Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Back to Guilds

role playing for any and all type of roleplays, feel free to join premade or make your own. 

Tags: fantasy, romance, actions, role playing, funny 

Reply Role Playing for the easily entertained!!
EGYPTIAN!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:32 pm
"i just need to see if some assosiates of mine are here" he said his jaw set  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:10 pm
she just looked at him "oh.." she said really quickly looking away  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:52 pm
"yea whatever you do dont follow me ill be in your room later" he said smiling and riding off  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:57 pm
she hung her head as she rode the rest of the way home she felt something missing from herself... or was it him? she wasnt sure she made it home, made sure the servents announced to the kingdom, the princess now the queen had returned, she soaked in a lavender bath, and made her way to her bed, laying down she burried her head in her pillow and cried herself to sleep  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:48 pm
standing on the balcany outside of her window he hung his head adn sighed "im sorry my heart but i must do this" he said as he laid a scroll down and jumped off the balcany landing he ran to his horse and rode off  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:52 pm
nef heard the thump, and got up finding the scroll "what the ?!!?"  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:04 pm
it read simply "my love i must go take care of a old issue that has resently came back up do not dispare i will return in a few years i must leave the contry stay where it is safe and on my word i will return in two years time im sorry take care"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:56 pm
she dropped, hanging her head a single tear fell down her cheek, she sat their for hours before her maid at hand walked in "miss.... what is wrong?" nef handed the note up to her as she stood up and walked into her closet, she nedded to get ready for the day she had returned to power, even though she is female, she was alone, and it was time for her tomb to start being made, she dressed, but instead of her normal white gowns she chose black, did her make up dark, it was a switch for her, she walked with her head hung to her.. life was now over  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:30 pm
as he neared the palace gates ankhtifi looked around not recognising anything he had changed a lot in the two years his skin was tanner and he was lean and his hair was longer but he had aquiered more muscle and his eyes were still white "i wonder if my love is still around?" he murmerd out loud as he sat on his horse he wore just shorts and had on four swords two across his back and two on his waist and he had acquired a scar across his chest and back and one between his eyes that ran down from his left temple to his right side of his jaw as he stood under the balcony he grinned and climbed up and stood in nefs room just inside the window  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:34 pm
nef was standing infront of a mirror, her gown was black, flowy like, hangin off her shoulders, she genty put on her neckalaces, braclets, and placed a crown on her head, her makeup was already done, seeing the shawdow she turned quickly, grabing a dagger of the table infront of her she starred at him "no......." shakin her head " no it cant be....i was told you were dead....."  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:39 pm
grinning he looked at her "as you can see im not and i told you that i would return in two years" he said holding out his arms  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:41 pm
she looked at him, trying to see him into him, "is this a mirage again? is this the gods playing an evil trick again?" her lips quivered as she turned and ran into him "why did you leave me?!?!?" she leaped into his arms  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:45 pm
holding her close he kissed her forehead "no mirage and i had to take care of some things and complete my training"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:28 pm
"what training? what happened to you? what happened to the one who i fell in love with? the one who helped me escape all the time.. who i always cought watching me bathe in the nile? ..... what happened?"  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:09 pm
"hes still here love" ankhtifi said smiling "and as for the training im not allowed to say anything else sorry"  
Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games