Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:05 pm
"Oh, yes I am."

She looked up at him, before standing... Might as well walk with him.

"Shall we go to the gate?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:11 pm
After going over everything Lithos decided he had everything, though he checked again, then left his room. walking calmly to the meeting area.

Lithos kept calm, forcing any excitment he would be feeling out of the way...after all something could go wrong...something bad could happen, why else would they be prepared as they were...he needed to be calm...  

Gourey

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:15 pm
He was surprised that she was so forward, but pleasantly surprised.

"Yeah, we don't want to be late."

He began walking with her, noticing her bag had minimal packed, just like his own, thinking of how they both must think alike.

"Do you think you are ready for this mission?"

Derek finished packing his bag, throwing his bag on his back, he left the apartment. Since he lived off campus a little ways, it would take him a little longer to get to the meeting place.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:16 pm
Smiling, he looked over to Kinote, before leaving for the meeting place, wishing his friend farewell... He had already said goodbye to Miesh, and was glad to know she would make him a cake for when he returned...  

maru_reruma

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:19 pm
Giving him a smile, she nodded.

"This should be no problem. I know that most of the people that were chosen are hard working, so we will not fail..."

She also knew that Reruma was very good at what he did as well. They arrived to the gate, waiting for their sensei.

KAKASHI: Smirking over to Hiruma, he nodded.

"Want to wish my kids a farewell, I think I'm going to lose them all."

He smirked, while beginning to walk towards the gate.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:21 pm
Lithos got to the gate, smiling as he saw Akina already there, and Reruma. He gave them both a slight nod then commenced the waiting for Kakashi to show up  

Gourey

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:39 pm
"Yeah, I'm sure you're right."

Nodding at Lithos, he sat on a bench, waiting for the rest to get there. When Akina sat down beside him, he looked over to her.

"I wonder how many missions each of us will get to go on this year."

"Yeah, knowing you you'll lose them all."

Walking beside him, he went to the gate, seeing most of the students there. He knew Akina would be there, but with all the people around, he knew he wouldn't be able to talk to her, standing next to Kakashi, waiting for the rest to arrive.

Derek had finally made it to the gate, seeing that he was not the last to arrive. He sighed with relief. Looking over to Akina, he smiled to her, walking over next to her.

"I'm really excited for this mission, how about you guys?"

Kaili arrived at the same time as Chiri, she saw Akina surrounded by guys, going over to the senseis... Next to Hiruma.

"I'm here and I'm all ready to go."

Turning to Hiruma.

"Didn't expect to see you here. Coming to bid us farewell?"

"No, I'm actually only here to bid Kakashi farewell. He practically needs someone to hold his hand."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:42 pm
She nodded to Derek's question, watching everyone around... Kakashi was here, and everyone was here, so they would be leaving soon...

KAKASHI: Punching Hiruma on the shoulder, he smirked.

"Alright everyone, we're going to be leaving now, so get into your vehicles... you will be driving your own groups... so one of you will be driving your car."

Akina did not like this... She would be stuck with Derek...  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:50 pm
Lithos sighed a little, though he was happy that his bike was at least operational now...

then He looked over to Kaili..."Well...i guess we are to be driving there we will be taking my bike..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:53 pm
He did not like how Akina was going to be stuck with Derek the entire time, wishing everybody a safe return.

Kaili gave him a very weird look, like, I didn't even think that thing ran.

"Are you sure that is going to get us to where we need to go?"

Reruma looked over to Chiri... Walking over, he asked Chiri if he would like to take his own car, or if he would like him to drive.

Derek standing next to Akina, looking down at her.

"I'm guessing we're taking your car."

He knew that Akina liked to drive, and wouldn't let him drive anyways.  

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:55 pm
Nodding, Akina went to her car, unlocking it... but before leaving she glanced back at Hiruma...

She hadn't talked to him all week, she wondered if her comment was driving him crazy...

Getting into the car, she started it, and started to drive after Derek got in.

KAKASHI: Smiling over to Hiruma, he watched the kids begin to disperse.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:56 pm
[Oh, we can take you car.]

He knew that Reruma was a bit off most of the time... Might as well make him happy by letting him be in charge of the situation.

maru_reruma

Gourey

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:57 pm
Lithos gave Kaili a look like he was truly deeply hurt by her comment.

"What? it runs. Akina actualy is quite the mechanic, so no worries."

Then he turned and looked over to his bike whish wasnt to far away. why did everyone treat it like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:10 am
"Yeah, but it looks like when we are driving down the road it is going to fall apart."

Walking over to the bike, testing the seat out.

"Alright, this way."

Leading to the parking lot, where his car sat. He unlocked it, then put his stuff in, starting the car and driving once Chiri was in.

Derek was surprised to see her new car. It was MUCH nicer then her mustang previously, and it was a lot faster. He didn't know if this was a good or bad thing with how Akina drove.

Looking outside of the car, and then back to Akina.

"I see your driving style hasn't changed much."

Hiruma watched all the students get to their cars and drive off, wondering why Akina had looked back. Had she wanted him to talk to her, or was she seeing if he would do anything. Now, it would be too late even if he wanted to.

Making his way back to his apartment.

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:12 am
"Improved a little."

She continued to drive, listening to her engine, enjoying the feel of the car... Smiling a little.

Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games