Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Players' Domain

Back to Guilds

A great place to roleplay and an all around place to hang out, make friends and eat smores. 

Tags: role play, literate, romance, horror, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
The City That Whispers-Accepting Now! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:51 pm
She shrugged. "Whatever is good with me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:59 pm
He looked at her again. "Ok then we'll head to the lake and try to find the people Im thinking of."  

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

AlyaColman
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:59 pm
NinjaQtee
AlyaColman
Liliana faced her with saddened eyes. "They're burning the mountains forests again, aren't they?" She asked. She remembered, about seven months back the Aarons had begun the fires, but when the queen had given birth they had stopped.

" I think so. Ugh. I love the forest." She whined as she stomped.

Liliana nodded. "I do too." If they continue at this... She began thinking. Ava and her mountian spirits are going to get angry....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:02 pm
Celia picked up the baby prince, who would now be known as baby Spencer. "Alright." She agreed.  

CeeMeAsMe

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:22 pm
He nodded. "Ok, lets go." He opened the door aloowing her to go first. He locked the door behind him. THey started to walk in the direction of the lake.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:46 pm
They walked out the door, Celia noticed the lake was not far from here, just past the inner valley.  

CeeMeAsMe

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:55 pm
Samiel walked behind her. The lake wasnt far, thats another thing he liked about the house. They continued to walk until the reached the lake. They as they walked over the last hill he saw her, the one he knew would be here. He stopped on top of the hill and pointed to the girl on the beach. "Thats her, the one I told you was here. She's a Maraven like us. She might take a little persuading, but I know in the end we can get her to join." He looked at the other girl. "I dont know her."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:05 pm
Celia watched the girl carefully. "What do you know about her?"  

CeeMeAsMe

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:12 pm
Samiel shrugged. "Not much. Ive seen her here when Ive come to look at the lake and remind myself why I hate the king. I know that she's blind and can manipulate plants though. Like I said I dont know much about her, in fact thats all I know about her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:18 pm
She turned to him. "So you don't even know her name?" She asked but she looked back at the girl and changed the subject. "Plant munipulation? That's a good one."  

CeeMeAsMe

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:23 pm
Samiel looked at her. "Why the abrupt change of subject? Ya, I know her name. She cant see what I look like so ive talked to her a couple of times. She wouldnt know that I act like an Arron." He realized he had just done the same thing, changing the subject. "Her name's Lilly."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:29 pm
"Lilly." Celia repeated. "It fits her." She said. "Let's go." She began walking down the hill towards the two girls.  

CeeMeAsMe

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:32 pm
Samiel Walked down the hill after her, his hands in his pockets. "Someones impatient as ever." He mumbled under his breath.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:56 pm
Lilly turned at the sound of whispers and footsteps. "Who's there?" She asked.  

AlyaColman
Captain

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:59 pm
Samiel heard Lily. "Its me, Samiel, Lily. And I brought a friend this time."  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers