Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:40 pm
When she slid off the horse, she had slid down directly into Aden's arms now facing him and their noses so near to touching. it was too much for her to resist, she gave him a deep hot kiss. Savoring the his taste Satrina "Mm'd" into it. Releasing her built up tension as she put her arms around his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:50 pm
Aden couldn't help but to blush and close his eyes to kiss her right back, unable to keep up with how hot and heavy she had made it. He had no idea where all of this was coming from, and it was very much beginning to turn him on in public. He doesn't usually think dirty or naughty thoughts, but she kicked his hormones into a wild frenzy. "Hmmmmm....." He began moaning into the kiss a** well, wanting to do...unspeakable things to her. What was...she doing to him?  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:58 pm
Satrina was barely aware of what she was doing, Instead she drank in the thick creamy taste of his arousal from his kiss.
A sound of the marry go round starting up again took her out of the daze. She gasped and pulled away from him, the spell over her was broken. "We have to get off." Tugging his hand they jumped off just in time.
Satrina was blushing deeply, trying to keep her breathing even. She had nearly lost it for a moment there. It was his apparent innocence that was drawing her to him right now. Aden's arousal was completely irresistible to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:29 am
Even though the deep kissing had stopped he was still rock hard in his pants, and breathing hard as well from his sudden excitement. When they jumped off he had fallen on his back, but after awhile he stood up again while trying to calm his body down. Is this what Sebastian felt when she did that to him? No wonder he had a hard time breaking free of it, and why it drove him mad. I wouldn't mind of we did this in private though... When he thought he was calm down enough he offered Satrina a hand to take. "Let's...go home kay?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:24 pm
She nodded and took his hand.

By the time they got back home, Satrina had calmed down, but she was quiet. Stopping at the door, she paused and truned to him. "I'm really sorry about earlier, Sometimes.....I can't seem to control myself and I.....get carried away." He hung her head, ashamed. "It was why......I was sent away, because....because...." She swallowed hard, the sudden homesickness and her guilt hitting her at that moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:31 pm
He smiled warmly at her and placed a hand on her shoulders. "It's okay Satrina I didn't really mind it at all. Most likely you're feeding off my innocence, and you can't help it right? I don't blame you for it, and I think it's....sexy how you can even bring a grown demon to his knees with just one kiss. It would have been better if we weren't in public, because I'm a bit...shy when it comes to public shows of affection. Plus I think...you're helping me....grow up..." He was now blushing up a storm as he talked, his innocence still there.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:40 pm
Satrina looked at him, a rich blush on her face. Somehow, with Aden telling her that it was alright, she felt better. If she could get her power under control....would she be able to go back home? She gave Aden a relived smile.

Hearing voices outside the door, William opened the door to see them both standing there. Wil was in his PJs with a tooth brush in his mouth. He pulled it out. "What are you two doing out this late?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:45 pm
Aden smiled when he saw William and giggled at him in hs PJs and a tooth brush in his mouth. "We just got home from the Fair that you paid for us to go to. We're going to go right to bed now that we're back home. Well good night Satrina!" He smiled at her before rushing off to his bedroom to go to sleep for the night.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:56 pm
"Goodnight Aden." She bowed to William "I'm sorry...It won't happen again." She apologized as she went to bed.
William tilted his head to one side, they did seem to have enjoyed themselves, and there was something .....different with Aden. He couldn't quiet put his finger on it yet....
He closed the door and went to bed.

A few days passed.....then a week.
Claude was pretty adamant about keeping his promise to punish Sebastian by not engaging in sexual activities. He still kissed him when the moment came, thought his kisses where caste.
Even so, suddenly quitting cold turkey had a negative effect of making him even more hornier then before. Claude would find a privet moment to 'relive' himself.
Sleeping together was a trial too, one the fifth morning had found him pressed up to Sebastian, lightly grinding his morning wood against his leg.
He was starting to wounder how much longer he would be able to resist.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:11 pm
Sebastian couldn't help but wonder the same thing as well. How much longer could he go on for without having sex with his precious Claude? He considered having sex with Sammael again, but it just wasn't the same as getting dominated by his lover. He still allowed Sammael in for his annual pettings, the thought of kitty rape still on his mind.

Meanwhile Grell used her time to look up crime syndicates that lived within May-Rin's area during the time of her family's murder by her own hands. This narrowed down the search to at least five crime bosses total known for hiring assassins during that time frame, and within that area. She was working hard for May-Rin because she didn't know when William was going to be getting that promotion, and the least that she can do was give her a single name. Aside from that she was busy planning a wedding with flowers and assorted other things. Grell was currently on her lap top trying to narrow the search down even more to people that her family might have known when she heard a complaining Sebastian outside her door, talking to himself about raping a cat. She sighed before opening her bedroom door. "Why not try to do something to take your mind off of sex? Go play games with Ciel and Isabella or something...I'm trying to work in here..." She then closed the door and went back to work.

Sebastian sighed, knowing she was right, before playing a board came with his two young bosses. He soon regretted it because he was not upside down while wearing a stupid bonnet. Last time I listen to anything Grell tells me...  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:24 pm
Isabella was laughing, "I think that I mike this version of the game better then the others, the cards where a really good idea Ciel." They had been testing out the newest version of girl's party game that Ciel was currently developing.

Claude huffed, he had an hour long brake in which to relax, but instead he saw a black cat curled up on the library couch. Getting an idea, He went over to Sammael, stroking him between the ears.
The Cat demon woke up with a yawn.
"Sammael....I have something to ask of you....if you don't mind..."
A moment later, they where sparing in the largest room in the manor, hand to hand combat was the perfect physical activity to keep his mind occupied.

Another two days later, Claude had thought that he had his passions undercontrol when during a sparing match he accidentally popped off one of the bottons on Sam's shirt. Seeing the bared patch of skin at his neck had The spider demon running out of the room. Leaving behind a very confused Cat demon.
Damn it, Damn it Damn it! Claude pulled off his gloves and splashed a bit of ice-cold water on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:35 pm
Ciel smiled, also completely agreeing with her. "I'm glad that you think so Isabella. I plan on having my company place it in toy stores by this coming Summer."

By this point Grell had it narrowed down to two different names. After that Grell was pretty much stuck for the most part, not knowing how else to just give her a single name. She could give him both, but that wasn't a part of their contract.

Sebastian wasn't faring so well either. He currently had plans to take care of his problems in the bathroom when he saw Claude splashing cold water on his face. He sighed and walked past him to use the bathroom in another part of the mansion, thinking he was still being punished.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:38 pm
Sammeal was still confused. He headed out the hall to get his button fixed when he ran into Sebastian. "Sebastian, Have you seen Claude? We where sparing and he suddenly....left." He huffed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:40 pm
"The punishment that he's giving me is effecting him too. He's back that way splashing cold water on his face from being horny....I'm extremely horny as well...you really shouldn't walk around with a button off like that." He was staring at it, thinking rape.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:46 pm
"Punishment?" Sammy blinked, then seeing the look in Sebastian eyes He laughed nervously. "Oh....I see, 'that' kind of punishment, well that explanes why he's suddenly interested in sparing...." He used one hand to close his shirt collar turning away to escape Sebastian's intense gaze. "Well, if you see him again, let him know that I'll be back in just a moment."  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games