Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:53 pm
"It was... nice."

She gave a small smile, remembering Cerberous, and how pleasant the conversation had been with Hiruma. Not necessarily smiling at Kinote mind you, but as she walked, looking ahead.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:56 pm

"thats good, i'm glad your enjoying it here. What do you think of the classes so far?

Kinote wanted a reason to get away from githis and he liked talking to akina so this suited both situations.

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:57 pm
"They will be interesting."

She didn't know how much she would learn in each class, or if it was just going to be what she learned from the book every time.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:57 pm
LIthos slowly started to head to his next class. feeling quite a bit better after actualy gotten something to eat. He showed up to the classroom a little bit later, but decided he didnt wnat to be the first person there so he wandered around a bit waiting for other people to show up

Githis first went back to his room, putting a few papers in a file then witha smile he left to get to class, knowing that he already had the plan for most his buisness done already and didnt ahve to worry about that anymore.  

Gourey

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:03 pm

"Alright well i have to run so i will see you later i'm sure"

Kinote actually does go to his room and drops all his books off knowing the remaining classes he woudn't need them, he didn't want to carry them all day if he didn't need to. Kinote then hurried towards his next class. He would get there on time but only if he hurried.

Once Reruma had his fill of watching people and seeing many of them starting to migrate like cattle to their next classes he decided that he should be going aswell. Heading to his how to be a man class....about the worst waste of time of any class.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:07 pm
Kaili had so much fun with thegirls she barely noticed how te time had gone. The group of them all began making their way to the seduction class which really caught her attention. She was going to like this cass.

She walked into the class with the rest of them and the group took a seat all together still talking.  

OldLady_Tsunade

Gourey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:09 pm
After seeing a few other people show up Lithos decided to just join the crowd and go in the class. and he picked a seat near the center of the room.

Githis walked to the class going in and picking the closes open seat  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:15 pm
Seduction: Walking into seduction class, Akina sat in the front row; this was the only class where she would have to watch examples to know how everything worked... well, some thing anyways.

She had to admit, she had her share of reading the book, and "flirting/seducting" men over the summer. It seemed fairly simple, if you knew what men wanted... which was easy to do, if you could read them.

KURENAI: Seduction: Walking into the class as the bell rung, Kurenai smiled, looking over the girls she had in her class; a lot were very attractive, which would make this class a lot of fun. Not only would she get the latest gossip, but she would be helping to get the boys to get off of her case, some thinking she was hot and wanting her attention.

"Hello girls, first off, I have a few questions to ask... How do you seduce a man?"

Looking around, she noticed a semi-timid girl in the front row, who was reading a book, not paying attention. Deciding to call on her, she smiled.

"Akina Tsukunai, that is your name, right?"

When the girl looked up, she smiled sweetly.

"Can you answer the question for me please?"

Seduction: Nodding, Akina slowly shut her book, realizing that the teacher wanted her full attention.

"You look at what the man wants, and you give him a taste of it. If he a powerful man in the society, more then likely he wants a woman who is timid and reminds him of what a man he is... or if he is a higher powered man, but was constantly in charge his entire life, he may want a woman who takes control, like he usually is, so he can be submissive."

KURENAI: Seduction- Giving a small smile, Kurenai was happy that this girl was in her class.

Oooh, she's going to be fun! Maybe she's a closet freak!

"Correct! You're going to be fun!"  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:17 pm

Reruma got to class sitting in the very back still thinking of how much this was a waste.

Kinote got to lass looking around wondering who would be teachng the man class this year. It always seemed to change hands cause each of the teachers has certain things they focus on. He sees chiri walking over an sitting down.

Asama walks into lass dropping a box onto the table at the front of the room. As he goes through it he pulls out some papers and hands them to the front.

"While i set my things up i want you all to fill out this questionare, your names will not be connected to your answers so answer them as truthfully and as knowledgable as you can. Also no talking or asking others for help. Begin as soon as you get it and put them on the desk when you finish."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:23 pm
Lithos started to fill out the paper when he got it. and put it up on the desk when he got done with it, and he had to wonder what exactly this class was going to be like.

Githis did the questionare quickly, and tunred it in, returning to his desk by the door.  

Gourey

OldLady_Tsunade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:24 pm
Kaili watched in amazment...was that akina that answered.....i wonder if she is a closet freak, to have known that i wonder if she is the domnatrix kind.

Oh this class is going o be fun....I'm gonna find out alot abot m roomate here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:27 pm
KURENAI: Seduction- Smiling a small smile still, Kurenai looked over the girls, before getting out a whistle, blowing it. A few girls, to her amusement, jumped in their seats... while others looked at her as if she was nuts.

"Alright girls, pay attention! I have rented all of you a guy, and I want you to flirt with him, so I can evaluate you all! Don't worry, they are all, well, delicious."

Kurenai gave them a wink, before a row of men marched into the room, all of them very attractive.

Seduction- Looking at the teacher, Akina almost wanted to smile; she had wondered how this class would work.

Well, this will be an easy A, these guys are all about the same...

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:27 pm
Asama: Once all of the questionares had been returnd he was ready to begin....looking through them breifly he sighed.

"I see most of you will be needing alot of work"

He began by pulling the first object out of the box and throwing them out scattering them intothe crowd (BTW its a bunch of tampons)  
Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games