Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:39 pm
Not yet, at least. >> Pretty close. I know sexing is going on under the stairs...

xD Pretty epic.
;3 -totally doesn't mention her birthday to friends because she's, like, anti-gift- I really don't like gifts unless it's something I wanted and probably requested.
But I've only got two friends who even MIGHT give me gifts, so... =D It's not difficult~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:44 pm
((*headdesk* I gotta get off now. ;____;

Maybe, if you're lucky, you'll catch me in...7, maybe 8 hours. ;D

AND SEX HAPPENS ALL OVER MY SCHOOL. >8C
It's kinda funny. 8D))  

Russia-tan

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:46 pm
Eww. Night~

Unless I have a snow day, it's not happening. xD; In seven hours I'll be in math class, in eight hours I'll be walking into Japanese class fashionably late.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:47 am
((Yeah. XDD

When I posted that, it was like....12 at night. >>

I was going to wake up in 7 or 8 hours, and I head straight for the computer every morning. ;D

*just got home from a half-day*

EDIT: *headdesksleeeeeeep* Imma take a nap. x____x
Camerata killed me today, so yeah. D;
I'll be back around 2:00 PST ;D))  

Russia-tan

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:59 am
-got home from a regular school day... and got distracted looking up battle axes-  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:01 pm
((Okay, now you have bad timing. XD As you can see *pointpointpoint* I was about to go nap. ;w;

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeead*

I hope you don't mind being alone for two hours. <<; ))  

Russia-tan

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:05 pm
;3 Actually, I was planning on taking a nap myself. I need my friend to get online so I can clarify the battle axe.
And my America is probably taking a nap too, and I need to call her because she demanded I write her something but I couldn't get the details because we had to rush to class.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:19 pm
((ooc: WE HAVE A UKRAINE NOW!!!! I'll be playing the part of Sey and Ukraine~ I just have to get madame royale to approve my join guild request~ if you wanna add me it's Ukraine-tan. biggrin THANKS BELA~

*has now written 10 pages worth of fanfiction while sitting at my desk*))

Hello hello! owo

Seychelles-chan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:37 pm
Switzerland, while sitting at his desk, grunts a greeting, chewing the end of his pen.

((I'm writing a story myself right now. XD Well, a short story, but you know. owo; And it's an ORIGINAL for once! *headdesk*

*goes to add Ukraine*))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:40 pm
((ooc: im gonna be switchin between Sey and Ukraine~

next switch in 5 min~))

Oh hey Switzerland!

Seychelles-chan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:44 pm
Switzerland does a little wave while writing, his pen scratching noisily at his paper. "And how are you, Seychelles?" he asks, not to be rude.

((I don't mind~))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:45 pm
((No prob'; is currently playing the trumpet, sorry if my posts are far apart))

*Drops down through the heater vent.*

Eam Adair

Seychelles-chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:48 pm
((ooc: MADAME NEEDS TO ADD UKRAINE!! I CANT POST WITH UKRAINE UNLESS IM ADDED gonk ))
O.o'

@ Bela: Oh hey Bela! Ukraine will be here in 1 day~!!!!! SHE IS FINALLY GETTING HER BUTT OVER HERE xd

@ Switzerland: I'm fine! biggrin Say, what're you writing?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:52 pm
Switzerland looks at Sey from the corner of his eye, still writing. "It's nothing you need to be concerned about." he says, wrapping his arm around it like a second grader. He looks up at the sound of the heater vent moving, and nods his head in greeting to Belarus, like it's an everyday occurrence for a woman to drop from a ceiling vent.

((I could post as Poland before I was added, though, now that I'm backtracking in my head, I did feel like I was being rude. >>; ))  

Mukuro-kun

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:53 pm
(Madame this Madame that - am I no one to you? *overdramatic sparkly pose* If that is how it is.. fine..!)  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games