Welcome to Gaia! ::

xx-Complete Control-xx

Back to Guilds

The S&M Guild -- Visit our Markets and Browse our Slaves 

Tags: slave, master, mistress, roleplay, kitties 

Reply Homes - Private Master x Slave
The Yamamoto Estate Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:27 pm
The twins heard someone screaming and they jerked their eyes open, trembling in fear, afraid Eddy had found them. they listened for a bit and when they didn't hear anything else they got up and went downstairs to see what was going on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:14 pm
Reina groaned quietly and held his head in his hands, "Ugh..." he grumbled, opening his door and slipping out into the hallway "It's too early for noise." he whispered as he closed the door behind him. He slowly made his way towards where the noise was coming from, stopping short at Damian and Lucian's door before he knocked quietly, "Hey, you guys wanna come down to the kitchen with me?" he asked.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:42 am
Still running like an idiot,Seishiro managed to skid to a stop just inches away from the kitchen door."I...win..."He gasped,nearly falling over.He was panting heavily,seeing as how he ran from one side of the house to the other and down the stairs and past the hall to get here,but he couldn't rest yet.He still had to get inside the kitchen and start cooking before anyone else came in.

So,he quickly opened the cabinets and grabbed as many pans as he could carry,put them on the stove,and then raided the fridge for some eggs,a gallon,and pack of bacon,and a loaf of sliced bread.Then,Seishiro grabbed two bowls and a whisk,broke the eggs and put them into each bowl,and grabbed the salt and vanilla extract from the cabinet."It's been a while since I've had a reason to cook."Seishiro cheered,humming happily to himself as he prepared the scrambled eggs and french toast before putting the bacon on the stove.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rose laughed when Seishiro ran past her screaming about the kitchen being his, she laughed and followed but at a walking pace soon she was in the kitchen aswell she leaned agaisnt the worktop watching Seishiro cook "you know i would've let you cook you didnt need to scream" she says trying not to laugh her head off

((Happy New Year!))  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:48 am
((Happy New Year to you too! biggrin ))

"Well,you might've,but the others might try to cook for me Rose."Seishiro replied,"You know,like you all did yesterday? In order to prevent that from happening I had too---Wait,was it really that funny? You look like you're about to bust a gut over there." Seeing her laugh so much cause Seishiro to blush from embarrassment as he continued to cook.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:42 pm
The twins opened the door, already on the way downstairs. "Sure, let's go see what all this noise is. What a way to wake up."  

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:12 pm
Reina grinned and ran after the twins, before slowing down his pace to match theirs, "I know right? If the sun wasn't enough, I'm positive that I'm awake now." he replied, shoving his hands into his pockets, turning his head to the side to hide his yawn.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rose continued to laugh "im not being mean or anything but yes it was that funny and i think the others were asleep till you screamed" said Rose laughing  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:01 am
"Oh,right."Seishiro replied,"I forgot about that.Well,at least we'll all be awake,and able to eat breakfast together.Speaking of which,could you set the table,Rose?" As he spoke,his hands kept moving at a quick pace,pouring the scrambled eggs onto a pan,while flipping the bacon and the french toast."Oh,and could you also take out the syrup,the powdered sugar,the strawberry, bananas,and the blueberries? And if there's anything else you want,feel free to take it out as well."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:07 am
User ImageRose nodded and set the table quickly before getting out what seishiro had said also taking out the sugar and ice cream before she changed again  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:51 am
As he began to plate the bacon and the scrambled eggs,Seishiro took a quick glance over his shoulder to see if Rose was still there."Eh??!!"He gasped,as his jaw dropped.She seemed to have changed form once again,but that wasn't the problem.The problem was that she had taken the ice cream out of the freezer."Wh-what are you planning to do with that ice cream?!" He yelped,gasping yet again,"How can you have ice cream for breakfast?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:01 am
User ImageRose laughed pushing her hair behind her ear "i can eat ice cream anytime and with anything" said Rose as she laughed so hard she had to sit down so she wouldnt fall over from laughing so much  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:28 am
"Well....I guess that's good to know..."Seishiro replied,with an exasperated look on his face as he plated the french toast,"But,this means that I'll have to buy more ice cream.....That's always a large pain in the rear..." He then shook his head as he sighed to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:55 pm
The twins came walking into the kitchen and looked around to make sure their creator wasn't there somewhere. "What's all the yelling about? we thought someone was attacking or something."  

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:30 am
"No,I was just trying to take over the kitchen before anyone else could."Seishiro chuckled,waving to the twins,"I had a feeling that if I didn't get here first,you'd all try to cook for me again.Not that you can't cook! It's just that I've been waiting for an excuse to cook for a while now." He then turned around and asked,"Do you guys think that I should make pancakes? How about waffles?"  
Homes - Private Master x Slave

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games