Bloody Battlefield Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XDark Angel of ChaosX
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:28 pm
if she really wanted to go, my friend, she would have left by now....*smirks and stares Alucard down*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:32 pm
"Takuto... she is torn, let her choose please." Celeste moved away from Alucard and took a step towards Takuto.
"Its time for her to make her desicion, something you cannot choose for her."  

Dria of the Lake

Heartless_Always_For_Life
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:43 pm
Katsumi backs away from everyone. Her 3 dark wings come out and she hugs herself, trying to hold herself together. "I...I...I can not choose...I will not choose...im sorry" She starts flying in the opposite direction of her friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:47 pm
Celeste tried hard not to cry as Katsumi flew away.
"Katsumi, this is not you. You know it!"  

Dria of the Lake

Dyron Heartless

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:48 pm
"I am tried of this." He looked at Katsumi. "You can side with him if you want but think about all the angels that gave their lives following you. To protect all life. Will you let them die in vain? That is not the Katsumi I know, that is not the one I gave my loyalty to. Do what you know is right. Come home."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:22 pm
Alucard looked at Katsumi as she flew away. "Katsumi....." He saw Celeste start to cry. He walked over to her and held her in his arms again. "Its ok Celeste. I know she'll make the right choice. Auron is right. She wont let all of our allies die in vain. "  

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

Dria of the Lake

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:30 pm
Celeste shook her head and stepped away from Alucard's arms. She extended her wings and teleported back to Heaven. Not being able to bear watching this anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:36 pm
Alucard watched as Celeste teleported back home. He sighed. "Im going after her Auron. She's still my responsibility." He dissapeared in a flash of light.  

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

Dyron Heartless

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:39 pm
Auron clenched his hands into a fist and also teleported back to heaven leaving a trail of his own feathers behind.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:11 pm
Katsumi flys as quickly as she can away from her friends. Feeling their caring flames disappear. She flys over a burned forest, no doubt it was caused by the dark angels. At the forests edge the land stops, a cliff. She hovers over the edge before landing and looking over the terrain. A fog was settled lower down the cliff that you could not see past. She stood there...contemplating. She raised her arms and closed her eyes, meditating on the answer that she knew would be right.  

Vice Captain

XDark Angel of ChaosX
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:37 pm
flies after Katsumi and smirks, thinking to himself* she will make the right choice, she knows how I feel about her, shes not stupid or blind like the rest of these idiots.. *finds Katsumi and lands by her and sighs softly*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:22 pm
Katsumi stands there still, trying to ignore the sigh  

Vice Captain

XDark Angel of ChaosX
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:46 am
Katsumi... speak to me..please.
*looks at her and stands closer to her*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:17 am
Finally Katsumi lowers her arm and turns toward Takuto and lowers her head. "god will not tell me what is wrong with me"  

Vice Captain

Dria of the Lake

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:47 pm
A Prayer is heard like a whisper in the wind.

"God, I know not what you will, if you want this prayer to be heard all over the world than let it be so. God why are you doing this? What have my friends done, I know your will is for the good of all, but why? God even if I must come to harm, protect them. Please, Protect my brothers and sisters in you. God help them. Help them to know your love. Help them to remember and embrace it. Tell them the reasons and the things they seek. Help them God. May your will be done, In Jesus's name I do pray, Amen."  
Angel Wars RP Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff