Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Claim your pet/slave here
Forest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katsukitsu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:33 pm
zingert12
katsukitsu
zingert12
Xander looked at him, "Sure."
He smiled soflty taking her hand "Come with me then" he said leading her waway from everyone.

Xander walked with him.

Dray fell asleep on the branch snorring lightly.
He smiled stopping "Should we get your friend?" he asked not to raise suspicion on just having her wander off.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:35 pm
Dray shook the thought off and continued to sleep he was dreaming peacefully.  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

SerithFenrisulfr

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:37 pm
Thysaer was slightly annoyed and sent another thought with a bit of magic behind it that would shake the tree branch "Your sister is walking away with that man. WAKE UP DRAY"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:38 pm
Xander looked at Dray, "No let him sleep he hasn't been able to for a while." Xander said smilling.  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

katsukitsu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:39 pm
zingert12
Xander looked at Dray, "No let him sleep he hasn't been able to for a while." Xander said smilling.
"Okay then" he said taking her into another part of the forest "Wow isnt this area pretty" he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:41 pm
Xander nodded in agrement.  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:48 pm
Dray woke up and thought back, 'she'll be fine she knows how to take care of herself.'  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:58 pm
zingert12
Xander nodded in agrement.
He smiled "You are very pretty" he said  

katsukitsu
Vice Captain

wrath of the black flame

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:08 pm
Serith1718
wrath of the black flame
Serith1718
Thysaer couldnt help but let out a soft chuckle as he removed the cloaking magic "are you alright down there" he asked looking down at the man. "sorry about that. i didnt mean to distract you."
"no need to worry" Dalmar stood up poping his neck both ways. "It is good to see a fellow magic user, what kind are you" He asked confused.
"i am simply a guardian of this forest and in return for its protection it grants me use of its magic as well as the cooperation of the dryads." he said as he tossed an apple down to the man. "here try this, best you will find in this forest." he sat back down next to Aiako.
"thank you druid" Dalmar continued walking on.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:10 pm
wrath of the black flame
Serith1718
wrath of the black flame
Serith1718
Thysaer couldnt help but let out a soft chuckle as he removed the cloaking magic "are you alright down there" he asked looking down at the man. "sorry about that. i didnt mean to distract you."
"no need to worry" Dalmar stood up poping his neck both ways. "It is good to see a fellow magic user, what kind are you" He asked confused.
"i am simply a guardian of this forest and in return for its protection it grants me use of its magic as well as the cooperation of the dryads." he said as he tossed an apple down to the man. "here try this, best you will find in this forest." he sat back down next to Aiako.
"thank you druid" Dalmar continued walking on.
Thysaer grinned and leaned against the tree again.  

SerithFenrisulfr

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wrath of the black flame

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:11 pm
Genesis sat down beside the pond with his sword out of it sheath borridly spearing small fish with it. He gatherd some wood and tossed a fire ball onto the cood making a small fire on which to cook his fish.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:49 pm
Valen walked through the forest, his hands casually held inside his jacket pockets. He moved with the purpose of a man who knew what he was looking for. He didn't bother to check the equipment he carried, he knew it was all ready.

He looked up at the sky, wondering what today's hunt would net him.  

Ko Di

Tamara Pawpad
Captain

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:03 pm
((And it starts to Rain!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:40 pm
Thysaer uses the forests magic to make the leaves over him and Aiako grow larger so they prevented the rain from soaking them. he leaned back again and eyed her curiously wondering if she would choose to join him at his home.  

SerithFenrisulfr

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Claim your pet/slave here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games