Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
Random FMA RPing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:01 pm
((It's more os a fiss to you. And Felix isn't sexist girl, my avi is the sexist here, but IRL I"m not really that great looking...oh well. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:13 pm
Shadow of Fire
((It's more os a fiss to you. And Felix isn't sexist girl, my avi is the sexist here, but IRL I"m not really that great looking...oh well. ))

ooc; Huh? xD A diss? Or a fiss?  

KYLiE XD

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:23 pm
((stupid keyboard!*kills the keyboard* A diss stupid. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:46 am
((*sighed at Fire's little killing-of-the-keyboard* you really should not do that, but some of Felix's comments are excellent....and he plays Lust to nearly perfect characterization....he plays all of the characters actually to nearly perfect characerization, it's amazing...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:28 am
((That creeps me out...well no how perfect Mr. M plays Scar, that's creepy...))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:07 pm
((*tilting her head, she tried to find how it could be creepy* um..I don't see what you are saying, but if you say so...but Mr. M rocks!...even if he is late in posting with all of the people he is interacting with...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:08 pm
((yeah...oh well gives me time to find good fanart and stuff...and praise cat-cat's gallery. God it's fair...))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:00 pm
((*had done a signifigant amount of Naruto study, watched VanHelsing, and done a few more updates* oh yes...and tomorrow is all for homework, drat.....))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:13 pm
((Oh yes...I still have to write a sonnet...god I can't do that! It's not my thing! Evil sonnet! *throws knives at sonnets* ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:19 pm
((*completely understood where Fire was going with that* I know, I have so much homework and I doubt I have the time to finish it all...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:20 pm
((We got too much english work...and like no time to do it! *falls over wanting to kill the way her english teachers teachs, since her teacer was a nice and overall good person* ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:46 pm
((*blank look at her math and history homework* they are good subjects but I have way too much work to do right now, I am going to tire myself out at this rate...hense why I got sick again I suppose...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:35 pm
((I get tired if I don't go to bed around...1am ish...any earlier or later and I can't get pu and stay focused...wait I don't stay focused to begin with. But Algebra 2 next year...I'm so going to fail. I mean I had to drop it first quater this year...what am I suppose to do next year! ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:17 am
((*she went to bed whenever she had recorded everything she wanted* FMA had a good episode, but GITS:SAC made me really sad...we lost two of the investigators, Tohgusa is detained....so many problems...but I can manage to stay focused till 4 and then it's lights out...and...*she was taking Ale-geo next year* I don't do badly in classes...except Drawing class...I have like a million notebook sketches I need to catch up on...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:25 am
((We don't have the skecthbook assingments, well not with Mac(yep everyone calls him that. ) but Mrs. Z(cna't spell her last name xP ) has those. Anywho yes I felt bad for Tohgusa...also I just felt bad in general after watching GITH:SAC and they didn't show anything important from episode 25! *pauses looking at some screenshots from the episode then starts to figure out with the reveiw and falls out of her chair* Aw...))  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games