Welcome to Gaia! ::

.::.Hetalia.::. ~Nations Gone WILD~

Back to Guilds

Hetalia Guild 

Tags: Hetalia, Roleplaying, Pictures 

Reply ~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}
Hetalia RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:24 am

'It's... It's... Oh...' Yao was too frightened to say anymore, fearing that he'd chase his friend away with what he wished to say to him. 'Kiku... He and you... I'm not... I can't. I can't replace him. I can't... I don't want to upset him... I don't want him to hate you. I-I... I'm not welcome. I can't be. You're so sweet a-and kind... And I can't do this to you. I can't just break into your life like this, so soon, so simply... Like it's my rightful place. It's not... For me to...' He swallowed, finding this so hard to say. He adored Heracles, there were no doubts about that. However, as to whether he was allowed to do so was another question entirely. 'And... I've no clue how either Russia or Japan will react if they were to walk in r-right now. I'm scared to find out...' He clung to Heracles, burying his face into his chest with a sob. This was so humiliating. It was true that neither Japan or Russia had turned up yet... And Yao was both thankful and frightened.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:36 am

"Replace Kiku? Would it be so hard to be friends with the two of you? And you didn't 'break in' to my life, as you say. If anything, I broke into yours..it was me that first approached you, was it not?" Pulling the distraught nation into his lap, he continued stroking his hair. "As for what Russia and Japan would think..well, at the moment, I'm more concerned with your welfare, rather than theirs. Please, Yao, calm down. If it makes you feel better, you have my...permission, to have this 'place in my life' as you called it. Is that alright?"

Keeaykeay

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:44 am

This surely had to be too much. Now the Asian found himself in Heracles' lap... And he was unsure how to react to such a thing. It was a closeness that he wasn't at all used to, and it made his face heat up more than ever. 'F-friends... With the both of us? I...' It was a perfectly reasonable question. However, Yao was never sure as to how Kiku would react to this sort of situation... And Ivan was even less predictable. 'I d-don't know what to do anymore, Heracles... I don't know whether to believe that e-everything'll be alright... Or whether I should give up... And realise that life just isn't that simple. I... I suppose we'll not know until they show up, aru...' He attempted to console himself, hoping that it'd be enough to simply hope that it'd all turn out okay. Well, it was the most he could do.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:08 am

Heracles listened to the nations breathing become slightly calmer. "That's right. There's no use worrying about it now, is there?" The Greek laughed softly. "Besides...it's not like Kiku doesn't have other friends..it would be selfish of him if he didn't allow me to make new friends, too, right?" The Mediterranean's smile faded. If Kiku-kun did indeed have a problem with this, then he would have to talk to him, first, rather than just Yao. He would be very disappointed if Yao's anxieties did prove to be correct, as he had always thought of Kiku-kun as someone that he deeply respected, and he was under the impression that he was respected by Japan, too. Surely this mutual respect would resolve any awkwardness that arose this situation? Yes, he was sure of it.

Keeaykeay

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

High-functioning Ladykiller

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:16 pm
Gilbert ducked his head again, finally setting his briefcase and the unused umbrella beside him on the bench. He sighed softly, feeling thoroughly soaked through. He was glad he was wearing black, it made things a bit better. He glanced over a bit as Roderich came into view, the rain soaking the aristocrat as quickly as it did him. He felt a stabbing fury run through him at the very sight of the man who caused him to fall into this position. He was already fallen from everyone's view of importance and now he seemed even weaker.

"What I'm doing here? Having a shower, obviously," he dryly retorted, turning away. His eyes were still hidden behind his bangs, so Roderich was unable to see the pure hatred in them.

He gave a sharp laugh and got to his feet. He quickly closed the distance between them, his hand lashing out and grabbing a hold of the Austrian's collar, pulling him closer. Making sure their eyes met, Gilbert's still full of fury, he gave a smirk that was humorless and cold. "What in the damnation do you want, Edelstein?" he hissed out.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:44 pm
Natalia didn't ask for anything to drink, she was too busy giving the stewardesse a glare telling her to give her brother his vodka and leave.  

Nini-Chan Desu

Shy Bunny

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:06 pm
While Natalia didn't answer his question, Ivan was kind of glad. He smiled with amusement as the stewardess fled the area, watching as she shakily came back with his vodka before escaping again. 'That's my sister,' he thought with a bit of pride, liking that his sister could be just as intimidating as he could be.

Instead of sipping his vodka like a normal person would, he quickly gulped it down and set the cup aside. He leaned against the back of the chair, a smile taking place on his lips as he calmly waited for the plane to make it to London.

Once there, he got off the plane and hailed a taxi. With a discount, of course. He was silent the entire way, unnerved with the way Natalia kept staring at him.

Walking down the halls, he spotted China...and Greece. His eyes widened a fraction of an inch, but he hid it behind his customary smile that looked sweet but never met his eyes. "Zdravstvujtye*," he greeted in Russian.

*Hello (formal): zdras-tvooy-tyeh*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:33 pm

Heracles glanced upwards at Russia briefly, concern for China settling in once more. He himself didn't know Russia well, but there did seem to be a close relationship between him and Yao. Gently sliding the Asian off his lap, the Mediterranean nation stood, and looked over at Russia. The nation didn't appear to be upset, as he a smile on his face..but something was telling Heracles that it wasn't exactly genuine...maybe it was that even though Russia's whole body language was friendly, none of this emotion reached his eyes.

(Sorry for the number of posts. I get bored, lol)

Keeaykeay

Kreepy-Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:30 pm
Romano hurried back out of the Taxi as fast as he had hurried in and made it into the building somewhat dryer then when he had left the plane which was somewhat of an accomplishment to him as he walked through the familiar halls, his shoes making an irritating squeaking noise on the flooring.

When he entered the meting room it didn't take long to hear his brother babbling on, so to find him all he needed to do was follow his voice....and there he was. He took a seat next to Feliciano and shot a quick glare at Ludwig “Still staying with him are you?” he sighed slightly angry and sat next to his brother. He was pulled out of the slight trance as he heard a female voice call his name. He looked up with raised eyebrows and grinned.

Ah, Dear Belgium, don't you look lovely today.” he flirted as he intertwined his fingers and rested his chin upon them.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:47 pm
(Sorry this took so long. I've been busy with family things -_-")

"Ah, arigato, America-san. I will be arriving shortly." Kiku said into the phone, hanging up.

Once the car arrive at the location, Kiku headed up the stairs quickly and entered the building, letting out a sigh of relief when he was inside. Catching the sight of a cat, he bent down to pet the animal before following it. Kiku knew that Heracles was there because of the cat, knowing that the nation never left home without one of his precious pets. Turning a corner, Kiku caught sight of Heracles sitting in a corner with Yao on his lap and Ivan hovering over them, a strained politeness on his face.

"..." The nation was speechless, unanswered and uncompleted questions running through his mind, "How could...I thought that...And with..."

Catching the strained politeness on Ivan's face, Kiku struggled to do the same, forcing his face to look mutual as he approached the group of three. Not looking at Yao, Kiku's eyes landed on Heracles, but he made sure not to betray an ounce of emotion in his eyes, although he was feeling a wave of pain at the moment.

"Konnichiwa, Russia-san, Greece-san...China-san" Kiku greeted, gritting out the last name in dislike, "I can see that, although the meeting hasn't started yet, that everyone is starting to get comfortable. Don't let me spoil anything. I'll be with Italy-san."

Bowing, Kiku turned and walked away, cursing inwardly at the fact that tears were starting to gather in his eyes. Heracles...was someone Kiku thought of as a close friend. Seeing him with Yao...it hurt...a lot. Not wanting to seem weak, Kiku slipped into the restroom and walked into the last stall. Sure, it was immature to be acting like a teenage girl, but Kiku rarely felt this kind of pain. Crouching down in the corner, Kiku just sat there and cried silently, tears streaming down his face as he thought in disbelief that someone he care about so much was becoming friendly with someone he hated with all his being.

HikariRose08

Friendly Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

I Spain I
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:36 pm
Shock ran through Elizabeta, her eyes widening with confusion and hurt. She noticed, for a split second, the dark blush and the almost fearful eyes of the ex-nation and shivered under her ex-husband's temper. She was only able to watch as the two men quickly fled the area, Roderich in a much more violent way. It was odd, it was as if they switched personalities.

Righting the chair her ex-husband had abused in his rage, she sat down beside it and stared down at the table. She tucked her frying pan against the chair leg, biting her lip as tears stung her eyes. She refused to cry. She was stronger than that. She was. She really was.

She shivered slightly, holding back tears of confusion and pain. 'Why, Roderich? What did I do wrong?' the Hungarian thought, blinking.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:27 pm
Alfred shut his phone and replaced it in his pocket. As far as he could tell, no one was gonna bother him anytime soon, so he set his head down on his folded arms and daydreamed.  

