Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:52 pm
While Sebastian was getting Ciel for bed, Claude cleaned out the tea things and set them aside to be used later.
The bespectacled demon had not commented on Ciel insulting his master, whatever problems they had was between each other.

It was dark in this first floor room. It was one of the music rooms in which a large grand piano sat mostly for decoration or for the more musically inclined guests of the earl. Large bay windows allowed alot of the moonlight to fall on the piano, this was also a good spot to keep watch for the night.
Sitting down, Claude fingered the ivory keys, glancing out the windows every now and then. His gloved fingers carefully tapped out a melody, not enough to be loud, yet one that wandered if you listened carefully. The music was almost a soothing lullaby.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:59 pm
When Sebastian walked in the halls he smiled when he heard piano coming from one of the music rooms. He knew it wasn't Ciel because he just put them in bed, and he knew it wasn't the servants because they weren't musically talented. Sebastian decided to grab his own violin and stood by him to play along with him.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:09 am
Claude barely missed a note when he heard the sweet sounds of the violin join him. He smirked, after the painful lesson he had the sit thought he kept his mouth shut from commenting on Sebastian's teaching style.
Instead, Claude smiled as they both accompanied each other, like the waltz the night before, they eased into wandering melodies without disrupting the flow of the music or jarring the other.
At one meet glance both butlers ended the impromptu night-time concert on a series of cascading notes.
Claude looked up at him. "You play very well, Sebastian."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:16 am
Sebastian smiled as they played beautiful melodies together and he hadn't stopped until the other demon did first. "Thank you very much Claude. One of my past master's taught me, and I just wish that the current master I'm trying to teach will just get it already. I know Ciel isn't musically talented, but he wants to take the lessons anyway. I can't say no to Bochan."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:37 am
"I see." Claude stood up. "Forgive me but I think that I will be excusing myself from sitting in on his lessons." The humor glimmered in his eyes, as well as something else. Yes, he still desired him. After last night's interruption, he'd been reluctant to make a move on Sebastian all day. It was now night, the human servants where either asleep or stuck on the watch post for the night. The Young Master should be sound asleep by now.
Sebastian's ivory skin glowed like alabaster in the moonlight, contrasting sharply with the deep darkness of his ebony hair and uniform. The white of his shirt was a brilliance.
Yes he desired him.
Removing one glove, Claude reached up and Felt for himself how smooth the demon's skin was. His fingers trailing along Sebastian's cheek, trailing his jawline, caressing up along the shell of his ear to bury into silky hair.
"Sabastian..." His low timbre voice just for his ears alone.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:09 am
Sebastian knew that look in his eyes all too well. He thought about anyone that could possibly run in on them this time, but all was asleep except for Bard who was on guard watch. "I promise not to make you sit in on anymore music lessons." He then smiled warmly at him as he watched him take off his glove to touch his cheek, then his hair. His hands were very soft against his skin. "Claude..."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:22 am
Mindful of the violin in Sebastian's hands, Claude kissed him , deepening their kiss by pushing his tongue into Sebastian's mouth, He explored that warm cavern and wondered if he would open for him just as easily elsewhere.
But Ohh......his taste, The honeyed taste of his lips, suddenly wanting to taste him everywhere else, he briefly pulled back to take the violin out of Sebastian's hands and pulled him into a close embrace, his hands traveling up and down the other demon's body in a possessive need.
More kisses followed, while Claude's hands did quick work with Sebastian's uniform, kissing and licking hungerly every inch of ivory skin he exposed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:05 am
Claude was making the human servants fresh coffee as the early morning sunshine peeked thought the windows.
His uniform looked clean, freshly pressed. the man himself appeared as fresh as the morning, (Thought taming his wild mane of hair was always a battle.)
Taking a cup for himself, he offered one to Sebastian. The human's were not all awake yet. Bardroy had gone right to sleep after his night at watch.
The demon butlers enjoyed the short moments of blissful peace before all the hubbub of the day full of yelling at the servants, cleaning up their accidents, doing chores began.
In Claude's mind he replayed the night's events. He was quiet proud of himself for not submitting to Sebastian's wish, dispute his pleading and begging. A small smile appeared on his face. Oh yes....he especially enjoyed the pleading and begging.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:32 am
Sebastian took the cup of coffee that was offered to him with a smirk as well. All night long he had begged and pleaded with Claude to just take him, but the other demon never gave into him at all. He spent the whole night just sticking fingers up his a** and stretching him out. he did feel pretty damn good though, feeling like he was more then ready to take on the day ahead of them. "The ball is tonight...Should be interesting if nothing else. The last time I was at the Viscount's home he tried to sell Ciel in the black market, thinking he was a girl."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:47 am
Seeing that knowing smirk, sent a shiver thought him. Claude was learning that Sebastian's voice was quickly becoming a turn on for him. He was sure that the other demon knew, from the lewd sex-talk that quickly got him off against his wishes. Thank god for the nearly insatiable sex-drive of demons....
"Is that where the young lord's cross dressing comment came from?" Claude asked, reaching over and lightly fingering a strand of Sebastian's hair. His pristine white gloved hand withdrew. "He won't have to resort to it tonight." He took a sip of the rich dark coffee. "Which outfit?"
Claude knew that when somethings came to Ciel Phantomhive Sebastian had the upperhand. But Claude did have one thing.....the boy's deepest fondest secret. In a moment of Ciel's vulnerability, the spider demon had taken advantage of it, it wasn't in his nature not to.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:51 am
Sebastian still didn't know anything about Ciel's weakness, and he also didn't know that it had to do greatly with him. Ciel was in love with him and he wasn't even aware of it, because he was currently too busy thinking about his desires for Claude. Claude was keeping him nice and distracted. "Yes that's where the cross-dressing comment came from. He's wearing one of the new blue ones."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:07 am
"The one with the silver braid at the one shoulder?" He asked.
At that moment, the peaceful morning for the butlers ended, Finny bounced into the servant's common room. Mey-Rin followed in after.
Claude sighed.
"So it begins...."

