Good luck with your computer! >.<  

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Alucard_

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:24 pm
What's going on with the art party? Are they canceling it or just moving it?

(Gaia has been giving me Cannot Find Servers for the last 2 days so I couldn't check stressed )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:29 pm
Nyome: one-sama!!!!!!!!!!! ^^ I did something for you
its not much but i still think its cute -^^-
User Image
-^^- i like this style ._. and was thinking about making an art shop of them razz but o.o how much do you think i could charge ?? ^^UUU i mean they are not..like that good o.o so i wanted you guys to help me -^^- and tell me if you like ^^-

thank you all -^^-
Hugs and kisses  

Mei_chan

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:34 pm
PuddingPhobia> Oooh spiffeh art. ^~^ Welcome to the guild. ^^

DarkishStar> Good luck with the auction. =3

Speaking of auctions... I'm holding one at the moment. xp

Akahoshi> Aww -huggle- Sorry to hear you had a crappy weekend. ;-;

Alucard_> I believe Lang and AD are setting a new date. ^^;;

Mei_chan> Very cute. ^o^

Nyome> Heh I don't think you charge too much. Pretty art... <3

Tips are great... xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:01 pm
Sethirius: thank you *O*

((yay the largest post ever *poses* xd ))  

Mei_chan

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:02 pm
Abandoned Dreams
***ANNOUNCEMENTS***

-08.15.04-

Well, that was a bit of a disappointment. Gaia crashed and stayed that way for three whole days, one of which was our Art Party.
Lang and I will reschedule it and post the new date soon.

It seems that people are still confused about Art parties, and dates and such...

Such confusion can be resolved by visiting the very recently updated Announcements post.
AD Doesn't update those for fun (at least I think...).

Anyhow;

As you can now read, we are currently working on a NEW DATE for G.A.S.O.C.'s 4th Art Party, which will be held in THIS STICKY.
Said sticky will be unlocked on the day of the party.

An ANNOUCEMENT will be posted, stating the rescheduled Art Party date. You'll be given plenty of warning, so stay tuned to The Announcements to find out when and what things are going down.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:06 pm
Sir Langley: thank yuo for the information o.o i was only confused on "where" it would be held..i saw that thread and read it from top to bottom ^^UU but i was a little confused ^^
Thank you a lot for telling me what was happening razz ^^ thank you  

Mei_chan

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:26 pm
Ok, everyone. Listen up. The Art Party has been rescheduled for next Sunday, which is a week from today.

Let's go over this again.

ART PARTY SUNDAY, AUGUST 22nd.

If you have any more questions about it, check out the Art Party thread in the forum. Read the rules while you're out there, too.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:01 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Ok, everyone. Listen up. The Art Party has been rescheduled for next Sunday, which is a week from today.

Let's go over this again.

ART PARTY SUNDAY, AUGUST 22nd.

If you have any more questions about it, check out the Art Party thread in the forum. Read the rules while you're out there, too.
Oooh! Yay! Now I'll be able to make it! =D

Sethirius: Thanks! =)  

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:10 pm
*twitch twitch* The 22nd, is the day I'm suppose to go back home but I guess I can go back on the 23rd. I must be preasent at all the parties. 3nodding

DarkishStar - Thank you, my computer is still not like it was but that only because I'm missing a lot of my sotfware. (it's at my home sad )

Sethirius - *is huggled* Weekend sucked but tomorrow will be better because I called Katie's boss and told her Katie's is sick and won't be in to work tomorrow. (No one keeps my love away from me for three days straight twisted ) I doesn't help my foot or computer situation any, but I couldn't be happier.

Ok cuddly sleep time for me.

-btw- I probably won't be around much tomorrow. whee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:53 pm
Akahoshi: Yesh, don't you dare miss a party! >D  

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:10 am
*throws a donut at the wall*

Why is no one here when I am!? Do you plan it this way? crying

*eats the donut he threw*

sad domokun mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:41 am
Different time zones. rolleyes  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

tirbutt

Sparkling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:59 am
Yay for Art Party! ^_^ Hope i can make it but i'll prolly not know until the day of............

Sethirius: thank ye fer the spiffy comment.

Nyome: yes me heart tips....... and i think that whatever you charge for your art (i have no idea how much that is) its not enuf cuz face it: they're using fake money here to buy some amazing quality art! ^_^

Mei-chan: cute little piccy ^_^

Akahoshi: 0_0 hope things get better........ i lost all my programs when our family compy died last week but i got my ow laptop now....... unfortunately i only have a crappy free version o photoshop..... where are my brushes?! gonk

cheer up! ^_^ tis ok! heart heart  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games