Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avalon: High school of the Elite

Back to Guilds

Where our Dreams and Hopes Begin! 

Tags: Avalon, Highschool, Roleplaying, Anime, Entertainment 

Reply The Town (Shops and more)
The Amusement Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Relms
Vice Captain

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:14 pm
notmywill2242
dont worry im busy too XD

User Image

Chris managed to go through the entire quick ride without throwing up or yelling which to him was a win. when they got off he could hear his friend complain about the shortness "your right...it was t short but theres nothing we can do about it."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:40 pm
King of Relms
yay busy people lol

Violet burped a little, but didn't throw up. "By the way I so won!" She said with a dizzy smug smile. "You made a noise" she poked him as she found a place to sit and catch her bearings. "And before you say anything my cut off sentence doesn't count as a scream. I was just startled"  

notmywill2242
Crew

Toxic Raider

King of Relms
Vice Captain

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:58 pm
notmywill2242
yea wish i wasn't busy

User Image

Chris just looked at her "then if we dont count your 'noise' then i didnt lose because it wasn't a scream i was cheering a difference because we agreed first one to scream...i didn't scream" he told her as he sat down "and startled is similar to screaming"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:24 pm
King of Relms
yea I can feel ha there. I'm just glad we are slow at work.

"But.... But...." She couldn't think of a good argument. "Fine, then let's just say it was a tie." That's not technically loosing right? "And neither of us puked so we get to keep our stuff." She sighed as she crossed her legs and leaned back. "That was a waste of a perfectly good bet." She was happy he wouldn't see her plank though. "What do you want to do now?" She asked looking up at him.  

notmywill2242
Crew

Toxic Raider

King of Relms
Vice Captain

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:37 pm
notmywill2242
yea for me its more like when i can take break from work XD

User Image

Chris just smirked "and that a point for me in terms of Arguments" he chuckled before she suggested they do something else "hmmm...we could go get some food...ill buy it if you want" he asked her wondering if she was hungry at all, since it was around lunchtime anyways "or we could go on it again by waiting a looong time"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:07 pm
notmywill2242
King of Relms
that bites

"Yumm" she said hopping to her feet having fully
Recovered. You're choice since you're paying" she told him With a smile before eyeing his jacket. "Could I at least wear it for a little bit? Like a conciliation prize?" She asked in a surprisingly nice tone. "I promise not to mess it up."

notmywill2242
Crew

Toxic Raider

King of Relms
Vice Captain

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:22 pm
notmywill2242

User Image

Chris smiled as he stood up "alright then lets get some BBQ" he said as he began to walk in a direction of a food stand that sold BBQ food. "whats with your sudden urge to get this jacket?" he asked her "if you really want to wear it you can...but you got to tell me why your so persistent in getting it" he said while getting in a small line for the food

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:27 pm
notmywill2242
notmywill2242
King of Relms
that bites

"BBQ... Double yum" she said following him a half step behind. She shrugged at his question. "I really don't know. It just looks extra comfty today." She scratched the back of her head but that is the best she could come up with. "Is that a good answer?"

notmywill2242
Crew

Toxic Raider

King of Relms
Vice Captain

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:34 pm
notmywill2242

User Image

Chris just looked at her "i guess its a good enough reason...wish it was mre detailed but yea" he said unzipping it and handing it to her "here ya go...just dont spill any BBQ sauce on it alright" he told her smirking "or your going to have to wash it" he told her ebfore they got to the counter "i would like a pulled pork sandwich with fries please"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:00 pm
notmywill2242
notmywill2242
notmywill2242
King of Relms
you're making me want BBQ

"I won't I won't I promise" she smiled as she took the jacket. She excitedly put it on and was zipping it up as she ordered, "I'll have the same." She hugged the jacket to her smiling. For some reason it made her really happy to wear it. "I'm starting to think it suits me." She gleamed as they grabbed their food. The jacket was loose on her, but also fit at the same time.

notmywill2242
Crew

Toxic Raider

King of Relms
Vice Captain

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:08 pm
notmywill2242
i wish i had pulled pork XD

User Image

Chris just looked at her as she hugged it he rose an eyebrow before hiding a chuckle as she grabbed their food, he then paid the man who gave them the food "thanks" he said as he went over to the dispensers for the BBQ sauce and got two little caps full of them, and followed Violet "where do you want to sit?" he asked her as he waited for her response.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:50 pm
King of Relms
that does sound really good

"How about over there?" She said pointing to the only table with an umbrella over it. "Then we can plan out the rest of the rides!" She hopped over to the table, being careful not to let her food anywhere near his jacket. With him behind her she took the chance to smell it. It smelled like him, and comforted her like a baby's blanket.  

notmywill2242
Crew

Toxic Raider

King of Relms
Vice Captain

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:04 pm
notmywill2242
it does doesnt it and YUSH i knew thats howd shed react to the jacket XD

User Image

Chris smiled "alright then" he replied before following her to the table and sitting down placing one f the caps willed with BBQ sauce infront of her food and one where he would eat "so which rides do you want to go on now...of course you know nothing too fast right after this...i rather not lose my lunch..literally" he joked as he looked at her seeming comfortable with his jacket, she did enjoy the jacket, which made him happy to see it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:43 pm
notmywill2242
King of Relms
too bad she is stubborn and doesn't realize it

she thought for a moment about choosing another fast ride just to have the bet again, but thought of something better (and better for her stomach). "How about we play some of the games, and whoever gets the most prizes wins?" She stated. "You can set the terms" she took a bite of her food, her eyes studying and challanging him. She didn't know why she was so excited today but she was, and was enjoying it.

notmywill2242
Crew

Toxic Raider

King of Relms
Vice Captain

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:53 pm
notmywill2242
well he has simular things but he hides it instead of stubborn and dense XD

User Image

Chris just looked at her and sighed "why are you so bent up on betting today...normally its alright but todat youve already made 2 bets" he said opening the sandwich and pouring his BBQ sauce on it closing the top and taking a bit from it enjoying the taste of the meat and sauce. "but...sure...we can do some prize games if you really want to" her said to her smiling he was glad she was in a good mood,

The Town (Shops and more)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games