Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
FullMetal Alchemist talk Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:02 pm
((*agreed completely* yes, I love them very much too..I have the whole suspense episodes where I want to know..and yet at times I can be completely passive and patient....*she was afterall the said Tohru to Akito in a split second* anyway...*she glowered at Fire* you did that on purpose to tease....*she stuck her tongue out at Fire and threw a few stuffed animals at her friend*))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:12 pm
No but you don't understand! It just doesn't fit the personality thing!....*pauses for a moment then thinks back to some things in the manga funerual then what the reveiw said and falls over from being hit by flying stuffed animals* But it doesn't make sense! I mean seriously why would Roy of all people be studying human alchemy! Oh ********! *goes and bangs her head until she feels like she should pass out.* There you happy now!  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:18 pm
((*she held her head, having a little too much confusion for one day*...I am sorry for throwing stuffed animals at you, I was just having a bit of a frustrating time...like with Felix saying he would post and then not....and Roy would be studying it to gain levels in the military faster, to get people out of his way and impress higher up people...it's an ambison thing...*she held Fire's head now, a pillow now on the wall* bad...don't do that...it makes me worried...and no, I would never be happy after you did that...))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:24 pm
But Roy of all people! I believe it said..*goes and checks* Okay here's what it says and I quote:

"We see Hughes pays Mustang a visit. Roy is in pretty bad condition. Thinking about the things he had to do during the war as a battle alchemist have probably weighed down on his conscience, as he has been researching human alchemy, in order to restore the lives the army has killed during the war in Ishvar. Roy reveals to Hughes that he wishes to become the head of the army in order to change the way the army runs itself, and prevent more disaters like Ishvar. Hughes resolves to help Roy advance in rank any way he can, give Roy pushes up from below."

*pauses and clings to...hughes for the most part cause that's his final episode* So not fair!  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:48 pm
((*she read it over and all she could do was not in agreement* I am sorry, but I don't see your point, it makes sense, he being scared from the whole Ishbal inccident....it makes sense Roy would go into the trickiness of human alchemy, but for sure it does not lessen the pain of Hughes dieing by any amount...))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:31 pm
For me I just can't see Roy researching human alchemy, I mean he's seen what happens when someone tries it(Ed and Al)...I mean I konw it bothers him. Hell I can relate to that somewhat, maybe not to the severaty that he has but still...you think he'd be able to get it through his head not to do that...then again emotions and out pasts are dangerous things. They cause us as people to do such foolish things and believe in things that don't exsist. So now that I think about it, I guess it does make sense. After all, we're only human.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:14 am
((*she would never agree on this subject, since she had expected Roy to be researching human alchemy* he may have seen the results...but he's a skirt chaser with a god complex....he can do anything..*snicker*...but yes, now you see what I was reasoning out...that probably is what's happening to Roy and what he is suffering from..so happy we could reach a conclusion to that..))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:35 am
still bothers me...figures it's men for the most part who are stupid enough to research it. *Beep*... oh well...Ed and Roy are my *beeps*! My short, clueless, *beep*, idiots. Oh well that's why they're mine. ^^  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:03 pm
((*she tilted her head once more, this apprently being "Confuse Rybrin Day", since she was just losing her mind or people were not make since*..well, that's men for you...*huggled Al* he's still all mine...and my sister is trying to steal him...boo hiss....))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:06 pm
Heh heh...slave wanted to steal my Hughes(MINE) from me....of course i think I gave her a few bruises..not on the face though! Opps i didn't say that.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:59 am
((*tisked her* but you did say that..it's a little harder to bruise me though...my sister says that I have mastered the "accidental" arts and that I can beat anyone..I don't believe her but somehow when I am with people they always end up hurt...*sad now* I am not that strong...))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:22 pm
I always hit people upside the head...so you know. I mean everyone around me(except Emmi) get's hit on the head at least once a day.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:30 am
((*she and her sister both had a terrible habit of hitting people with harisen on a daily basis* yes, I do know what you mean....it's nearly an affectionate thing actually, not bad...))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:21 am
((more like a way to get out anger at slave for liking palm tree...))  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:51 am
((*she held up her hand with pointer finger, her more educated tones instead of eastern mountain dialect shinning through* no, not at all...he is a sick, sadistic, perverted palm tree with family issues...and anyone who likes him in a huggling way should be shot...I like that tree because he tends to get a little strange, I can't understand half the things he says, and because he enjoys torturing people, something I find to be a good trait at times...))  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff