Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Players' Domain

Back to Guilds

A great place to roleplay and an all around place to hang out, make friends and eat smores. 

Tags: role play, literate, romance, horror, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
The City That Whispers-Accepting Now! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:18 pm
"Good." He rose out of her shadow. "It's tough to stay like that for a long time." He stretched his arms and legs. "Should we head to my house so I can dress like a Maravan?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:26 pm
She raised an eyebrow. "I've never been to your house." She realized.
(brb gotta shower)  

CeeMeAsMe

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:30 pm
He grined. "There's a first time for everything isnt there?" He pointed in the direction of the city. "Its not much but its all my father would give me. And besides its better than the castle in my opinion."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:41 pm
Celia laughed. "Really? Better than the castle?" She switched the baby to her arm and he made a noise that indicated he had begun to wake.  

CeeMeAsMe

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:56 pm
He nodded. "In my opinion it is. I mean I dont like the concept of living in a place so big to begin with. And at least at my place you know that your alone and no one is listening in on your conversation." He shrugged. "But it all depends on your tastes."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:59 pm
Her smile turned small but it had a kind thought coming from it. "That would be nice, knowing you weren't being watched, that there wasn't a chance you would turn the corner and someone would be standing there while you talked to a friend about how you weren't, by their laws, supposed to belong within the city."  

CeeMeAsMe

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:03 pm
He laughed. "Its nice for planning rebellions too." He smelled the smoke drifting down from the mountains. "I like that smell. I dont like why its here but I like it." He shook the smell out of his head. "We're gonna have to keep moving or it'll look suspicious."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:09 pm
She nodded. "Of course." She said and followed him.  

CeeMeAsMe

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:17 pm
They reached his house and locked the door. He showed her around.They ended the tour in the living room. "And that's my house. Relax. I'm sure the kid would enjoy that."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:20 pm
She laid the baby down in the corner of the couch, pressed up between the arm rest and a pillow. "Thanks." She said and sat down beside him.  

CeeMeAsMe

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:25 pm
He smirked. "No problem. Anytime you need a place to stay yu know where to go." He started to walk to his bedroom. "Now if you'll excuse me Im gonna change into something less formal."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:35 pm
She let him go. A place to stay The queen had liked her very much when they met, Celia was only a year younger than her but the queen had treated her like she was a young child in need of care. She gave her a small room with three other servants. Apparently that was "high qualitiy" for a Briar castle servant, but she had meant well.  

CeeMeAsMe

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:39 pm
He came out of the bedroom wearing loose pants, an open button-up shirt, and a pair of old boots. A small necklace rested on his lungs.((Its looks like the character pic))

He looked at her as he came out. "Well did I do good enough so they wont be afraid of me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:45 pm
She stared at him for a moment and then smiled. "Yea, actually. You're not rough enough to appear completely Mavaran," She stood up and walked over to him. "maybe the son of a Mavaran and a Briar but it's good enough that if they don't know you, they won't think you're an Aaron."  

CeeMeAsMe

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:49 pm
He looked at her. "That's good. We wouldnt get very far if they were." He looked at the prince. "So. Do you wanna rest for a bit, or are you good to go now?"  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff