Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Welcome to Clipped Wings - OPEN for business! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:05 pm
((the chains are unbreakble, please read the 2nd post of this thread))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:07 pm
//Fixed, I think...//  

MangeoSmoothie
Crew

Opinionated Garbage

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:12 pm
User ImageCal: Master and Shop Owner

Cal took the money from Nathaniel with a grateful smile. He knew well enough how much trouble Kaie could be, as well as blaze. The man didn't want Blaze at the moment, which was fine, but he could not guarentee her to still be here when he returned. "You have picked a nice slave," he said with a slight cough and snort. "She is quite a troublemaker. I also can't promise that Blaze will be here when you return, just to let you know. As for the harness, I have an area in the front with anything you may need to deal with her wings as well as a few outfits." As the man mentioned his magic, he smiled. He was also proud of that work, but will not boast about it. "If you are asking what I did, I had a sheet of my own magic put over the entire shop so that what happened when Kaie came in, won't happen again. It's really just a null spell that will block all but your own."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:15 pm
User Image
Kora: Slave

Kora took the water and sipped it down quickly, she wasn't about to let that go to waist when it could be all that she would get for a while. Dropping the cup, she made a swipe for the mans hand, hoping to slice him good and to see blood. "Cal does not like anyone messing with his work," she said.

((That's fine... Just so everyone knows, I am making it so that masters may use their powers within the shops, but slaves are still nulled))  

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:41 pm
User Image

Kaie could only grin as the man bargained for her, resisting the urge to smirk at the fire-cat a few cages down. It would seem this shop was simply a revolving door to her, no sooner had she entered then she was leaving again, now in the hands of a man she hoped would prove amusing.

She stretched her wings a little, frowning at the mention of a harness. She would wear many things without resistance, but those bulky, uncomfortable, and motion limiting straps made her want to give a shudder. She resisted that urge as well, knowing better then to give this man the advantage of knowing what bothered her. Instead she leaned back and waited for her release, chuckling when she heard Cal lie about her being a ‘nice slave’, he was not very good at it.

She noticed the young Elf she had accidently attacked earlier approach, and unlock her cage, replacing the thick chain around her throat with a leash, and tugging for her to follow. Kaie grinned a little, eyes darkening a shade. “You have guts to get me after what happened.” She mused, her smile widening when she learned the elf had no memory of her attack.

User Image
Kaura

Kaura Raised a brow at Cal’s words. ‘What happened when she entered?’ she questioned, but her mind came up blank. All she could recall was the girl being dragged in… And then nothing. It made her head spin slightly, and she put a hand to it to steady herself. ‘Best not to think on it until I feel better…’ She told herself, finishing Kaie’s paperwork.

She grabbed a short leash, and quickly walked to the back, unhooking the winged woman, and leading her to the front. Her brows came together as the young girl spoke, and she shot her a questioning look, “I am Cal’s pet Elf, he doesn’t have the time to fetch you, so I did.” She said softly, “And I have no clue what you are rambling about, why would I be frightened of you?” She frowned as Kaie gave a sharp laugh, but no answer. Her gap in memory was annoying her now, and she could only assume that she was the cause.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:50 pm
User Image
Sanyo noticed she was being watch sand stopped circling. She looked around the room while thinking. Which one of you is it? Sanyo landed on Kidoki. "Is it that one?" ((sorry it's kinda short))  

Psionu

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

Amaurofebris

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:44 pm
Nathaniel____________________________________

User Image

"Hm, yes, I figured that her presence would not be able to be secured in this shop. That's fine, I'm sure things will work out fine as they are." Nathaniel gave the shop owner a solid grin as he offered his hand for a final deal-sealing handshake. He liked things to be taken care of completely as well as promptly, and when the shop keeper's elf had finished the paperwork and went to fetch his slave, he couldn't help but feel a p***k of excitement within his stomach. It had been so many years since he had "owned" a slave, let alone an instigator such as Kaie. This should prove to be very fun... he thought as he watched his new possession being led forward by the timid elf.

Before he went to formally introduce himself to her, he visited the front of the shop where Cal had mentioned he could find new items for his new pet. There were various colored leashes, collars, and some full harnesses as well. He looked those over first, picking out a jet black harness made for winged slaves. It was flecked with a curious silver metal, and upon reading the attached tag he learned that it was imbued with magic so that the harness was unbreakable. Grinning, he picked up the harness and made his way to the outfit racks.

there weren't a large number of clothing racks, but what was stocked on the rods and shelves was definitely of a high grade material. There were sections appealing to many types of styles; casual things, some formal-looking dresses, gothic lolita styles, and even obscure things like leather and latex dresses and body pieces. Peering over at Kaie, he thought which sort of style he'd like to see on her for the time being. She was already wearing a similar style to the lolita dresses, so he ruled that out. Flipping through the hangers of outfits, his eyes were almost immediately attracted to a skirt in an outfit set, it was nearly the exact same color of her eyes. The skirt itself was a violet plaid, much like the generic schoolgirl skirt, though it was very small and came with an attached belt from which tinkering chains hung. Appropriate, and intriguing... he thought as he imagined pulling her to him by those dangling chains. He shook the skirt slightly and also found the light chinking sound very endearing. Along with the skirt came a white sleeveless shirt made of some very soft material, and a small tie matching the color of the skirt. The tie caught his attentions in a similar manner as did the chains, and he picked up the set with a satisfied grin, wondering how well the outfit would show off his pet.

As he walked back to Cal, he realized that he should probably also pick out some sort of shoes for her, and it didn't take him long to find an attractive pair of black knee high strapped boots. Picking up everything in one arm, he laid it out on the desk in the front of the shop to make sure he picked up the right sizes for everything. As he waited for that to be checked, he felt it was time to meet his first official slave.

Approaching her and fluffing his dark wings in an attractive, automatic manner, he bowed slightly, not removing his eyes from her own. "You will refer to me as master for the time being, but to keep in touch with formalities, my name is Nathaniel." He stood straight again and took the leash from the young elf, nodding at her in thanks before focusing on the purchase of Kaie's new things, and making sure as well to hold the leash taut enough for her to follow.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:47 pm
User Image
~..:: Blaise Ixu-Slave ::..~

Her nerves had been on fire to begin with but to listen to the songbird challenge this man and still get out after only moments of being in a cage was revolting. Her anger was too high, too loud, and too obnoxious. she didn't want to surpass Cal. It wasn't worth solitary confinement of adding another layer of chains and locks to her assortment already but she had, had it with the little songbird.

She flicked her tail sharply, back and forth and the more angry she had become the faster and sharper it flicked. Though she tried to calm herself the songbird was asking for a major lesson before she left. She closed her eyes and focused on creating as much pain as possible for the stupid bird as her preditory instincts of killing anything with feathers and nicknamed some kind of bird fell into her thoughts quite clearly.

Her deep emerald eyes closed tightly as they changed to an even deeper shade. Her claws pulsed as she debated on if teaching a very disrespectful cannary a little lesson. As her mind flickered though it all she had made an unconcious decision as she felt every part of her body go on fire for a split moment. When she had opened her eyes she had realized she had in fact been unable to start the flames she had wished she could have to teach the no good pigeon a lesson.

She pulled furiously at the chains once more but once againjust because she had a temper didn't make the chains any more likely to break. She grew agitated once more as she flicked her tail from side to side trying to hold back any anger. It wasn't worth the time or effort to kill or attempt to kill her. That'd be a waste of his money even if it was possible she could roast her like a chicken. she salivated obver that thought briefly. God Cal, why do you always set me up to actually have to behave when that little duck deserves to be roasted?

She listened to him talk to the man that wanted the stupid goose or songbird or whatever the hell it was and she laughed quietly when he said she may not have been there when and if he returned. She hadn't been bought once since she was brought here after what every person at that time had thought she'd killed her parents and he was the first to even consider her an option. But even things settled and the suspisions died yet she remained a slave.

She smiled though thinking maybe there was a chance he was right but who knows at this point. She had been going crazy from being in the cage so long it was beginning to truly take a toll on her temper and the longer everything was like this the longer she'd grow angrier but rule were rules right?

"please Cal, let me just roast the little songbird for a couple minutes before she leaves. I promise no one else'll get hurt and I won't really hurt her THAT badly." she tried to say with an innocence of pure raw hatred pouring from her emerald eyes as she glared at the stupid thing while she spoke meekily but fiercly disrespectful towards Cal.  

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:58 pm
User ImageCal: Master and Shop Owner

Cal shook Nathaniel's hand and smiled broadly. Looking back as Kaura went to fetch the mans new slave, he was proud, yet somewhat surprised. She was getting the one that put her in the position of injury at the moment. She must not remember anything, he thought. Cal watched as Nathaniel went to the section in the front of the store he had mentioned. He loved it, some very unique things he kept in stock. Maybe I should get my little elf a new outfit, he grinned again to himself. Walking to the front, he rang up everything. Giving the man the amount of it and waited for payment. "Thank you sir, you have a nice day."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:06 pm
((OOC, no slave can use magic in the shop, please edit accordingly. ^_^ ))  

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:44 pm
User Image

Kaie chuckled at the ignorant question, “Indeed you should fear me. I merely brushed you with my power and you fainted on the floor.” She leaned forward, violet eyes meeting green, “I had not even meant to strike you then.” She couldn’t help but to smile at the expression on the other girl’s face. It held no fear, only quiet determination. It was a foolish look to have, given how powerless the Elf was at the moment.

Still, she let herself be led to the front of the store without protest, raising a brow at the clothing choice of her new master. She raised her eyes to meet his boldly, considering how to respond. If she was the silly cat, who seemed to want to attract her attention at the moment, she would call him Nat, or some other name. She smirked, that would be a foolish move to make. Instead she gave a mock bow, her eyes never leaving his, “Whatever my masters says.” She responded, a slight edge of sarcasm in her voice.

User Image
Kaura

Kaura took in a sharp breath as the winged woman revealed herself to be the one to have injured her. At this point it did not surprise her, but to hear her admit to it so bluntly, it made a slight chill run up her spine. Her eyes flicked over to Cal for a moment, before returning to Kaie, eyes hardening by a degree. She tugged the leash and kept walking, handing it over to the Angel before giving a deep bow and moving to Cal’s side.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:31 am
Marie was pushed into the pet shop by her master, Her arms where tied behind her back. She glanced around the shop, noticeing the three sections of cages. She noticed a man speaking to someone selling a slave, So she recognized him as the shop owner. Marie's master whispered in her ear when he noticed her glancing around the room, "Keep your eyes on the floor, Slave. I want the shop owner to st least consider buying a... thing like you." He scowled. Marie looked down at the ground without speaking, her hair fell in front of her face and she scowled. Showing her fangs, she remained silent. Marie waited patiently to be sold, as she was many other times. She mostly just wanted to be rid of her current master.

User Image  

xXxHeartless-GirlxXx

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:43 am
User Image
Kaura

Kaura saw another slave be brought in, her lips twitching up into a smile. A vampire, she always had a bit of a fascination with that race. She glanced over at Cal, still busy with the Master buying clothes. She grabs the papers silently, and walks over to see them, “Good evening sir, how may we help you?” She asked politely, but already knew the answer, and had the work ready for the transaction.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:01 am
Jackson poured the water down Kora's throat. Soon, the cup was devoid of the clear, cold liquid. Now, the girl might act somewhat decent toward him. And, she owed him. Jackson motioned to Cal. He wanted Kora. He knew it was stupid and reckless of him to want one of the most dangerous slaves in the shop. Still, he believed he could control the girl. After all, she was a neko, most of whom were easily broken.

"Kora," he said. "Because of my tendency to rush to a decision without thinking things over, I intend for you to come home with me, as do I want the girl standing and talking. If all goes well," he assured her, "you'll have the wolf-boy, Conroy, to work with as well. He's a dangerous one, although I daresay you could dispose of him without much effort. Still, you two could plot on how to kill me, right?"  

MangeoSmoothie
Crew

Opinionated Garbage

Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games