Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:02 pm
Grell had walked back inside with him and told Ciel and Isabella that the tree was inside. They all went in to go and see it before they began to happily decorate it.

Sebastian stopped dusting when he felt Claude wrap his arms around him and nuzzle his ear. Sebastian smiled at his warm embrace. "Hey there Claude. How are you doing? Did you go and get the tree?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:09 pm
Claude tensed at the mention of the tree. The flashes of memory, nights with Socrion. He gave Sebastian a kiss on his side of his face. "Yes I got the tree, it's in the foyer right now...But I don't think that they would need help right now." putting his hands on Sebastian's shoulders and truned him around so that they'd be face to face. Claude looked at the face of his lover, his beloved, It was the nature of demons to move on to other lovers once they tired of their current ones. But it was the nature of humans to stay with the ones they loved. Which one would Sebastian Ultimately chose? With the insidances of his unfaithfulness....  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:14 pm
Sebastian placed the dusting supplies down on the ground before wrapping his arms around his neck, able to tell that something was bothering his lover as he walked up closer to him. "What's wrong Claude? I can tell that something is on your mind. Did something happen while you were in the forest? I didn't see Grell outside, so I'm assuming that you took her with you? Did something happen between you and Grell? An argument perhaps?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:23 pm
"No, we didn't have an argument." Claude said drawing him close. gently pushing that strand of hair out of Sebastian face, knowing that he should tell him about about Socrion. "I ran into a former lover of mine in the woods, A lover that I had been with for a long time before I met you. He had chosen rank instead of me...." He ran his finger down Sebastian's face, not wanting to look directly into his eyes, to show his fears there. He knew that anyone would be jealous once an Ex-lover showed up, but in this manner, he could give something to Sebastian that no-one in the world could ever have. He would show him his weakness and fears.
"I hope that it never happens again." He said finally meeting Sebastian's red eyes.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:30 pm
Sebastian sighed, feeling a tinge bit of jealously, but it was in the past right? Nothing to worry about. "Well if he chose rank over love then that's his loss. I promise to not make the same choice as him, and I'll never choose anything over what you and I have together. He doesn't really deserve you at all. That's not going to happen to us, I promise you. I've had a few lovers in my past as well, but I'd never go back to them and risk losing you, and I too hope that you don't go back to him, because I'd be very upset, but I admire your loyalty to me, and I thank you for telling me." He then smiled warmly at him and kissed him on his lips.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:40 pm
Claude kissed him back, pulling back to say. "I will never leave you Sebastian, not for anything." He promised, kissing him again with more passion, he wanted to wipe all the memories away and make new ones with his Sebastian. My Sebastian....
Claude's hands pulled him tighter against his body, no he didn't kiss him the same way, but it was just as sweet. they had time to get to know each other more Maybe Sebastian would find out about his hidden sweet spots one day, He couldn't wait for that to happen, then it would be his beloved who'd have him on his knees.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:46 pm
Sebastian kissed him back just as passionately, loving how close he was to his sexy demon lover. Sebastian wanted to find out where all of his sweet spots were, and one day he knew that he would. He wanted to bring his lover to his knees like Claude did to him all the time, and he had loved being the one on top for that one time chance he had taken. "I love you...Claude....Forever...."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:52 pm
"My....eternal....love..." Claude responded, he couldn't help getting hard, his breath starting to come in hard pants against his lips. Braking the kiss. Claude shot a line of spider thread to the door closing it and locking it all with out braking eye contact with Sebastian.
With a fire lit inside, Claude pressed Sebastian back against the book case That he was dusting, urging him to put his legs up around his hips. That beast that was caged before was released.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:57 pm
Sebastian was starting to get very turned on now as well, especially when he felt his lover getting hard against him as well. He wrapped his legs around his hips, holding onto him with his arms still around his neck. He couldn't wait to be dominated by the once caged beast inside of Claude. "Hmmmmm....lovely...."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:04 pm
Claude started to thrust hard against his hips, rubbing and grinding kissing him in a desperate hunger, but it wasn't enough. With Sebastian still clinging to him, He carried him over to Ciel's desk and scattering items everywhere. laying Sebastian on it. Buttons went flying in every direction, as he ripped his uniform open. Kissing and licking every inch of skin he could get to.
"Sebastian...." He put his all his love, his fire, his need into whispering his lover's name.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:03 am
Quote:
Claude chuckled and pulled away from him, looking for his clothing, unlike Sebastian's uniform, his was still in once piece. "Because.....it pleases me to think that you are doing it because you want me....baddly." He started to get dressed. "I"m not saying that you should be dominate, I am still that. I just want to see what you'd do to get me interested. to what lengths you'd go to....Yes that would please me very much My Sweet Sebastian."

Sebastian sighed and realized that he couldn't get dressed right away because his uniform was currently in ruins. He was going to have to make a mad dash for their bedroom, and hope that no one saw him in the nude. "Alright then in the future I'll try my hardest to seduce you. Hopefully whatever it is that I do works."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:12 am
Claude gave him a grin. "IT starts tonight, at this moment.....And you cannot use the tentacles.....that just wouldn't be fair." He chuckled and went to the door. "I'll get the study cleaned up. "  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:29 am
Sebastian sighed heavily before making a mad dash for the bedroom and managed to get there without anyone seeing him before he got dressed and finished off the rest of his chores. Meanwhile Grell smirked because she had found out the name, and was planning on giving it to May-Rin as her Christmas present. She wrote the name down and placed it into an envelope along with his address written down as well and a note saying that she could kill him on her own time within now and the next eight years to enjoy her own life some more, and sealed it up before slipping it into her desk.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:43 am
While Claude had managed to get the study all cleaned up and the remains of Sebastian's uniform gathered together, he frowned at the damage on Ciel's desk. he considered leaving the deep gouges on the desk for Ciel to find later, his demons mischievousness was urgeing him to do it too.
But he was a butler, and he couldn't allow it to be left damaged. Using some of his black magic, he repaired the desk and then went out into the hall with Sebastian's uniform in his arms.
Just in time too. Ciel was just walking down the hallway. He paused and stood aside as he always did to let him pass by.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 am
Ciel walked down the hall to go and do some last minute case solving before the holidays and slightly looked at Claude as he walked past him into his study. At first glance nothing seemed out of place at all, but when he began looking at his papers he noticed the difference. The papers weren't in the order he placed them in, which could only mean that someone had been messing around on his desk while he was out of the room. He glared a bit before walking about again to interrogate Claude. He showed him the papers.

"Claude....What do you see here?" He was not at all amused.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games