Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rp Fanatics
CIA/FBI/Random peoples in my stories RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spiritual_Labyrinth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:05 pm
{{I'm glad you guys liked it! Plus Ricky, Clyde, I'm planning on finding one
that you two can enjoy so chill. XP }}

Mason squirmed and felt his heart race with the adrenaline of being with Devante. Not only that but getting to 'play' with Devante the way he loved most of all. "I've figured it out. I just state the obvious." he muttered right before his breath became a tad less steady. It was normal. His stamina still wasn't as good as Devante's but he was damn near close now.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:15 pm
"It's nothing. I'll tell you when we get on." Matt told him through his laughter. Once he and Dale were on and the seat had been lifted up some he said, "It's just because of the rumors people spread about what happens when couples go on the Ferris Wheel." he said as his laughter died down. He then pulled Dale on to his lap and wrapped his arms around him. He whispered into his ear, "Like some very naughty things that I could have us do."  

Corvette Matthius

Silver Matthius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:39 pm
Silver stared at him a moment before looking away nervously. "I told my brother I had moved on because I didn't want him to hurt you. He was still closer to the Nightmare when we last saw each other. I feared for you so I lied." she told him before burying her face in his chest as she cried. "I was just so afraid for you. Even though I didn't want you to go I had to because I knew he'd hurt you. And I...I wouldn't have been able to live with myself knowing that I was the reason that you had been in so much pain. And yet here I am...probably causing you even now." She explained through her tears.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:45 pm
Erin sighed before she went over to Ricardo's side and whispered, "Maybe we should leave them alone for now. I have to talk to you a bit too."  

Serinity Hernandes
Crew

Kana Taltos
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:52 pm
{{Posting for Masey's charrie Zerik. ^_^}}

Alexa stopped at Tristan's house to visit him and Clarice when she saw Zerik outside. "Hey Charlie!" she shouted as she ran over to hug him but then she
stopped a bit when she saw him look in her direction. His gaze was dark and he looked like he could kill. "Who...?" she tried, "Who are you?"

Zerik glared at Alexa then relaxed his expression a bit. "Name's Zerik. I'm Charlie's twin brother. We were separated 14 years ago so he probably doesn't remember me." he explained then took Alexa's hand and kissed the top. "And who might I ask are you m'lady?"

Alexa's face turned bright red. "I'm...I'm Alexa Rodriguez." she told him as she pulled her hand away from him. "Why are you here? Charlie lives on his own now."

Zerik stood up straight and stared at her curiously. "Do you by chance know my brother, or at least know where he may live?" he asked her.

"No, I don't quite know where he is but he's dating my best friend so that's how I know him." Alexa told him.

Zerik grinned impishly. "Do you at least have a number I can reach him by?" he asked as his expression went dark again.

Alexa wrote down Serinity's cellphone number and handed it to him. "That's his girlfriend. She's practically always with him so if you call her, you'll more than likely be able to get ahold of him." she said with a huge grin.

Zerik took it and put it in his pocket. "Thanks. Do you have somewhere I can drop you off?" he asked her.

"Nope. I came here to visit Tristan and Clarice. Their such sweet people." Alexa said before walking right inside the house as if it were her home.

Zerik stared after her and then got back on his motorcycle and drove off.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:58 am
-Re-cap? And any suggestions for jumping back in?-

-And no one has been to the vampire one.... I couldn't say anything...- crying  

Morderme
Crew

Spiritual_Labyrinth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:51 pm
{{Umm.....you could make Kana and Michael run into Zerik I guess. Or have
Tristan talk to Alexa since she went to see him.}}

{{Yeah, we've been trying to get Nikki, Masey, and Addy back on...dorks....}}  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:00 pm
Okizay... i have a new member for the rp W00t...

Name: Raul Kunze
DOB: Jan. 23rd
Personality: Outgoing and fun. He loves to meet new people and have a good time. But don't let his outside personality fool you. He's still a trained killer for the FBI.
Height: 6' 3"
Relationship status: Single... just can't find that right person
Hobbies: Singing and dancing
Pets: 4 dogs... Major, Colonel, Lt. and General
Bio: Raul had recently joined the FBI and has been a part of Ricardo's group for around 2 years now. He met Diana in a club one night that his friend owned and the two became fast friends. He still sings at the club every saturday night. And the girls still swoon over this song, sung by him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA_58XEu7-k
Looks:
User Image
UN: Raul Kunze  

Embers_Of_Night
Crew

Embers_Of_Night
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:02 pm
((Ok I hope it's saturday sweatdrop ok))

User Image

Raul walked into the club and smiled at his long time friend, Emily Hawley. "So what's the special tonight Em?" Raul asked with a smile that would melt through metal. He took off his jacket and threw it onto the counter and smiled over to a woman down at the other end of the counter.
"You know Raul I don't see why you don't just settle down already," Emily said as she dryed out a glass, then reached for a bottle of smirnoff for Raul. She handed it to him and shook her head.
Raul smiled at her dismay, "Because Emily my dear the right woman hasn't made herself known to me yet." He patted Emily's hand before taking the bottle and twisting off the cap. "Anyone singing tonight?"
"You know that Saturday's are cleared for you. And it seems you have quite the turn out of ladies this evening," Emily whispered and pointed to the women surrounding the small stage at the back of the club.
"Oh my word," Raul said and shook his head. "All because of me?"
"Yep you're quite the hit around here anymore Raul," Emily said and laughed at Raul's surprise.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:03 pm
((the other guys still aren't sure what to put so yeah... anywho do you guys like the new guy... but he needs a girl any suggestions?))  

Guardian Of The Grave
Crew

Silver Matthius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:16 pm
{{Well...Matt and I know someone from his and Zerik's gang who may like him. Her name's Tanya Celtone. She's a really sweet girl. about five years older than me. ^_^ I warn you though, she's hard to get a date with. She never got into a good relationship.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:42 pm
Tanya Celtone

User Image

{{Okay I'm here! So....do i get an award Silver? LOL! Just kidding!}}

Name: Tanya Celtone
DOB: July 7, 1983
Personality: Kind, caring, sweet, polite
Height: 5'11"
Hobbies: Singing, dancing, and playing accompiniment piano for others.
Pets: N/A
Bio: She was born in Chicago and loved to wander the world. She was
on the move a lot with her parents being business agents. One day both her parents died in a car wreck and at the time she was only 13. She had
been freaking out for a long time when Shane and Asven, the leaders of
"The Wolf Pack" gang, took her in and helped her calm down some. She
found out that she was better off with the gang but because she was in a
gang not many guys wanted to be near her and more times than not the
people who had called themselves her friends ended up being afraid of her
because of her status. At 20 she still had not had a good date with anyone
and so she was normally found at bars or in clubs trying to get over the
fact that no one but her gang truly liked her.
This is her main song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxkLeGlYWHs
Looks: Pic at top.  

Tanya Celtone

Rp Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out