Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dria of the Lake

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:48 pm
Katsumi... where are your other 3 wings....?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:07 am
Auron watched as it all what on. "How could he beat me? Is the power of the dark really that strong?" A feather fell from his wing revealing a scale. His eyes widen as his memory of his previous self came rushing back. "No darkness is stronger then light!" He flew over to Katsumi and said "I think we should fall back to heaven for today. He is just like him isn't he. But even the devil fell to god's might." He looked at Takuto. "I will become stronger then you." he said as more feathers fell off revealing the scaled wing completely.
((I hate missing so much, sorry I have been busy lately))  

Dyron Heartless

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:43 am
((ok this is gonna be kinda long but i have to catch up lol))

Alucard looked at Katsumi. "No i dont. I know what its like Katsumi! I..... I attacked her when i was like that. And if you do, then may God himself protect you from my wrath." Alucard looked back at Celeste. "I will not follow her until i have proof that she can control it." His eyes shifted to Takuto. "You wanted her back?! I understand love! That isnt love! You wanted her to be like I was. One side regretting my choice, the other craving war and blood!! Love is having the one you love by your side no matter what!!" Alucard looks at Celeste again. "Celeste, as soon as we draw back to Heaven I am requesting to lead a second army. I trust only three people in this world now." Alucard walks behind Celeste and grabs her sword hand. "Dont do it Celeste. She may be half Dark now but she still is half Light. I wont have you become a traitor.....not like i was." He looked at Takuto. "God is not a hoax. He leads us all from his throne. He sends his word down to us and we follow. I believe that." Alucard looked at Auron as he made his suggestion. "I agree. But Auron whats wrong with your wing."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:32 pm
Auron looked back at it just noticing all the feathers have fallen off. His eyes widen and he shuck his head. "It's a long story and that I can tell you later." He held his hand out to Katsumi then looked at Celeste. "Lets go."  

Dyron Heartless

XDark Angel of ChaosX
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:13 pm
*grips Katsumi's hand and looks at her* dont go Katsumi.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:25 pm
Alucard... Auron..... Celeste closed her eyes as she saw that all of her friends, had either fallen or once fallen. It made her afraid. Will that happen to me as well? she wondered. She looked at Takuto, just looking at him scared her. When she drew her sword at him. She was so afraid. She nodded at Alucard and Auron and extended her wings preparing to take off. She looked at Katsumi.

"Katsumi... Please come home...."  

Dria of the Lake

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:26 pm
Alucard looks at Katsumi his eyes full of worry. "Katsumi dont listen to him. He's not the same man you once loved!! That man is dead!! He died when Takuto chose a side in this war!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:33 pm
Alucard looked at Celeste. He sensed her worry. He walked over to her and grabbed her hand. "Come on Celeste. Lets go home. We need to leave Katsumi to make her own choices."  

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

Dria of the Lake

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:37 pm
"but... there is still hope. you turned too right? He isn't dead he can still repent. Right? Right?" Celeste looked to Alucard, a saddness in her eyes. She was hoping everything was gonna be ok. She wanted it to be ok. To go back to normal, In heaven. Laughing with her friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:43 pm
Alucard held Celeste tight in his arms. "I hope so. I chose to turn back to the Light. We cant force her to do the same. I dont fully understand the situation either, but i hope so. I really do Celeste."  

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

Dria of the Lake

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:49 pm
Celeste reached out and held Alucard's hand in hers. "Thank you," She said then she gave him a small kiss on the cheek. "For being there, for coming back. I really missed you. If it wasn't for Auron. I would have probably gone insane." She gave a small smile to her friend Auron.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:55 pm
Auron gave a small smile back but he couldn't hold it. He just turned away looking back at his leader.  

Dyron Heartless

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:01 pm
Alucard blushed. "It should be me thanking you. If you hadnt agreed to fight, never have been at this battle, i would of stayed the same. And besides.." Alucard smiled as he looked into her eyes. "you would of been fine with out me. I know you would of."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:50 pm
*glares at the three of them and frowns* why dont you just leave?!?! its obvious, SHE STAYS WITH ME!  

XDark Angel of ChaosX
Captain

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:22 pm
Alucard eyes shift to Takuto. "Takuto, if you truly love her you cant force her to go with you. The choice is her's not ours." He looked around at all of his friends.  
Angel Wars RP Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff