Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~*The Official Yugioh Yaoi Guild!*~
So about those Fruit snacks.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:36 pm
Like me right now! biggrin *goes to hang self over amount of homework she has this weekend*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:58 pm
Aww that's sucks! I mostly have to get ready for MidTerms... O__O  

Akila_Ishtar

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:08 pm
Awww, that sucks too! D: *should totally not be on the computer right now* Damn essays...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:29 pm
Haha, well I think we both have better things we SHOULD be doing right now.

Do you have a lot of homework or something? Luckily I only have one class tomorrow.... O_o That's the good thing about college.... ^^;; (More time to procrastinate.... *sweatdrop*)  

Akila_Ishtar

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:10 pm
Yeah, kind of... XD;; This semester, I've hardly been getting any busy assignments, but just a lot of essays and projects and studying... *sigh* That's one thing I miss about math. It was so easy to do the homework... I can never concentrate on essays! gonk But a math worksheet I would just get out and do in a few minutes and be done with my homework for the day...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:36 pm
Yea, I haven't taking math since Junior year. The assignments are really easy if you understand it. Essay's require a lot of thought. Anyway, I am happy that my essay grades are improving. Hopefully that actually means something. It's a bit harder to improve on math, you either get it or you don't.... ^^;  

Akila_Ishtar

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:00 pm
True, but sometimes a math theory just suddenly clicks in your head. XD;; I love it when that happens.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:40 am
Probably been said before, but Ryou would be a lime. He is a limey, after all.

And on the second subject: I have a hard time understanding math. That was why I took a help-class for it back in high school. But I remember during Algebra II, I was trying to understand a problem. I could NOT figure out how the method made any sense at all! And then, while I was writing it down up on the blackboard, suddenly, it just clicked.

Turns out, I'd been thinking too hard on it. xD;;

That's kinda sad. Over-thinking = FAIL.

And aha, I think this is my third post in this guild. I've been in it for how long, now? A year? Dx

*so tired, holycrap*  

Touzoukuou Bakura

Greedy Raider

9,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:15 pm
Ah, TB, I didn't know you were in here! XD
And actually, no, no one has suggested that Bakura Ryou be lime. XD But that works perfectly. <3
And... and... I hate over-thinking... XP I do it way too often.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:44 pm
Haha, yes, I am in this guild. xD Have been for a long-a** time, but never really... come here. D: I actually forget I'm in it most of the time. >>;

LOL@SEMI-ANUAL POSTS. *shot*  

Touzoukuou Bakura

Greedy Raider

9,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:59 pm
*blows smoke off gun barrel and puts it away* ^^ Maybe now you'll visit us more often.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:26 pm
*cowers and sniffs* Y-yesma'am. ;^;  

Touzoukuou Bakura

Greedy Raider

9,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Citi-san

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:26 pm
Manager Pm Accounts
KitsuneChan8888888
Kaiba: Raspberry, a cool, yet a bit sour and a tiny bit sweet of a taste.
Jounouchi: Orange, brightly spontaneous, surprising flavor, sweet, sour, and bitter all at the same time.
Yuugi: Cherry, basic yet sweet and a lot of peoples' favorite flavor.
Yami no Yuugi: Grape, weird taste that while good, tastes nothing like the fruit it is based on. (Yami no Yuugi is nothing like Yuugi, yet they share a body)
Anzu: Peach, while sweet and delicate, a bit unique or a flavor, and is one of those flavors that people tend to either like or not like.
Honda: Apple (yes, I have seen apple fruit snacks...), a bit plain, a bit average, a bit common, but at the same time you just never get sick of it.
Bakura: Strawberry, very sweet and very cute.
Yami no Bakura: Lemon, not very likeable to a lot of people, but those who do like it tend to like it a lot.
Malik: Sour apple, a twist on the basic taste, suddenly making it sour yet extremely unique and enjoyable.
Yami no Malik: The package of fruit snacks that some psycho ended up injecting poison into, pretty on the outside, but once you bite into it...

And I think Puppyshipping as an item would be a young and bratty puppy: always getting into trouble and fighting with you, yet you can't help but smother it in affection and give it all of your attention. It is a love-hate relationship, both of you always trying to gain dominance. But in the end, one the puppy is trained, it will know that you're the master. wink

LOL! OMG! I think I love you XD

Haha I second that!!! XD XD XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:16 pm
Ah, um, thank you. XD;;  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Akila_Ishtar

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:19 am
Hey watch it ladies, she's mine!! D:< *hiss*

@K-chan: *laughing/bawling/snickering hysterically*

You are lyke, so popular!!! XD; See? This makes up for Kindergarten. I wanna be popular tooooo! *whine*  
~*The Official Yugioh Yaoi Guild!*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff