Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Welcome to Clipped Wings - OPEN for business! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangeoSmoothie
Crew

Opinionated Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:50 pm
Jackson stalked into the shop, slipping past the slave-carrier who had delivered the wolf-boy. He smiled at the man for his evil. Only a sadist would do the job. Still, he made no comment as he opened the door, causing a bell to ring. Jackson frowned. The shop owner, Cal, had just announced his presence to a hundred miserable slaves... maybe two of which who would leave. It was cruel... and genius.

Immediately, a slave caught his eye. Sanyo. Jackson smiled as he approached Cal. "I want to congratulate you, Cal," he said with a grin. "You've just crushed the hopes of many slaves without them even knowing. And, I'd like to speak about one of the slaves standing over there." He pointed to Sanyo. "How much for the b***h?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:51 pm
User ImageCal: Master and Shop Owner

Cal grinned and took the package into the store, passing a master at the same time. "I'll be with you in a moment, sir." Examining the boys collars, he smirked and carried the small cage to the back of the store, depositing him in the next empty cage of his collection of disobedience. He was proud of his small collection. Attaching his chain and locking the cage closed, he returned to the master waiting for him. "Good day," he said. "Have you found anything you like?" he asked him.

Hearing another enter, he smiled again. "I'm glad I could amuse you. If you wait a moment, this man has asked of my attention first." He did glance at the slave in question, a broader smirk crossing his lips.

((Haha, congrats xD Sometimes I can manage that length, but, not as often as I would like))  

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

- - Ace-of-shadows -1

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:53 pm
Mangekyo-User85
Jackson stalked into the shop, slipping past the slave-carrier who had delivered the wolf-boy. He smiled at the man for his evil. Only a sadist would do the job. Still, he made no comment as he opened the door, causing a bell to ring. Jackson frowned. The shop owner, Cal, had just announced his presence to a hundred miserable slaves... maybe two of which who would leave. It was cruel... and genius.

Immediately, a slave caught his eye. Sanyo. Jackson smiled as he approached Cal. "I want to congratulate you, Cal," he said with a grin. "You've just crushed the hopes of many slaves without them even knowing. And, I'd like to speak about one of the slaves standing over there." He pointed to Sanyo. "How much for the b***h?"

((wow and I thought I had a sharp tongue! How come I never saw this side of you?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:08 pm
User Image
Sanyo mumbled the words that Cal said after he said them. Then laughed as if she'd card about a ball. She looked down at the other to slave walking in wounding if she'd enjoy the 15 mins those two had in here with her. Well they seem boring Izabella thought flying around in circles in the air. "..."  

Psionu

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

MangeoSmoothie
Crew

Opinionated Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:10 pm
Jackson nodded gruffly. "Of course. Sorry to interrupt you, Cal." His eyes glinted with amusement. He eyed Sanyo up She'd make a good slave for his purposes. He could abuse her and cause her pain with ease. It'd be extremely fun, exhilarating, even.

Jackson let his gaze wonder. He saw very little that caught his attention, but he figured that he may as well check out the new ware. "I'll be over here, Cal," he said, walking away. With luck, he'd have pissed the shop owner off. Every time he came in here, he liked to pick and make his own little revenges. Even interrupting Cal during a deal gave him some gratification.

Jackson walked solemnly to the back of the room. The caged wolf-boy was beginning to stir. Jackson kicked it, hoping to wake up. "Conroy," he said, examining the sloppy writing that the carrier had left on the clip-board. "How is this life treating you?"

//Because, dear Connor, did I ever have reason to say "How much for the b***h?" I thought not. 3nodding wink //  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:15 pm
User Image
Kora: Slave

Kora growled through her gag, since she couldn't talk and glared at everyone that passed by. Not only was she gagged, her hands were chained to the top of her cage. Swinging herself as forward as possible, she started to kick at her cage door again. She was very thirsty, but was unable to ask for anything with the gag on.

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Amaurofebris

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:16 pm
Nathaniel____________________________________

User Image

Nathaniel watched as the shop owner tended to the new unconscious wolf boy, and noticed a new master stroll in suddenly, unannounced. He admired his style, though he preferred a more laid back and respectful demeanor... in public. After hearing the other master speak of the slaves, he couldn't help but muster a small smirk, though again he couldn't give him much credit. Respect was highly valued to the angel, regardless of how he chose to spend his more... humiliating past times. He spoke idly as the master was still within presence. "It must be quite a satisfying feeling to have possession over so many of these little creatures. I'd certainly be boastful to have acquired such a diverse and ever-growing collection."

As the man turned and walked towards the slave cages, he noticed he had Cal's full attention now, and he waved his arm in the direction of the defiant songbird in the back row. "What is her name, and what is her cost? I wish to purchase her."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:24 pm
Sadly for Jackson, the wolf-boy had only twitched. Jackson looked at the cages nearby and noticed a neko girl, gagged and bound. Instinctively, Jackson approached and removed the gag. He peered into her cage. Kora, the clip-board read. Jackson smirked at her. "Enjoying your private time?" he inquired cruelly. "I found that it gives one time to reflect on how useless they are, don't you think?" He glanced at Cal. Still talking. He wanted that girl. He wanted a lot today, when he'd never desired for one of Cal's wares at all. Of course, his last torture slave had just... died, so he was in need of a second. A spare or two would not hurt, either.
//What's the slave limit?//  

MangeoSmoothie
Crew

Opinionated Garbage

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:24 pm
User ImageCal: Master and Shop Owner

"It is a pleasant feeling, I hadn't thought my business would get so much attention in this small town," Cal said as he looked around the shop at his possessions. Even if he sold Kaura, he could find another helper, though maybe not as obedient as she, but never the less, he never had a shortage of slaves.

"That would be Kaie," he said with a grin. "She just came in not too long ago, which I am pretty sure you witnessed, correct? As for her cost, I have a special going on, all slaves are two thousand dollars each, cash only." Cal preferred cash to anything else, he was more likely to not get ******** out of his money. Cal was standing there with his hands gripped in front of him. "I had also noticed you liking Blaze over there, are you looking at getting both?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:25 pm
((I hadn't really been enforcing one, but lets say 3 for now))  

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:45 pm
User Image

Kora growled at the man in front of her, instinctively snapping her teeth at him. "I am not useless," she said, spitting into his face. "My thoughts are of my concern, not yours." She was not an obedient lave, far from it. Her green eyes were burning with the gold specks of fire of being gagged for too long. "I want water," she reserved herself to say. She hated relying on anyone else than herself.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:46 pm
Nathaniel____________________________________

User Image

"Reasonable price. Kaie, hm? Interesting name, and it fits. That takes care of deciding whether or not I would change it to suit my favor." He often thought it endearing and possessive to rename his slaves from what they had been called in the shop. Most often their names were that of previous masters, and so he enjoyed applying his own sort of ownership tag on them. This name would suit him fine though, it was unique and held an air of mystery, much like herself.

He began reaching for his wallet as he further debated on this neko girl, 'Blaze' as he called her. He would be inclined to give her a new name, at least, it seemed too revealing and plain of her. Quick to anger, pyrotechnic, all things so easily read from her personality and even further outlined in her name. "I think I'll be content with just purchasing Kaie today, though I may also be inclined to return for Blaze at a later time, depending on how things get along when I take Kaie home with me. That is, if you haven't already sold her by the time I come back." As he finished speaking, he had retrieved an unknown sum of money from inside the wallet fold, and flipping through the bills quickly he handed over the amount specified by the man. Nodding as he replaced his wallet on his person, he thought for a moment. "Would you know of any shops nearby that sold clothing, or perhaps more slave-oriented accessories? Particularly I was looking to buy a harness. Those wings may serve to be troublesome on the trip home. Oh, and while I remember, I was curious of something. I noticed that you had applied many strong anti-magic barriers around this shop. Could you tell me anything about that as well?"

He figured he may as well try and get everything out of the way at once so that Cal could tend to the master who had recently entered. Standing with his weight supported on one leg, he crossed his arms nonchalantly in contentment as he spoke to the shop owner, curiously awaiting his response to his questions.

Amaurofebris

MangeoSmoothie
Crew

Opinionated Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:48 pm
Jackson nodded. He closed his eyes and held his hand flat a cup of clear, ice cold water appeared in his hands. He handed it to Kora. "Not only do you get water," he said with a smile, "it's clean, and cold as well."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:54 pm
User Image
Kaura

Kaura almost flinched at Cal’s words, she had been here long enough to know his tone when he was disappointed with her. She knew that this was a quick warning to her that just as easily as he had bought her, he could sell her as well, and it made the hairs on her arm stand on end.

She gave the master she was speaking to a deep bow, “If you need any more help I will be glad to assist you however possible.” She straightened, and hurried over to grab the paperwork for the new slaves.

She moved as gracefully as she could, minus one dizzy stumble as a wave of nausea from the previous attack, and approached the group of masters with everything in order for their new purchases. She shot Cal a bright smile, one that she reserved for when she knew she had disappointed him, and had every intention of making it right in the future.

She watched the dark angel count out the money, making note of it's accuracy, before pulling out Kaie's papers and starting work on the paperwork for her sale.

((OOC: Kaie's post will be up soon, I'm working on it. XD ))  

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:56 pm
User Image

Kora glared at the man. "My hands are chained," she said through clenched teeth. Really, was this man daft? she asked herself. Shaking her head, making her hair move from in front of her face, she wished she had powers to snap at the man, but even then they wouldn't work in the shop, not with the net Cal used to cover this place. Refraining from kicking the cage while he stood with water, she opened her mouth for the water.

Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games