Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Soul Eater Rivals
Soul Eater OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:22 pm
Crasher Wave
Corvo Bianco
I don't think we'll really need to take turns until we start the mission at Cairo. 3nodding

Good deal. I'm gonna exit there. I'm done waiting. twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:51 pm
Corvo Bianco
Lol. Nice ^_^

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:41 am
So, just saw who came to Sydney, Aus. Gotta say, Illo's quantum psy abilities would've made for an intense fight. But hey, whatcha gonna do? emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:27 pm
Corvo Bianco
Hmmm...doom kitty...or naked guy...I'd feel safer with the baby kitten thingy. It'd make it my pet. emotion_awesome

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:33 pm
Crasher Wave
Corvo Bianco
Hmmm...doom kitty...or naked guy...I'd feel safer with the baby kitten thingy. It'd make it my pet. emotion_awesome

Good point. lol I just don't understand how they're going to hit the stupid cat.
I'm actually about to post in Cairo first, unless you beat me to it. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:38 pm
Corvo Bianco
Well considering we hall haven't left yet that would be a bad idea considering you might get vaporized on your own...plus there's also the plan. If you really want to though that's fine but I've got to stay. I wish you the best of luck. Do your best to analyze the enemy and what not. ^_^

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:42 pm
Crasher Wave
Corvo Bianco
Well considering we hall haven't left yet that would be a bad idea considering you might get vaporized on your own...plus there's also the plan. If you really want to though that's fine but I've got to stay. I wish you the best of luck. Do your best to analyze the enemy and what not. ^_^

I'm actually writing a bunch of recon stuff right now. haha Funny you should say that.
Are we still going with the Nile plan, then?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:43 pm
Corvo Bianco
If our other teammate is in then yeah but recon isn't a bad idea since the fog plan would only take two out of five of us. Nice thinking. ^_^

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:01 pm
Crasher Wave
Corvo Bianco
If our other teammate is in then yeah but recon isn't a bad idea since the fog plan would only take two out of five of us. Nice thinking. ^_^

Well, thank! biggrin I'm just playing to my character, really. She's a 4th year miester with witch-like dimensional conversion powers. I kind of make a habit of making characters that are hard to K.O. or even detect for that matter. My other meister, Illo, is really good at recon, seeing as he teleports and does all kindsa crazy stuff. Like, he can place a "checkpoint" on a certain spot timeframe, and have that loop. Let's say an enemy walks by, sees him, and fires a blast. Illo can see that blast, take note of it's qualities, and start the loop over. It just doesn't work if Illo gets hit by it.
But anyway, just an FYI on Xuza. She just got to this dimension the day before the mission. That's why she acted like a spazz when you met her at the door. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:13 pm
Corvo Bianco
Crasher Wave
Corvo Bianco

Can Lumina join you guys?

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:14 pm
Corvo Bianco
Lol. xD All Hikaru can do is slice stuff in half. I guess he's good at tactics since I did come up with a plan. So I guess that'll be his usefulness for awhile. Hopefully we're the first to win our fight. biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:29 pm
Crasher Wave
Corvo Bianco
Lol. xD All Hikaru can do is slice stuff in half. I guess he's good at tactics since I did come up with a plan. So I guess that'll be his usefulness for awhile. Hopefully we're the first to win our fight. biggrin

That's never a bad thing. lol
I just happened to notice that the enemy electricuted somebody... Kinda handy for your ability. haha I think I'll just post and confirm that. That'll also wake people up that we're starting, I hope.  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:30 pm
Yokai Yakuza
I don't object. I say let Lumina *cough* Lightning *cough* into our assault against the naked man of Egypt that fried a child!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:31 pm
Corvo Bianco
...Looking at the guy in London I wish I went there. A one on one duel as enemies lock blades and clash for their ideals sounds epic...xD Jk I'm glad to be going to Egypt with a big group. I rather be safe then sorry any day. ^_^

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:36 pm
Crasher Wave
Corvo Bianco
...Looking at the guy in London I wish I went there. A one on one duel as enemies lock blades and clash for their ideals sounds epic...xD Jk I'm glad to be going to Egypt with a big group. I rather be safe then sorry any day. ^_^

Or we could fight the medusa in France. lol Our guy almost looks too badass to fight.  
Soul Eater Rivals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games