Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play
Dreams on the Mystic Island Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:46 pm
Xz laughed as he saw the light," See the boy is learning how to vent his energy better...probably the only thing that is keeping him from blowing up again." He muttered as he stood at a distance.

Neige backed up a little until Mathew was done, then he slowly came up holding the other lightly around the waist and hugging him softly," Well, you should sleep then." He whispered as he helped the other up again and to the little make shift bed they had created. He grabbed the blankets covering Mathew and curling up close," I will wake you..." he smiled softly stroking the other's cheek," Now sleep." He whispered.

Yjro yawned as he slowly shifted and looked up at hte girl," Sleep Christa..." he smiled softly pulling her down to lay down as he wrapped his arms tightly around her kissing her cheek and then on her lips before drifting back into a light slumbler." See you in the morning." he smiled smoothly grabbing the covers and covering them, he pulled a little extra to cover Ed as he smiled lightly stroking the boy's cheek as he watched the child sleep.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:03 pm
Smiled up at Yjro. "Telling me what to do, now?" She kissed him bck lightly on the lips. "Just neeed to put my pajamas on." She got up, went behind the changing thing, she started taking off her clothing. Shhe stepped into a blouse pajamas not fulled buttoned and sheep and fence pajama pants. She walked back to her bed, went under the cover next to Yjro. She yawned as she looked towards Yjro, "Never knew you liked kids."  

Nesiko
Vice Captain

MysteriousMax
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:56 pm
Maxim soon made himself visible, heard noises everywhere. He was done looking around the entire ship without touching anything whatsoever "This place interests me, I might get some info from them." But before he could do anything, he needed to meet the captain on the ship and tell him or her about him wanting to join.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:59 pm
Mathew rubbed up against Neige as he said "That sounds good." he slowly fell to sleep as the moon slowly pushed it's way down the sky.

Ed cringed a small bit at the extra warmth as e was bio engineered to be able to stand any condition and adapt to it, but the experiments led to him having excessive giddieness and lots of energy.

Ponder Bear
Crew

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:24 pm
The sun started to rise and Neige opened his eyes, he was a light sleeper and the sun always made it hard for him to sleep. He pouted as the morning was extremely foggy and misty. He curled up close to the other licking his cheek as he smiled," Mathew." He whispered as he moved a hand to rest on the other's chest rubbing it softly as he nuzzled his cheek," Wake up." He whispered as he hugged hte other tightly.

" It is morning." He yawned softly cuddling close to the other as he felt kind of tired and lazy, it was nice feeling the warm body close to him.

Yjro smiled as he watched the fox boy before he laid back blowing out the candle, he blushed," He is...just a really sweet boy." He muttered softly warpping his arms around the girl ashe closed his eyes falling asleep once more, but before he passed out he smiled and whispered," YOu feel wonderful Christa." He said before drifting off into a light sleep. He was terrible when it came to waking up in the morning, and was usually the last one to wake up out of everyone.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:32 pm
"Thanks so do you." She fell into a deep sleep, her moved to lay on his chest. She started snoozing, her leg layed over his. One of her arms was wrapped over his waist. She could feel his breath rustle against her head, smiling abit.  

Nesiko
Vice Captain

Ponder Bear
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:45 pm
Mathew slowly rose like a zombie as he stared over to Neige and said "This is going to be a bad day." He let out a slow groan as he was used to staying up for long periods of time and cramming all of his sleep into one day, but it seemed that he would have to get used to the regualr schedule.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:41 am
Neige blinked," It is...you want to sleep some more Mat?" He asked as he stroked the other's cheek. He blinked and an amazing soft chuckle escaped his lips as he saw the other's bed head. Neige seemed to be coming more and more alive as he was around the other, and he wasn't sure why. He leaned in giving a small peck on the other's cheek as he giggled, he shook his head before he got quiet" That was weird." He mummbled.

Yjro yawned as he breathed softly, his nose wiggled a little when he felt the girls hair tickling it. He woke up as he blinked and looked down," Hm..she feels nice.' He muttered feeling her large boobs press against him. He blushed brightly as he held onto her. He looked up at Ed and smiled moving to softly stoke the boy's hair," You wild thing.." He whispered as he smiled feeling the soft hair running through his fingers as he pet the boy.

He smiled," Wake up you little fox." He smiled picking the boy up in his arms and holding him over his head as he let him hover," Wake up, don't you want to explore?" He asked as he chuckled lightly tickling the boy's sides as he held him in the air. He thought the boy was very cute, and very sweet hearted; he never knew what it was like to take care of a child, but he like the fox boy, and he hoped he wasn't a pain to the little boy.

RooYooWolf
Crew

Ponder Bear
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:43 pm
Mathew looked over to Neige and then said "Nah. When I'm up, I'm up." He slowly walked over to the pole as he began to climb down it slowly. He touched the deck softly as he searched around and then said "I'm hungry." Mathew was one to speak his mind, never to keep it locked up.

Ed slowly awoke to the sudden shock of being tickled, and he squirmed around childishly as he giggled. He quickly grabbed the man's arms and used them to raise himself on top of the bed. He slowly hopped off the bed and made his way over to Mathew as he tugged on his pants saying "Ed's hungry."

Mathew slowly stared down to him and said "I know. I am too."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:51 pm
Hearing the commotion, she groaned as she started to wake up. Feeling movement in her bed, she opened her eyes. Seeing ed, the Yjro, quite surpise at first then remebered they fell asleep together, like some couple. "Well...I guess your up..." she scratched her head, she moved to sit up. Her hair was, messy. Her pajamas was sloppy as her chest would partyly show abit.

"Well Yjro, maybe you and Ed can eat and remeber you still work for me, you need to do your chores." She remended Yjro sternly.

Nesiko
Vice Captain

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:26 pm
Neige crawled down slowly as he fixed his clothes and his hair, he blinked as he looked at his clothes which were all messed up and shuffled up and all over hte place. He blushed as he looked at the other," Oh..okay we can eat." He said as he pushed his shirt down to cover his pale body and wha tnot.

Yjro blushed brightly as he looked at the girl seeing her chest exposed slightly. He looked up at the boy," U-um...Y-Yes Captain Christa." He whispered as he looked up at her forcing his head to look at her face. He sat up slowly as he blushed and fixed her night gown a little trying to cover her. His hand slipped and gripped her breast. He blushed brightly and he got a nose bleed." S-s**t." He muttered covering his nose as he blushed brightly forcing his hand back," You have nice boobs..I mean! I-I am sorry. Oh god." he groaned as he shifted back." I am sorry!" He muttered.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:43 pm
Shhe smiled at him, she gasped when he grabbed both of her breasts into a gentle squeeze of a pure accident mishap. Even more surpise, when he got a nose bleed over it. And even said, 'Nice boobs' She chuckled.

"It's oki..Thanks." She leaned over and kissed his forhead since he was one holding his nose, two Ed was in the room didn't want to gross him ot by kissing the guy on the lips.

Nesiko
Vice Captain

MysteriousMax
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:19 am
Maxim looked around and thoughtt "Might aswell meet the captain in person before those pirates go trigger-happy on me, depending on what weapons they carry on the ship."

He looked down at his stealthy form and felt a twitch down his neck, let out a groan as he kneeled down. Gripping his head, he felt his body morph and clothes were manifesting around him, changing around back and forth. Awaking a minute later, his hair was now of a slivery white, bangs that covered one eye only and a charming smile appeared. He was dressed formally in a red business suit with a teal tie, vertical thin white stripes along his body [Take a guess, Maximillion _______]

Maximillion stood firmly and walked down the ship towards the Captain's Cabin, then let a soft knock on the door "I would like to speak with the captain of the ship."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:27 am
"Oki well. Yjro..It's time for you to get to workie now and take Edward with you." She walked to her closet in a hurry, placing her clothing on. She called out, "Just a minute!" When she she finished getting dress, "What are you two still doing here?! Come on move it!" She ordered.

She pushed them off her bed, pulled out a back door to the working crew section of the side. "I'll be withj you soon. Tootles!" She closed the door, starting cleanig up her bed. She straighten things out, placed files on her desk. "Oki everythings fine..." When she walked to the door, she opened the door. "Why, hello there. May I help you?"

Like the pirate captian she was not minding her clothes much, it was mostly the cabin she minded.

Nesiko
Vice Captain

MysteriousMax
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:44 am
Nesiko
"Oki well. Yjro..It's time for you to get to workie now and take Edward with you." She walked to her closet in a hurry, placing her clothing on. She called out, "Just a minute!" When she she finished getting dress, "What are you two still doing here?! Come on move it!" She ordered.

She pushed them off her bed, pulled out a back door to the working crew section of the side. "I'll be withj you soon. Tootles!" She closed the door, starting cleanig up her bed. She straighten things out, placed files on her desk. "Oki everythings fine..." When she walked to the door, she opened the door. "Why, hello there. May I help you?"

Like the pirate captian she was not minding her clothes much, it was mostly the cabin she minded.

With a charming smile, Maximillion shook her hand, noticing how clean her cabin was now since he last checked when they were gone. "Hello, I was simply wandering around and I wanted to know how I could join this fine crew of yours, if I may ask?" He responded politely down at her.

He could distinctively see around more with his newfound ability, able to look around through the walls with his magic eye for miles of view through anything he wanted it to be. The gentleman awaited a response of his own, holding his hands in his pockets.  
M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games