Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~*The Official Yugioh Yaoi Guild!*~
~Hi, I'm new here.~ (Introductions) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uke_lovechild

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:48 am
Hello, I'm new here myself

My favorite pairings are
puppyshipping (cuz blue and gold are wonderfully beautiful together)
All the Hikari/yamishippings (I cant remember what some of them are called)
Duke/tristan
Ahh Kaibacest is up there too (don't hurt me!*cowers*)

Thats about it  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:03 am
Hello all! I am very pleased to have been accepted into this Guild. I have been a great YuGiOh fan for many years. I'd have to say that my favorite pairing, without a doubt, is Thiefshipping (of course I am also open to other pairings as well).

I simply love to RP. It's really all I can do (I am so totally literate, ya'll!!!!!11!1). As you might be able to guess, I am quite the Malik RPer.

Also, I am probably not nearly as knowledgeable on YuGiOh as many of the other members here, so I apologize ahead of time if I do not know much... stuff. For this reason, I usually don't prefer really in-depth RPs that involve an extensive knowledge of the manga or whatnot (I've only read, like, the first ten books).

That's right folks. Being ever-so underprivileged, all I know is what I've seen on the series (and the english dub, mind you -.-; ) aaaand from what I've found out from the internet! :] In that case, I like RPs that really don't necessitate a seriously thorough (all-knowing) understanding.

I am still quite good at Rping, though (I hope x])! Well, that's all from me for now~

heart 2 u!

p.s. Please forgive me if I can't get out of my Malik PRness even out side of the RP subforum... heehee!

Maliku Ishutaru

Akila_Ishtar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:12 pm
Hello! My name is Akila, and I really love Yu-Gi-Oh Yaoi! ^.^ (Le duh)

Anyway, my favorite characters are Malik Ishtar and Katsuya Jounouchi heart

And, my favorite shippings are:
Irateshipping (JouxMalik)
Chaseshipping (HondaxOtogi)

I love to draw, draw fancomics, roleplay, write, and talk a lot! Oo, and I also love making new friends. (Random PMS are awesome!)

Hopefully, this guild is a lot of fun!! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:45 pm
hi i'm new...i love joey/seto...tehe they the best!  

Pandora Sychelles

Dapper Kitten

2,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200

caitylee2003

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:20 am
hello im caity but yall can call me kittin. im 14 and from arkansas.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:31 am
hello, i am bob. i tend to be kinda silent on forums cuz i feel akward in large crowds (unfortunatly online as well as off), but if ne 1 wants to talk just pm me and il be happy to chat.
my fav pairing is anything w/ ryou (mainly bakura and the ishtars)
if u want to know ne more bout me just pm ^-^  

CaveManBob169

Thendall

6,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:44 pm
sweatdrop Couldn't hurt right?

Name: Chittyco1 (call me chitty or chits...One time some one called me chitty-bangbang)

Favorite pairings:Tendershipping (BakuraxRyou)Gemshipping (Thief BakuraxRyou) Puppyshipping!

Odd, random fact: I love angsty yaoi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:53 pm
Name: Momi

Favorite pairings: JouxSeto, MarikxMalik, BakuraxRyou

Odd, random fact: I'm addicted to fanfiction. Lol. XP  

Momi-sama

Bleeding Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:12 pm
Name~Mrs.Muto but you can call me Demon or Kiki or Ran

Intrests~ Yugi, I love Yugi as much as Yami, dueling all together, reading th magna, watching the show, basically any thing with the word Yu-Gi in it.

Yu-Gi-Oh Charater Info~ Kiki was little when she first meet Yugi at age 7. But she didnt know about Atem at the time. So 10 years later, she ran into him again and got caught in a shadow game. Thats when she realized she has feelings for both of them{DRAMA!!! 3nodding }

Favorite Shippings~ Puzzleshipping {YugixYami}, Puppyshipping {SetoxJoey} ,Prideshiping {YamixSeto}

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:39 pm
Name: Rose Maxwell

Fav. Pairings: heart Yami/Yuugi heart & Seto/Joey, among others

Misc.: I love yaoi/slash, especially reading it, and writing, but not quite so much. heart  

RoseMaxwell

Bleeding Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:30 pm
Name~Mrs.Muto but you can call me Demon or Kiki or Ran
Other Intrests~ Yugi, I love Yugi as much as Yami, dueling all together, reading th magna, watching the show, basically any thing with the word Yu-Gi in it sweatdrop . I like RPing and well... yea thats it
Yu-Gi-Oh Charater Info~ Kiki was little when she first meet Yugi at age 7. But she didnt know about Atem at the time. So 10 years later, she ran into him again and got caught in a shadow game. Thats when she realized she has feelings for both of them{DRAMA!!! 3nodding }
[/align

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:39 pm
Hi! ^^ I'm Neko... And, my favorite pairing is Yugi and Yami. 3nodding Hm... Anything involving Yu-Gi-Oh, I'll like to do, unless it's watching the GX, which I'm not very..fond of. sweatdrop

And I have a website too! With fanfictions! (Because I'm obsessed with and addicted to reading them... ^^) *points* It has YugixYami fanfictions, and it's a memorial site for the website Yugi's Angel, which...died in December 2004. (That's also why I have my username as that... ^^) So...yep. ^_^

And thanks for letting me join! heart

Yugi`s Angel

hells hound

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:09 pm
hello! emo well out of most yu gi oh pairings i prefer joey/seto xd cuz joey seems like he needs someone to be there for him razz and kaiba seels like the possesive protective seme whos willing to do just that mrgreen ....of course he does tend to exploit that little detail thought..*wonders of thinking and completely forgetting what I was doing previously*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:00 pm
Hi!!!!!!! heart My name is cannot tell you but you can call me CrazyxLadiee or Lora since Lora is close to my real name. xp Im not a BIG fan of Yugi-oh but I watch it along with my brother and find the YamixYugi pair interesting match.I want to hear others ideas and be introduced to them. I want to learn about YamixYugi. So i guess thats pretty much my favorite in Yugi-Oh. 3nodding And HIIII again. heart  

wownewusername

Akila_Ishtar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:03 pm
Hello and welcome! ^.^

Yu-gi-oh is awesome and addicting, I'm sure you'll learn a ton here! whee  
~*The Official Yugioh Yaoi Guild!*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items