_striped__wolf_

Quotable Conversationalist

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:35 am

Well, this was just perfect. Yao stood, his gaze lowered, though he looked up at Russia's greeting. 'O-oh... Ivan. Hello...' He mumbled, blushing fiercely like a small child who'd been caught out. He couldn't bring himself to say another word, especially after Japan's arrival... And quick departure. It was just the way his little brother had spoken his name... Like it was a disgusting taste in his mouth. Surely, he had not raised the boy to be so... Cold like that...? 'How... How have you been...?' The tension in the air around Yao was too thick for even a knife to cut, and he felt a surge of dizziness, swaying a tiny bit as one hand reached to clasp his own forehead. His heart was hammering, and the after-effects of the shock of Japan's reaction...

Oh, it hurt. It was painful. He shivered, fighting back the want to cry again. No wonder that Japan hated him... How he -Yao- could do this... He felt so sick. But he wouldn't show weakness in front of Ivan... Well, he was already very weak and tired, and he was sure the Russian would know that... But today, it just seemed all the more visible due to stress.

'Oh...' He felt a sharp sting in his arms which caused him to look down at them, realising he'd been holding the cat a little too firmly in his distress... 'I'm s-so sorry.' He apologised in a whisper, loosening his grip on the cat as he stroked it numbly. 'Sorry... So sorry...'

----------

Perhaps he should've made sure that the distance was much further. A distance like... Back at the conference, maybe. All Roderich knew now was that he felt a flutter of genuine fear, regarding the situation they were in. There was no way that he could possibly be helped if Gilbert decided to attack in a temper...

But then again, he felt as if he truly did deserve it. '...Nothing. I want nothing from you.' The Austrian found himself answering lamely, breaking the eye contact with a shudder. '*Mein Gott... Mir ist schwindelig.' He murmured, swallowing. 'That's almost the same look you gave me years ago, Prussia.' He decided to address the nation by his former title, the name that he'd had back in that war. 'I've always been weaker than you. Weaker in willpower, weaker in actual strength...' He trailed off. 'So... How did you fall before I could...?' He wanted to ask, but knew such a thing would just enrage the ex-nation further. 'I know you've no love lost for me. So... Bestrafe mich**. For what I have done and said, as Roderich Edelstein and not Austria... Tut mir nicht leid.***' It wouldn't do well to lie to Gilbert, he knew, so he supposed it was the best idea to tell the whole truth.

Eventually.

* 'My God... My head swims.'
** 'Punish me.'
*** 'I'm not sorry.'
((or closest to it... Though I don't know German well at all. x.x))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:55 am
Gilbert shuddered slightly as Roderich spoke, though his eyes never lost their strength or anger. His hand tightened it's hold on the Austrian's collar, knuckles white. He sneered at the aristocrat. "If you hadn't noticed," he murmured, voice soft and cold, "Prussia has been no more for over a half-century." The scar he had suffered from Russia in 1945 stung, directly over his heart. He pushed it aside.

"Punish you? Do you even have a damned clue as to what you even should be punished for?" he muttered, letting go of the Austrian and turning away. He felt sick. He wanted to hurt him. He really wanted to hurt him. Badly. He wanted to hurt the Austrian as much as he had been hurt over the century. But...maybe he deserved the pain, after everything he had done. Maybe...maybe he was supposed to suffer. After all...wasn't that the only cure for a sinner? The blood of the Catholic still ran strong in him. Even if he didn't act upon it often.

He let his head drop down again, face blank. He closed his eyes, letting the rain pound on him. Unlike the other nations who could only get sick due to their economy, he could get sick from the elements and from other people. In that matter, he was a human who just didn't age. He could feel a chill taking over him, as well as his face warming uncomfortably. He was starting to get a fever, but he fought down any weakness and kept his face turned away. After all, the only outward hint was his slightly flushed cheeks.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:09 am
Ivan watched as the Greek moved China back onto the floor, feeling somewhat comforted. Perhaps Greece knew better than to interfere with Russia's ally.. well, when he was there, apparently. He glanced over his shoulder, not having realized that Japan had gotten there not too much later than himself. He watched the Asian flee, catching sight of the tears starting to sting the boy's eyes.

Returning his violet, cold gaze toward China, he smiled a sweet, false smile. "I have been fine, spasiba*. А у Вас?*" Ivan knew he could get away with some Russian with the Chinese man, since many of their passed dealings in the Soviet Union had been done in Russian. The Asian would be able to understand, as long as he kept it basic. He glanced over at the Greek again, wondering when he was going to follow the Japanese man. It was obvious that he would.

*Thank you (Spah-see-bah)*
*And you? (Ah-oo-vas)*

~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games