Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuyu Academy

Back to Guilds

Highschool for the Magically Inclined. [RP] 

Tags: roleplay, academy, school, magical, fuyu 

Reply ◆ Archived Threads
1 - A Mythology Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

missm176

2,100 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:19 pm
Mika wants to join the fight. She asks the girl next to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:50 pm
"well bye" Keiko gets up and leaves "I'm ditching now...ya bye ^.^" "oh and hunter....try not to be a perv theres a guy here now"  

Silence is talking

Lil_PinayGirl100

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:52 pm
Alexis looked as she walked in. Her eyes went WIDE as she looked up at the fight. She dropped her book. "WHAT IN THE FRICKEN WORLD IS GOING ON?!?!" She asked. Alexis smiled. "Oh yay. Every girl is now competing to defeat Hunter!! Oh goody!" Alexis transformed into her.. Angel form first. "Since I really hate him all my life... Why don't I go first?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:58 am
~Lumina watches them calmly as they quarrel~
*Ari starts to draw the mythical creatures in her sketch book inside her witch hat even though she's not exactly all witch*  

A S h o o i n

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

FullMetal_Heigai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:57 am
User Image

Sagra walked in smiling as he looked around at everyone. "Hello my name is Sagra, Im new here!" He said before bowing his head and taking an empty seat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:55 pm
Danni walks in sees Sagra decides he is kinda cute and claps making a seat appear next to him "So your new here? so am i." Danni says
User Image  

red hot age slaves

missm176

2,100 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:09 pm
Mika leaves the room. "Have fun!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:29 pm
User Image

Sagra smiled and looked over at her. "Well then, I'm glad I'm not the only one. So whats your name?"  

FullMetal_Heigai

red hot age slaves

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:49 pm
"Danni. Whats yours?" she says to him with a brilliant smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:38 am
~Lumina practices levitation spells as she grows bored~ "Hey Ari can you make me a moon rose please like draw it first then I want to make it come out of the page as a real flower."

* Ari startled as her sister breaks her concentration nods her head yes and starts to draw her sisters flower* "Ok, Sister."

A S h o o i n

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

FullMetal_Heigai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:34 am
"Sagra." He said smiling."Im kind of nervous, i've never really been to school before. Though this class seems to filled with alot of wild people its a nice change from what im used to."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:54 am
Danni looks at him. "I've been to school before but never a school like this. at least im not a freak" she stopped abruptly, realizing she had said too much about her past. then she changed forms in a glow of blood red light.
User Image  

red hot age slaves

FullMetal_Heigai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:15 am
User Image

Sagra looked at her intrigued now. "What kind of school did you go to before, and what do you mean by a freak?" He asked slightly confused.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:21 am
"its nothing" Danni said wearily. "dont worry about it" she said with a smile. "its just i know im a shapeshifter but ive never aged past 15 but ive been around since before the Earth began. and i dont know much about shapeshifters. but im half something other than shapeshifter but i dont know what it is." she told him quietly.  

red hot age slaves

◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces