Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Soul Eater Rivals
Soul Eater OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:05 am
Corvo Bianco
Oh in that case I guess the two will just stay where they are and Xuza can find us. And you don't need to worry this is going to be an awesome fight. I can feel it! >w<

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:12 am
Crasher Wave

haha, good. I'm gonna take care of some 1.0 stuff before Hydashi and Yandere get on.  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:18 am
Corvo Bianco
Cool! Good luck and may the power of portals be with you.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:23 am
Corvo Bianco

Hi hi biggrin
been a while
well I've kind sorta lost after the whole snow event ended > . <
so, what's Illo's situation so far?
is he still partner's with Melani?
Did he found another partner?
Not like I'm gonna be mad or something. I understand I reallly, REALLY took a long period of inactivity here.
Just trying to catch up with stuff.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:32 am
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco

Hi hi biggrin
been a while
Not like I'm gonna be mad or something. I understand I reallly, REALLY took a long period of inactivity here.

Hey, how's it goin'?
Well, there's not really anything to catch up on, I'm afraid. Illo's in a mission right now. I had to do something with him, so I had him wander off to meditate, and Melani could find him or he could simply come back to the school when he's done. The reason for him going it alone is because he wants to get a better handle on his powers before trying to wield a weapon. They're still partners, no worries. xd
Since the time skip happened after my mission started, I'm treating it like it happened in the past. I hope this all makes sense. I tend to get a little wrapped up in plots. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:41 am
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco

Hi hi biggrin
been a while

Hey, how's it goin'?
Well, there's not really anything to catch up on, I'm afraid. Illo's in a mission right now. I had to do something with him, so I had him wander off to meditate, and Melani could find him or he could simply come back to the school when he's done. The reason for him going it alone is because he wants to get a better handle on his powers before trying to wield a weapon. They're still partners, no worries. xd
Since the time skip happened after my mission started, I'm treating it like it happened in the past. I hope this all makes sense. I tend to get a little wrapped up in plots. sweatdrop

oh don't worry, I do get wrapped up in plots too. It happens xD
Im also in another mission that is considered in the past.
where I discovered something o . o
Melani is adicted to madness >. >
not like, goes all over powered and stuff. but if she gets exposed for a descent period of time to any source of madness, she goes immediately attached to it.
Of course, Madness always strenghtens weapons and meisters to some degree, however if you don't know how to handle it, it will eventually consume your sanity and with that you'll no longer be a help for your teammates but rather a time bomb before things start to get out of control.

She sorta whites out when she is no longer exposed to said madness and partially erases most of the memories of the event.
but it's a curious detail I've learned on the mission development so far >. <  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:22 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco

Hi hi biggrin
been a while

Hey, how's it goin'?

oh don't worry, I do get wrapped up in plots too. It happens xD
Im also in another mission that is considered in the past.
where I discovered something o . o
Melani is adicted to madness >. >
not like, goes all over powered and stuff. but if she gets exposed for a descent period of time to any source of madness, she goes immediately attached to it.
Of course, Madness always strenghtens weapons and meisters to some degree, however if you don't know how to handle it, it will eventually consume your sanity and with that you'll no longer be a help for your teammates but rather a time bomb before things start to get out of control.

She sorta whites out when she is no longer exposed to said madness and partially erases most of the memories of the event.
but it's a curious detail I've learned on the mission development so far >. <

Interesting... I actually don't know how to classify Illo's power. Right now if you read Soul Profit, it kinda looks like he's using madness but it isn't directly delineated. I'd have to say that Illo is most closely related to a genie type being, which would be cool since I haven't seen any genies in the RP yet. But if it turns out that he does use madness... This partnership is about to get interesting. lol
What mission are you in? I'd like to read up on it. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:28 pm
Corvo Bianco

Interesting... I actually don't know how to classify Illo's power. Right now if you read Soul Profit, it kinda looks like he's using madness but it isn't directly delineated. I'd have to say that Illo is most closely related to a genie type being, which would be cool since I haven't seen any genies in the RP yet. But if it turns out that he does use madness... This partnership is about to get interesting. lol

interesting indeed
well here's the mission
I would like to note out that if you are able to control your madness, the changes in her person should be minimal to none.
However since her current partner in that mission is having a hard time to focus and control de madness at the same time. She's influenced by it and is losing herself bit by bit.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:15 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco

interesting indeed
well here's the mission
I would like to note out that if you are able to control your madness, the changes in her person should be minimal to none.
However since her current partner in that mission is having a hard time to focus and control de madness at the same time. She's influenced by it and is losing herself bit by bit.

Oh, nice! lol That would explain why she didn't do so hot (forgive the pun) in the springs. I'm on page 5 right now. It's a pretty interesting story.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:20 pm
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco

interesting indeed
well here's the mission

Oh, nice! lol That would explain why she didn't do so hot (forgive the pun) in the springs. I'm on page 5 right now. It's a pretty interesting story.

hahhaa no problem XD
Anyways, it is noted by now that despite being a weapon of shibusen she has a great weakness towards madness. Thus, wielding her with no experiencie against a witch who has a large amount of madness is the same as wielding a double edged sword. > . <  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:34 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco

interesting indeed
well here's the mission

hahhaa no problem XD
Anyways, it is noted by now that despite being a weapon of shibusen she has a great weakness towards madness. Thus, wielding her with no experiencie against a witch who has a large amount of madness is the same as wielding a double edged sword. > . <

Hmmm... Yeah, I could see that. Idk how Illo would handle that, but I bet he'd do something quantum and figure it out like he always does. lol Not gonna lie, Illo has so many weaknesses built into his ability, but that's only to keep him from being way too OP.
King of Relms

So, I just read a little of town of thorns. Gotta say, I'm flattered that Illo would be asked to join the Titans. biggrin Idk if you tried to say that in the Christmas even or not, but either way I'll seriously consider it after his mission!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:37 pm
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco

interesting indeed
well here's the mission

hahhaa no problem XD

Hmmm... Yeah, I could see that. Idk how Illo would handle that, but I bet he'd do something quantum and figure it out like he always does. lol Not gonna lie, Illo has so many weaknesses built into his ability, but that's only to keep him from being way too OP.
King of Relms

So, I just read a little of town of thorns. Gotta say, I'm flattered that Illo would be asked to join the Titans. biggrin Idk if you tried to say that in the Christmas even or not, but either way I'll seriously consider it after his mission!

the town of thorns has no one from the titans lol  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:40 pm
King of Relms
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento

interesting indeed
well here's the mission

hahhaa no problem XD

King of Relms

On page 5 you say it while talking to Nebbia in OOC. lol I'm not making this up, I swear!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:57 pm
Corvo Bianco
King of Relms
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco

hahhaa no problem XD

King of Relms

On page 5 you say it while talking to Nebbia in OOC. lol I'm not making this up, I swear!

ok its there but, really it was all up to melani...and she would have to approach the team..and of course illo would have to be her partner  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:00 pm
King of Relms

Hey, just sayin'. Anyway, how's your fight going?  
Soul Eater Rivals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games