Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oni cypress

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:07 am
ok then go for it! yay! thats alot more money. ohly crap.

on other news, i have one of the greatest history teachers. not only is he a conspiracy theorist, but a UFO theorist as well. any way he has an entire bored that has all these political cartoon. then there was a knew one. you know that picture with the domos chasing the kitten. that was on their! and the caption read, every time you vote for a democratic nomine, god kills a kitten. domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:44 am
Moo Moo chan: ^_^ heyoo~~ heart

memai: whee *squished* no problem! ^_^

Deuxia: >_< grr~~~ >_> that's when you say "I'm out. go b***h at someone else" and leave. @_@

whee nah, my pencil drawings suck arse. XD No really. I do better on my tablet than paper.  

Nyome

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:02 pm
Death to cataloging inventory, it's the most boring thing eve. There's so many numbers and they all look the same after a couple minutes.

Deuxia - I like the angry you but I love the sweet happy more. *huggles*

I have still have much to catalog so I won't be back on till 5 or 6 my time.

Till then heart heart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:15 pm
Oni~ Yup, it's much more money, considering I won't have to spend 1/3 of my salary in gas... sweatdrop xp

Nyome~ Yeah, that's the moment you choose to say: "stop." I'm dying to get outta here.

Whee!! I already looked at your auction and is lookin' wonderful! *huggles her winner chibi from Nyome* heart

I'm so there to bump!!!

Akahoshi~ Aaawww... Then Deuxi will try to behave so that her Pimp staysh happy, ne? 4laugh heart whee

*huggles back*

Good luck in your work!! (I've done that and I know how boring it is!)

--

I bought a lil' gift for those of you who want to get inspired: Click me! Raawr! domokun whee  

Deuxia Devonair

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:51 pm
moo-moo - Hey, good to see you! whee Don't feel guilty about not posting, only about 10% of GASOC members regularly post.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:16 pm
AD: I dunno how long battery lasts. O_o It's so pretty and shiny though! It can hold 10000 songs, and it's this little white square and I'm in love with it! :O! *glomps j00 >D* 40 GBs!!!!! heart

Memai: Yeah, I can't wait to delete all this old crap that's been on my comp for awhile, I can put it all in my iPOD! biggrin

Nyome: *glompage* Eep, sorry I had to leave your auction before replying, dumb parents >.>;; Anyways, how have you been? It's been a loooong while XD. It's been really hectic but I'm gonna try and get one post in a night. O~O

onifiredemon: I wish you had one too. whee

Deuxia Devonair: I love watching your stuff too! xd You're starting to color more and that is just spiffy! I've been wanting to see more color work from ya! *hugs* And iPOD is an MP3 player developed by the imac apple company. It can hold up to 40 gigabytes of music, which is around 10k songs. :O!

And my day.... it was pretty much okay, I'm so hungry though ever since they put this bite plate in my mouth, my bottom jaw can hit the top of my mouth and I'm too lazy to take it out. Especially not in front of everyone. O_o All that drool isn't pretty. sweatdrop This means I'm about to get my bottom braces! gonk  

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:39 pm
Deuxia Devonair
I bought a lil' gift for those of you who want to get inspired: Click me! Raawr! domokun whee

Omg! heart crying

Gahdamn, I'm hacking up a lung today. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:52 pm
Deuxi that's a great gift, I have that OST and it's great, I listen to it when ever I need a little boost.  

Akahoshi

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:06 pm
DarkishStar- n_n Hehehe.. I´m actually coloring with dumb, old traditional media, just colored pencils cuz I´m always broke, hehe... xd Dunno if that´s good or bad, LOL

crying *envies Darkish for her I-Pod* NYAAHH!!! gonk

Lang- Did you like it??? *ish confushed* redface

Akahoshi- RAWR!! It rocks, ne?? Such a wonderful music... So soothing! I also found .hack//SIGN´s OST and Hellsings´s OST in http. Want me to post it? whee

--side note: My b/f just whined at me 'cuz he says he was getting flirted and I didn´t noticed!!! gonk xd WTF?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:26 pm
Darkish - Oooh, the 40 gig one. o.O I refused to pay more than $200 for mine, so I've got a 15 gig Dell DJ. I like it a lot, though, so I'm happy

Ugh, I did the braces thing, too. Hope they go well for you so you can get out of them.

Lang - o.O? From your cold, or from the fact that you're wounded?

Deuxia - Wait, he said what?  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

oni cypress

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:49 pm
ah poor langley, hope you get better soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:36 pm
Aww, Lang's sick? *uses mad Nosferatu healing/comforting powers*

(what? That's a totally believable power biggrin )

Alucard_

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:29 pm
Lang has been having issues lately, which may or may not involve being accidentally stabbed in the side with an exacto knife by a clumsy classmate. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:53 pm
Agg...I think my brain is directly linked to the weather now. The haze continues and everything is all sluggish...a few of my friends are hacking up stuff and getting nose bleeds. @_@()

But on a good note, I hit a conceded blonde thing today. biggrin I got moved in one of my classes right into the middle of a group of blonde girls. You think the whole dumb blonde thing is just a stereotype, but its not. They are the most conceded, skanky, bothersome sons of bitches you could imagine. They where all mean and ugly, you just listened to them and it was revolting. One started talking about me and I turned around and slapped the s**t outta her. It felt real grood. whee She started making funny noises so I turned around and everything got quiet from then on...yeah...

Why must I babble on...I needa go draw... sweatdrop  

Chibi Koji

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:09 pm
concede - (v.) To acknowledge, often reluctantly, as being true, just, or proper; admit.

conceited - (adj.) A favorable and especially unduly high opinion of one's own abilities or worth.

I love Dictionary.com...  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games