Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
France Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:50 pm
Vincent took his hand in response. "'K, lets load up. Oh yeah, bye the way..."Vincent looked around and saw that the frenchmen were still working on the tank, and leaned in to whisper to Clark. "...Haven't you noticed that no undead are attacking right now....and haven't you noticed that, despite the recent attack of the resistance to Blackforce, there haven't been any zombies coming this way while we were on our bikes?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:30 pm
"I have noticed that. Perhaps the French aren't doing too bad at taking back their country. Their hq might be around here also, they would probably keep that area pretty clean, I know I would. Now c'mon, let's get a helo and get to that other guy and Daisey, 'fre all teh Zed Heads start showing up. I have e feeling these frenchies wil lbe in for one helluva fight," Clark said, walking over to his motorcycle, "You wanna ride solo, or team up with me? You're call."  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:26 pm
James climbed to the top of a near by building to scan the area incase if anymore zombies than he noticed some french resistance and 2 others, "well what do we have here?" James took out his sniper to get a closer look and saw that the french were repairing a tank and the other 2 were about to leave, "wait!!" he yelled while jumping off the building and landing on a car that lost its roof "so your the survivors from earlier eh?" ((how was that for a paragraph?))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:28 pm
John scooted over to the side of the building. He didnt think that they would just leave him there, but they had. Left for dead. He saw them leave. He took out his sniper. He took aim and fired. Hitting a helicopter above. The Barrett 50. Cal is a heavy duty sniper rifle for peircing armor. He hit the pilot in the face. His head slammed against the controls and it went out of control. It flew into a nearby building. It exploded and shrapnel fell everywhere.  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:37 am
(You can't jump off a building dude...unless it's lower than ten feet, and even then you'd still be hurting. Good job with teh paragraph though. And RdPwrRngr, who are you RPing with?)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:42 am
Clark instinctively raised his assault rifle and aimed it at the source of the strange new voice.

"What do you mean? We've never met before. Now, I suggest you drop your weapon and empty your pockets before we continue our little conversation. We're not gonna take your s**t, I just don't want any surprises, got it?" Clark said in an authoritative voice, showing he meant business.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:32 am
"I don't know... things just seem to unsettling around here..there are hardly any corpses, and those were only caused by the destroyed tank over there...I'm starting to think somethings wrong, Clark." (the survivor jumps from the building) Vincent looked around with suspician at the new survivor....he didn't have a scratch on him...could it be that this survivor hasn't seen any zombies around either. "He doesn't have any wounds, Clark...you think he hasn't seen any zombies around here either?" Vincent looked around suspiciously.(hey um...I have a question <.< >.>)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:14 pm
((meh... you left me so now im just RPing by myself))  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:04 am
(( yes you can and i didnt say how tall teh building was did i? also i did say that i landed inside a car the had its roof torn off the seat was also soft wink )) James puts his guns down and empties his pockets "why so cautious?" he replied and slowly walked forward  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:11 pm
(Well it's just I think the zombie killing is getting a little...average dont ya think? can there be a mutation please? I've actually been thinking about this alot and I think I have a great idea for a type of "super-zombie" I suppose.)  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:56 pm
(The only "suepr-zombies" there are are the like "body builders" which the only differnce about them is that they were in great shape and huge before tehy were infected. I'd like to keep the traditional zombie, the only real mutation being the DotD Remake running zombie kinda deal. But that's just me)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:30 pm
(Well I know you said not a Left 4 Dead rp, but my zombie was inspired by the witch, though it's untellable if it's male OR female....unless somebody wants to take a look down it's pants but if you wanna get that personal then I'm worrying about ya O_o anyway, and instead of crying the zombie I had in mind moans like it's in pain, as OPPOSED to the witch who cries simply because it really IS in pain. also it walks, not like a wandering witch but it stumbles a bit faster...also, it stumbles a little bit faster then zombies (not runs). and it looks very decayed, and when it spots a non infected being it screams (still like its in pain). If you don't like my idea then its ok I understand, it's just I wanted a little bit more of a challenge.)  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:17 am
(Lol, you just described the Common Infected from L4D =P They are SORT OF what we're facing, except they don't run, and they always moan, but moan louder when they spot food. Back to the RP?)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:49 am
(Ugh no that's not what I was going at. Um, how about this: Think the Crimson head from Resident evil, but not red, and claws are shorter, and it's eyes are dialated. But no ok I see lets get back to the RP) "Well, if there aren't any zombies around here I suppose we should get going and get back to that guy we left on the roof." Vincent then turned to the frenchmen."Hey, we left a comrade of ours back on a rooftop back there. We gave him a gun, but he can't move, and we told him we'd come back for him. Would you accompany us back to his location for a rescue? All he's got for protection is a handgun and a little dog."  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:51 am
James interrupted "ill help but only if i can pick my stuff back up,and why leave a dog with him? also why a hand gun?"  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games