Reply SWC510
SWC510 HQ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishi Of Flames

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:09 pm
Dark Kishi fell off the roof, but he slowy flew up with glowing red eyes, and went directly to Caterina. When he hit her, he grabbed her into the air, and howlling in vitory."READY FOR YOUR DROP?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:18 pm
Caterina snarled in annoyance and tried to break from his grip. 'I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!' After she said this, she broke out of his grip, and slammed her foot into his head, knocking him out. As he was about to fall over the edge, she grabbed him, and dragged him back onto the roof. As Kishi lay unconscious, he began to turn back to normal. Caterina sighed with relief.  

pychopianist

Kishi Of Flames

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:23 pm
Few hours has passed, Kishi has awaken from his slumber and coughed up black gunk."s**t it came back...Wait WHERE's CATERINA" He looked over to his left to see her sleeping in her alternate form. "Wow shes looks awesome in her alternate form" He went over to her to wake her up  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:27 pm
'hmm?' Caterina felt someone shaking. She didn't even realize that she had fallen asleep, after that ordeal. As she opened her eyes, she saw kishi looking at her, back in his human form. 'Kishi? .......Kishi! you're allright!!!' She hugged him tightly in relief.  

pychopianist

Kishi Of Flames

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:34 pm
"Ah too tight and yes im alright!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:39 pm
'S-sorry...' She quickly let go of him. She remained quiet for a moment, and then asked the question that was in the back of her mind during the whole incident. 'Kishi......what happened earlier?'  

pychopianist

Kishi Of Flames

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:14 pm
Kishi looked down. "remeber where like the same in way, well when I was born I was dark-aura wolf hybred and my dark-side will obtain control when its a full-moon" Kishi look around his body for anything unusaul, but he found he has a wolf tail and wolf ears"Great....I'm a dog now..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:29 pm
'I guess it's good to know, that way next time we can be prepared.' When Kishi mentioned the ears and tail, Caterina couldn't help but giggle.  

pychopianist

Kishi Of Flames

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:31 pm
Hey umm you know you are still are in your alternate form"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:33 pm
'oh...I guess I am. I'm suprised that it hasn't worn off yet. I should be back to normal by morning.'  

pychopianist

Kishi Of Flames

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:37 pm
"Ah, cool so what do you want to do?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:40 pm
"I don't know.....I'm still trying to get over everything that has happened today." As she said this, she let out an embarrased laugh. "What would you like to do?"  

pychopianist

Kishi Of Flames

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:53 pm
"Hmm idk either, maybe we should get some sleep?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:56 pm
"That sounds like a good idea." Caterina looked up and saw that the sky was very dark. "We've been up here for a while now."  

pychopianist

Kishi Of Flames

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:09 pm
"yup it is very dark, oh well time to hit the hay" Kishi Strench out like a dog and walked to the door. Hey umm you want to umm....sleep in my room???"  
SWC510

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff