Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
New York State Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:26 pm
At the tunnel entrance, the Apache pilots were holding out pretty good.

"We're takin' em to town boys!" Munich shouted into his mic as the machine guns pumped thousands of rounds per mintue into the horde.

"At this rate, there won't be-" Frankie tried to say, but was interupted as an explosion cracked his cockpit window, followed by the bad luck of having a zombie fly through the window and into the cockpit. Frankie jerked the control stick of the Apache, screaming as he collided with Munich, who crashed into Andy. They screamed as they crashed, and then were silent.

Charlie watched in horror as six of his best friends crashed into eachother, right in front of a horde of zombies.

"Kotey, KOTEY! the Apache's are down, I repeat, THE APACHE'S ARE DOWN!" Charlie shouted into his mic as he flew over to the crash site, turning parrallel so the side gunner could cover the wreckage.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:27 pm
Bianca blinked as she heard another voice, leaning out of the car window to peer back at him. "For hecks sake.. another one.." she sighed. "Hey, fellow survivor! What's up?"  

Inkspills

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:29 pm
"Are you seriously asking that question?!" Joe said as he rushed over to the car, trying to open the locked back door. "Let me in! They're right behind me!" He begged as he looked frantically behind him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:33 pm
Kotey ran through the building fighting his way to the rooftop. Once he was at the rooftop he went to the edge opened a large casing...then closed it. He screamed as loud as he could. "Mother Son of Crap!" He was furious. The mini nuke was missing as well as the launcher. "Charlie I need evac now. We can gather the surviviors in a bit. Our backup plan is failure we need to escape."  

Angels Vampyre

Akari Tsuki
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:33 pm
Adrian Fahrenheit Tepes
Jack shook his head softly as he stepped back from the containment unit. "What in god's name went on down here, it looks like it used to be human, I think they created more than one strain of virus, what's in that cooler." He asked as he moved across the room to look in the storage unit with the other man.

Balan moved his flashlight to rest upon different items in the cooler unit, "Limbs of some undead, a couple a' blood packs, and call me Sally if I'm wrong, but," He walks in and picks up a reinforced containment cylinder, "I do believe this is a frozen Zombie head." He twisted it around while peering at it curiosly.

"Thaw this bugger out and you'll have the only necessary part of a Zombie." Balan said reverently. He glanced back at Jack in the doorway, "Is there anything saying we can't take some stuff out of here? Pretty much anything in here would help me in making something to fight the plague."

The only time Balan was comfortable now, in an enclosed space, was when it was below freezing temperatures. Nothing undead could move long in that sort of weather. Sure they would thaw out, but winter was generally safe.

((I only tend to quote because Adrian's and my posts tend to be kind of far apart. Also, I'm not fussy about you guys posting in past or present tense. I just post in past because that's what I'm comfortable with. If I limited that sort of thing, I think I'd have a LOT less RPers 3nodding .))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:39 pm
Charlie reluctantly flew the helo to pick up Kotey. as he loered the helo so Kotey could get in, Charlie pulled out a pistol and shot a zombie right behind Kotey in the head while keeping the helo steady. Once he was in, they lifted off. As they were about to fly to the hotel, there was some radio chatter. They were weak and staticy voices, but Charlie recognized it as the voice of Andy. Andy was alive!

"We have to go back for him! We can't just leave him here to die!" Charlie shouted into his mic.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:43 pm
Kearo pulled his head back up to look at the survivor. "You're in luck." He opened the window and unlocked the back door. He pulled out his shotgun and fired 3 buck n' ball shots which split 5 zombies in half each shot.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:46 pm
Joe jumped into the car. "Go go go!" He shouted.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Inkspills

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:47 pm
"Oh chill the hell out," she said, frowning at Joe as he jumped in the car. "We'll take car of 'em." She unclipped her rifle from her belt, looking down the barrel and finishing off the zombies that Kearo had missed. "Nasty things." She looked in the back seat at Joe with a smirk. "No reason to run, silly man. Plus, Trip isn't even in the car. Can't leave him behind."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:48 pm
"Lets go then." (writers block and getting off gaia for awhile. might be on later and what not)  

Angels Vampyre

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:49 pm
Joe stared at the pile of dead zombies, looked at the two people who had saved him, and pulled out his inhaler again, puffing it twice, and started to relax a bit.

"Thank you so much! I know they wudda gotten me if I hadn't heard your helo. Room for one more?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:51 pm
"Oh sure, sure.. not like there's enough men already.. what harm can one more do?" She looked at him with a humorless smile as she returned her rifle to her belt. "Name's Bianca," she said, puffing on her cigar and holding her hand out to him.  

Inkspills

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:53 pm
"The only seat left is the bathroom. Naw, there's enough. Just hope you don't weigh 200 lbs." Kearo gabbed some fire shells and loaded them into his shotgun. "You couldn't use your own gun?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:54 pm
Joe, but my crew calls me "Zombie Joe" or "ZJ." They used to that is," Joe said, taking his hand and shaking it as he thought. "Where ya'll headed?"  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:58 pm
Nasanam
"The only seat left is the bathroom. Naw, there's enough. Just hope you don't weigh 200 lbs." Kearo gabbed some fire shells and loaded them into his shotgun. "You couldn't use your own gun?"

"All I have is my pistol. And that's for a special occasion. And I don't mind sitting in the bathroom. I havent seen one without zombie remains on it in a long time. A lot of people don't follow the rules. Beware of Bathrooms."  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games