Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Claim your pet/slave here
Slave Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

redjohn707

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:32 pm
"How unpleasant and unfortunate. The last time I was hit on the head I ended up in a cage too, a bit bigger, but crammed with others. If it weren't for my charm and skills of observation, I would probably still be there." He reflected to the other man. "What species are you, if you don't mind me asking?" He squints a bit "I think I see a tail back there."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:39 am
Crow looked at his tail and scratched his ears, "I'm a neko." He said as he moved his hair out of his eyes.  

kris inia
Crew

redjohn707

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:29 am
He looks Crow over once again "Ah, of course you are! My eyes are still adjusting from being outside all day. My guess is you are a pet?" He states, standing firmly in front of the cage.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:03 am
Crow sighed, "Yup." He said as he held his jacket in his hand and looked at his tail again.  

kris inia
Crew

Matts_Mello_Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:11 am
Baileyi walked into the shop looking around at all the cages filled with people. She shuddered and made a face. She didn't know how some of them were perfectly calm. If that was her in there she would be ramming the bars trying desperately to get out. She shuddered again and continued walking up and down the rows. She stopped by a cage holding a neko girl with black hair and gold eyes. "Hi," she said. "What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:16 am
"Do you do anything in particular? Companion, guarding, keeping the rodent people at bay..?" Khurzan asked with a bit of a smirk, still curious about the neko. While he didn't feel security was a huge concern back home, he also thought that given his previous line of work, there really can't be too many sets of eyes roaming the house.  

redjohn707

kris inia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:27 am
Crow looked at the man and yawned, "I sleep, I eat and I refuse to do anything." He said as he moved his hair out of his face again.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:34 am
"Good to know, I suppose." Khurzan said as he moved along, deciding that he can keep on browsing the many cages before making a final selection. He knew that his search was for something that could help out a bit around the house, maybe keep him company as well as on his toes. If he needed something that just slept and ate, he reasoned, he could always get married.  

redjohn707

Matts_Mello_Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:41 am
Baileyi tilted her head and blinked at the darker skinned girl. She smiled sweetly. "Come on. Don't be shy. I won't bite."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:47 am
Crow yawned and looked around. He leaned against his cage and watched everyone and everything around him.
User Image  

kris inia
Crew

Matts_Mello_Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:42 am
Baileyi sighed. "Well, when you feel like talking call me over. I'm Baileyi, or Bailey for short." She stood up and continued walking until she reached a cage with another neko, this time a boy. She smiled. "Hi."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:48 am
Crow looked up at the woman and smiled, "Hello." He said softly as he moved his hair out of his light green eyes.  

kris inia
Crew

Matts_Mello_Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:53 am
Baileyi smiled wider. "You have pretty eyes. Though all cat's do in my opinion. I'm Baileyi, or Bailey. What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:59 am
Crow stretched out, "I'm Crow, and it's a pleasure to meet you Baileyi." He said softly.  

kris inia
Crew

kris inia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:28 pm
((gtg I'll be back in a little bit.))  
Claim your pet/slave here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games