Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gourey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:29 pm
Lithos went and changed for next class.

Sue in the locker room waiting for Akina, it seemed like recently nobody could have a relationship in peace withought Akina sticking her nose in, why was she so nosy anyway. ignoring common sense and just walking right up to Akina, Sue basicaly just slapped her and walked off, not even wanting to talk to her at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:31 pm
Standing there, Akina just blinked... before turning to her locker... beginning to change... ah, that was... expected... but... I am still not used to that...  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:34 pm
Kaili watched this happen...WTF ....Walking up to akina....

"are you ok.....what the hell was that "  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:36 pm
Hiruma was waiting in the classroom for akina to come in..cerberus ecited to see her again.

kolbster51
Vice Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:36 pm
Sue left the locker room, going off to her next class, wich she was glad to know was far away from Akina's  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:39 pm
"I... don't know."

She smiled over to Kaili, excusing herself and going into the classroom... not sure what to think of every situation she was in right now.

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:43 pm
Kaili was so confused...why had that girl just walked up and slapped her...she walked to her kickboxing class ready to get her anger out on the bag.

When akina walked in kinote was already hard at work with chiri....working on the bench press.

As akina walked in cerberus licked her trotting along beside her....Hiruma stood waiting for her to get over to him before he started her on her weights.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:00 am
Walking over, she smiled to Cerberous, before beginning to work hard at lifting her weights.  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

maru_reruma

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:02 am
Smiling down at Kinote, he helped him lift weights... but threw a couple of words at him.

[So... Miesh and I are getting married before she gets terribly pregnant. And you're my best man.]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:38 pm
Kinote continued pumping iron.....

"you don't want her to have a belly at the wedding huh....I guess it is a good idea...since you were going to get married anyway...just a little earlier than expected."

kolbster51
Vice Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:40 pm
How the hell did she find out?

Helping her lift weights... Someone must have seen us.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:49 pm
Throughout the week, the groups had to turn in their report on Wednesday for history, and every day after school the selected few were to do their additional training, getting ready for their mission.

Akina and Derek both learned what it was like to put on disguises, to where they could soon look completely different at will. They also learned how to dress the part of a certain person, such as how to look if their person was supposed to act cautious, yet seductive.

Meanwhile, Reruma and Chiri learned how to be the lookout, including using computers to hack into security cameras, how to warn their teammates, and the signs that they would encounter, such as the ones they would see if they were caught, or ones to help out their team.

Lithos and Kaili both learned how to get someone down, even if they are twice your size, by hitting the right places with tazers, or whatever they needed... NOTE: THEY DID NOT LEARN HOW TO BE INVINCIBLE, SO THEY WILL HAVE DIFFICULTIES STILL! They also learned how to receive the signs that there is difficulties from the back up...

Throughout the week, nobody was able to get a hold of Akina, because she always left campus after the extra classes and at lunch, and never came back to sleep in her room... (If you must know, she slept in a hotel).

After school of Friday arrives, and the group has an hour to get ready for their mission, before having to meet up at the parking lot.  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:51 pm
All ready for the mission, Akina sat down at the field, looking out at the openness... She loved the calmness.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:56 pm
Lithos grabbed something quick to eat, keeping focused on what they had gone over that week. And wondering what it would really be like to actualy be going out on a mission. before going to the parking lot he took time to go over everyhitng and make sure he brought everyhting that he would need.  

Gourey

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:04 pm
Kinote helped Chiri get ready, smile on his face.

"I wish I was going."

Packed up and ready to go in his room, he made sure he had everything he needed, double checking, triple checking... He then went down to the cafeteria, going and getting a beverage, beginning to go towards the place they were going to meet. He saw Akina at the field as he was going out of the cafeteria, and decided to go over to her.

"Hey, looks like you're all packed up and ready."

"Are you sure you have everything?"

Hiruma was being sarcastic, smirking.

"Don't ******** it up, it's the first mission of the year. We don't need to lose a student in the beginning of the year."

Kind of sucks that I won't have a chance to talk to Akina, because she'll be on the mission... I guess I'll have a lot of time to think about what I'm going to say.

Hurrying around her room, getting everything packed, packing more then she needed but not wanting to forget anything that she might need.

She paused, checking herself in the mirror, straightening out her hair before grabbing her over sized back, beginning to walk towards the meeting place.  
Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games