-----

"Mi Senora, I insist! Please stop eating the cakes, they are for the party tonight." The Torquemada's man-servant tried to take the generous slide of cake that Baroness had blithely taken from the kitchens. She turned on him. "Nonsense Sammael, I have to makes sure that all the cakes are up to par! This party simply must be perfect, My darling little Bella's future is riding on it."
Getting frustrated with his mistress, Sammael knew that it was useless to argue with her when she got into theses kinds of moods. Following her partly down the hallway, He paused as the Lady Katarina burst into her daughter's bedroom. He stayed outside as he heard the woman start screaming at the girl.
"NO! I will not have this! YOU WILL WEAR THAT DRESS!!! And Don't tell me that you are not attending! YOU WILL DO AS I SAY! YOU GOT THAT?"
A young girl's voice answered. "But ma-ma, I don't like-"
"YOU WILL DO AS I SAY!!!!"
The sound of a dish being thrown to the floor sounded, Then more screaming from the woman and her child, Then suddenly the sound of something heavy and solid hitting flesh.
Sammeal quickly went int the bedroom to stop the Baroness from beating her own child.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:16 am
"Yes that's the one." Sebastian then began making the breakfast for the first time in awhile. "You should started the tea. Bochan will be woken up soon, and he has a big day ahead of him." He smiled as he made some eggs.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:51 am
The day had passed by rather too quickly. It was soon almost time to go, Sebastian was getting the young lord dressed. While Claude was seeing too some last minute mishaps.
Finny looked down at his feet, "I....I guess I pulled too hard. I'm sorry I tried to fix it." He said.
Claude frowned and looked at the lopsided tree, Finny had tried to trim some branches and instead uprooted the poor tree. He did make an attempt to place it back the way it was, but the soil around the three had already been disturbed making it difficult to set it right.
"Nevermind Finny, Go inside....I'll take care of it." Claude looked up at the window where Sebastian was dressing Ciel in his bedroom.

---

"Senora....this uniform...." Sammael mentioned to the new black butler's uniform he now wore. It was tailored perfectly, showing off his trim frame....Black tailcoat, black trousers a black ascot tie, all the same midnight shade of his raven-colored hair. Amid all this black was a soft dove-gray vest, white shirt, white gloves, and most interestingly the black tailcoat was lined in dove gray as well, creating a contrast of shades by his legs whenever he walked.
"It's suits you perfectly!" The baroness said brightly, "It's the style that servants wear here in England, thought I've taken some liberties with the coat lining...." She giggled, eating yet another slice of some pie. "....all that black, you'd look like a crow!" She laughed.
Sammael didn't say anything.
The red haired woman smiled. "If we are to be English, we must be like the English. From this moment on, I order you to address me properly!."
The man-servant bowed low to her, his fringe of snow-white bangs falling onto his face, he looked up at her with his glacial-pale blue eyes.
"Yes, My Lady."

User Image  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:18 pm
Sebastian smiled as he got his young lord nice and dressed in his chosen blue outfit. Soon he was completely dressed and Sebastian stepped back to look at his handy work. "You look rather ravishing Bochan! The other young lords can't compare to how well you look in your outfits."

Ciel blushed a bit at the other's comments, but he hid this well. He didn't want Sebastian to know just yet. "Thank you for helping me get ready Sebastian. Lady Elizabeth...will be attending as well. I wonder what she's wearing..." He mainly saw her as a sister more then anything else, and he still cared for her.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games