Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:42 pm
William was dumbfounded. His jaw dropped as he watched the boy walked on ahead of him. That smirk just now, was very adult. and that had surprised him the most. It was a startling transformation, Aden was no longer that adorable innocent boy anymore.
Realizing that he was being left behind, he hurried to catch up to Aden. his face was red. "N-never the less, I do not want such activities to happen under my roof. Do you understand? Kissing is fine, just not the....." It was kind of hard for William to say it, to Aden of all people! "....not the other stuff."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:44 pm
Aden looked at William when he caught up to him. "Alright, I promise not to do those things in your home anymore." Knowing Satrina she'd take it like they can do it anywhere else. Soon Aden was at school, and he waved at William to say good bye before going inside for class.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:00 pm
William huffed then went on his way to work.

As like in any other day Satrina had brought Aden his boxed lunch filled with warm cooked food carefully prepared for him. They sat outside on the bench under a tree. As ever, it was cutely packed today too.
Satrina was smiling at him as if she wanted to eat him again. After last-night, she was quite eager to corrupt him more, it was fun thinking of all the things they could do, what she could do to get him into the mood. One of those things she had already done.
The young demoness smiled. "Aden, I've got a secret to tell you......."She leans in closer and whispered in his ear. ".....I'm not wearing any panties today."
She smirked and smoothed down her long skirt and apron.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:27 pm
Aden looked down at his cute lunch and decided to keep up on this daily tradition as well. He had just remembered what William had told him, and he was going to tell her too right before she told him that she wasn't wearing any underwear. That caused him to forget what William said all over again and he blushed a bit as well before taking a bite out of some cute sushi. "Really? That's rather...interesting."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:34 pm
She smirked seeing his blush. She murmured in a low tone for only his ears. "I thought that it might be easier without anything in the way." She said suggestively. Giving him a seductive glance under her lashes. then continued to tell him. "We could.....find someplace private to eat lunch." She said,trailing a finger along his knee.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:12 pm
"Yes it would be a lot easier without them in the way." He was actually starting to consider it, thinking if there were any empty rooms inside the school that they can use. "There's an empty school room inside that we can go to....If you're interested." He was already imagining pinning her up against a wall due to his newly heightened hormones.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:55 am
A few minutes later, they where in the storage room behind the auditorium Satrina sat back on a box, pushing her skirt up her legs showing him some thigh to tempt him. "Well then, I hope that we have enough time till your next class."

While Aden and Satrina where busy. William was sorting through the day's assignments. Reviewing the previous day's soul collection reports done by his division.
An envelop was placed on his desk, He picked it up, it was from the reaper high council Confused, He opened it his eyes widening at what he read.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:04 pm
"We have a good 15 minutes before my next class." He then got close to her giving into that thigh temptation and did what he had wanted to do to her. He was rather enjoying becoming a man because it felt really good.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:12 pm
Satrina put her arms around him, her body arching in pleasure as she kissed him deeply.

"Welcome back William." Satrina said, blinking surprise, William was home from work an hour earlier then expected. Aden wasn't even home yet.
William gave her a customary nod and put his briefcase down and pulled off his blazer to relax and unwind.
Satrina hurried to make him a cup of coffee. She could tell something was up from the expression on his face.
After being lost in thought, William stood up. "Satrina, keep the coffee hot, I'll be back as soon as possible."
Taking out the magic key that lead into the phantomhive manor he went to go look for Grell.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:26 pm
Grell was in the gardens taking care of the red roses, still singing Christmas carols this time of year. She didn't know that William was going to be looking for him as she happily continued her work.

Aden eventually came home from school and could tell that William had been home seeing as his suitcase was here. "Where did William go, and what was he doing home so early Satrina? Did he tell you anything before he left?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:32 pm
Satrina was blinking. "No, he didn't...only that He'll be back soon."

William frowned walking into the kitchen, Grell wasn't in her bedroom. He decided the ask first person he found. He walked up to Sebastian. "Mr Michealis, do you know where Grell is?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:42 pm
"I see...." He then sighed, wondering what was going on before he sat down to start on his homework for the day. He got stuck on the Math. "Satrina how good are you at Geometry?"

Sebastian had been in the kitchen to begin preparing a snack for Isabella and Ciel, and he had been rather shocked to see William in the mansion at this time of day. He looked at him with a rather confused expression. "Didn't you work today? Anyways Grell is in the garden tending to the roses. It's her favorite chore even in the winter time."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:52 pm
"I got off early...." William pushed his glasses up and thanked him polity to go outside. The cold winter air hit him like punch in the gut. Shivering he walked along the path and saw a big splash of air amid the stone gray and white snow. "Grell...."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:59 pm
Grell hard a familiar voice and smiled before she turned around to see William, but then looked at him in concern when he saw him cold. "If you're going to be outside in the cold weather you should dress for it, and now you're freezing cold!" She then gave him a kiss before hugging him. "Want to go inside where it's nice and warm? I can always come back to this later on."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:03 pm
William nodded, shivering.

Once back inside, He truned to Grell. "I'm sorry, but this couldn't wait." He gave her the letter that he received that day. "This letter....is a letter of congratulations for my advancing into the position of Regional Manager. From the High Council of Grim Reapers."  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games