Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Theif Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving this rp into a guild of our own?
  Yea!
  Nuu!
  I don't... really... care...
View Results

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:19 pm
Tao lifted a heavy eye-lid to watch Aoki run about, and turned his head to reguard Yue. He yawned and sat up, streaching his tired muscles. "I would, but my room needs reorganizing. My last trip brought some new toys with me." He chuckled to himself and got up, slowly making his way down into his room. When he walked in he felt something else, something he missed while he was cleaning.

"Who's here?" He said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:14 am
Melora's heart jumped into her throat at his acknowledging of her presence. She took a soft breath, and puashed herself closer to the cold slate wall, arching herself in a precarious position.
Can I run? No... damn... I'm trapped here...
She slid silently down the wall, in the direction of the door, but halted when she spotted the man, searching for her. His eyes darting from place to place.
How very akward.

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:16 am
[Heh, Chyaku scarfz are adorables. I wish I had one. ^^
Also, check out our little poll, very evened hmm? You can really get some nice results on polsl when you don't have annoying poll s flooding them with their "don't think just click" answers. Now we actually have some real thought put into our poll. ^__^]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:30 am
[Oy, Mar-Mar, I ish making Connifer and Dustropp in tek-tek now. ^^ Maybe I'll post them for you when I'm done. smile ]  

Edaniel
Crew

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:19 pm
Aoki woke up to the morning sun-rise, and looked out her window. It was very pretty outside. Aoki opened her window and breathed in some fresh air, sighing dreamily and looking past a large tree right infront of her window, in the way of a sunlight view.

"Hello day..." She smilled lazily, hoping someone was down in the theater.

Aoki quickly dressed from her long blue sleeping gown to her regular, up-beat, happy-go-lucky skirt. She grinned as she finally started to wake up, yawning and stretching her arms. On the large, center balcony, Aoki grabbed the railing and smilled.

"Morning everyone!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:30 pm
Shinobu's ears perked as she smiled, slowly sitting up from her position perched high in the lofty rafters of the opera house. She could hear the unmistakable chirrup of her sister's voice, ringing loudly, certain to wake up anyone nearby.
But Shinobu was already awake, she woke the second the suns gentle rays had danced across her face, shining through the minute in the ceiling.
But that didn't matter much.
"Good morning Aoki-chan." Shinobu called out to her sister.

Edaniel
Crew

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:35 pm
"Morning Shinobi-onee!" Aoki called, dashing down the stairs. "How is everyone today? More importantly, where is everyone?" Aoki asked, looking around, only to notice her sister and herself.

"Tao's in the basement, Yue is... Somewhere. Koh still hasn't come inside, and... Tomi still scares me. Nevermind! I know where everyone is!"

Today Aoki decided she would hang around with Shinobu, and then Koh, seeing as he was closest to her age-wise. Aoki prefered, or you could say found it easier to talk to people her own age. Just something that was probebly unique to Aoki.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:49 pm
Shinobu smiled at her sister from above, and then touched down beside Aoki. She patted her sister fondly on thew head and took a deep sigh, muttering silently to herself.
"But nobody knows where Haru is..."

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:53 pm
[Le gasp. Connifer is adorable! ^^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tell me what you think.]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:56 pm
"Shinobu-onee... I can hear your thoughts..." She laughed, glancing at the stage. "Haru is off being Haru. Go out and look for him. I went to look for Koh-kun because being surrounded by elders drove me crazy, our reasons might be different, but the concept is the same."

This was the first time in a while Aoki looked into her sisters thoughts. Shinobu didn't really close her mind much anymore, but thats because their skill with each other was not used as much; It simply stood to the fact her sister didn't expect it, so, Aoki took advantage of it.

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:38 pm
"Aoki, I-" Shinobu stuttered, a flustered red face. "Now, Aoki-chan, my thoughts are private, you can't just go barging in! It's not proper! Besides..."
She paused for a moment, sporting a coy smile.
"I can read your thoughts too, and I think it's so sweet about your crush on Koh."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:47 pm
"Ah... But it's not a crush." She grinned slyly. "You've gone slack. I've kept my mind in shape. Being around Koh has it's advantages you know."

This was fun. No way she was going to admit to anything, especially anything about Koh-kun. She trusted him as a friend. Even if she did like him, which if it has, it was without her knowing, she would never do anything to make it obvious. That was something her sister lacked; Enough emotional power to keep romantic emotions out of her profession. Other than that, Aoki had to say her sister was alot more experienced than herself in alot of things...

...But in this conversation, Shinobu's skill wasn't quite enough.

Tsubasa Reservoir

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:57 pm
Aoki grinned at how, intresting, this conversation was, but her mind snapped back to reality at the sound of large objects hitting the floor. Aiko appeared and Aoki sent him to see what was wrong, making sure he wasn't going to try anything on his own. Sure, he was almost exactly like a human, but he had limited strength, and knowing Aiko better than he himself did, he would try to pick up everything at once.

"So Shinobu-onee... What is going on between you and Haru-onii?" She asked, her voice light yet sharp, a smile equal to her sister's grin appearing on her face. "Anything your dear sister should know about? You two don't seem to be seeing each other much. Thats odd."

((Wow... Aoki sounds slightly EVIL in this post... Oh well, siblings always do have their fights, right Tentai-chan?))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:04 pm
Shinobu rolled her eyes at her sister.
"Oh, Aoki, there's nothing between me and Haru. Not only do I never see him anymore... but..."
Shinobu remembered a well long time ago, when she and Haru had been meditating together, under Koh's instructions, and Haru had admitted to a good few things Shinobu would never admit. And then, Shinobu ran, ignored the conversation all together, like a complete and total coward.
Shinobu took a deep, heaving sigh.
"I don't think I deserve him anyway..." she said in a dreamy tone, drifting off into space for a moment, and then snapping back to reality.
Shinobu shook her head from side to side.
"I'm sorry, sister, what was I talking about? I zoned out... for a moment."

Edaniel
Crew

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:15 pm
"Spacy today, aren't we?" Aoki asked, slightly surprised. "Well, nothing. I have to go back and help Aiko-bozu with my... Hey Aiko-bozu-kun! What fell!?"

"Your books Aoki-chan-bozu! Even the one with all the information on ancient golums and monsters!" He replied, adorable child's voice echoing through the halls.

"Oh dear... Be right there Bozu-kun!" She called, glancing at her sister. "Later."

Aoki scuttled down the hall, dissapearing into the darkness, then into her brightly-lit room.

"AIKO! You didn't say my WHOLE BOOKSELF dropped! My bed is crushed! My pillows and clothed too! Aiko-bozu..."

The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games