Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Ontario Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:19 pm
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
(my last post took place between pocky's and poet's.)

(Were you talking to me? Because I don't see anything. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:22 pm
AS they drove along, Richie heard an unhappy beeping noise. He heard Maryse curse as he saw that the Hummer had run out of gas. It rolled to a stop next to a sign that said "Gas 1 mile."

"What do you think?" Richie asked, "Get gas, hoof it, or find another, more fuel efficient vehicle?"  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:24 pm
NoLifeKing66
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
(my last post took place between pocky's and poet's.)

(Were you talking to me? Because I don't see anything. sweatdrop )

(No, I was talking about the Shanty Town RP with Cameron and Keith.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:52 pm
"Hell, breakfast!? Sounds like a good idea! Im a pretty good cook if I do say so myself!"Keith walks off to go help Allan with breakfast. "Add some peppers, some eggs!" keith said as he was cooking. keith enjoyed the little things in life. Animals, laughter, Zombie killing, but one thing the absolutely LOVED to do was cook. keith was cooking with Allan for hours. They talked and joked and then finally breakfast for every one was ready. The sun was almost done rising and breakfast made the cold air warm. keith walked outside and darted up the ladder as fast as he could where he saw Cameron on his shift.

"Cameron! Breakfast is ready! Eat it while its hot! Every ones gonna love it!" keith said cheerfully. keith loved it when people tried out his food he was glad he got to help Allan in the kitchen. Allan taught him a few things and keith thought him a few things. keith slides down the ladder and walks back to the kitchen.  

Urbnja

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:39 pm
Cameron stayed in the tower for a while after Keith had left. When Keith had come up to tell him that breakfast was done, Cameron was in deep thought. He thought about his life before he came here. About how it had all changed. About what, who he'd lost. He was crying silently to himself when Keith slid down the aldder and ran back to the Mess Hall. After he had his brief cry, Cameron noticed something in the distance. Against the horizon lay something that wasn't there before. And it was moving. Fast. Cameron heard the sound of vehicle engines. He was glad to see that they were too far away to see anything but a pile of cars, but he noted the time and what he had seen in an event log in the tower. He climbed down off the tower, radioing for a replacement, and then he walked into the Mess Hall.

It was basically just a house used for cooking and food purposes. He walked in and smelled the welcoming scent of eggs, bacon, syrup, french toast, and toast. He walked over to the table, setting his rifle next to him as he dished up his plate as everyone else was talking to Keith. It had been a while since anyone ahd seen another person...alive that is. Keith was like a celebrity walking into a fan club. He seemed to be enjoying the attention a bit also. Cameron knew he wouldn't let the attention go to his head, however. Keith seemed like too much of a good guy to be stupid...at least anymore. Breakfast went on for an hour, the food gone within minutes of Cameron's arrival. They just spent the time relaxing and chatting amongst themselves before they began their daily chores.

"Hey, Keith," Cameron said as they both walked for the front door.

"What's up?" Keith replied.

"You have scrubbing duty. Make sure they're as good as new. Last thing we need in the middle of a gunfight is a gun to jam or backfire. You, DO know how to clean a gun, right?" Cameron asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:18 pm
Maryse listened intently as Richie spoke with the man, Greg, but said nothing herself. Greg said he'd been working in an office building about a mile away when his boss tried to eat him. He ran, 'borrowing' a car and gun from the army, and crashed at the grocery store. He claimed he'd received the wound on his leg when he crashed his car. Maryse wasn't sure she trusted him, but wasn't sure she trusted Richie, either. She kept quiet. She kept her eyes trained on the road in front of her, her ears trained on the men beside her, and her lips shut. Silence is golden, she thought.

Suddenly, a loud sputtering sound emanated from the engine. Maryse knew that sound. She knew it all too well. She looked down at the fuel gauge. It had passed the critical 'E' mark. The Hummer began to slow. Maryse shifted it into 'neutral' and let it drift to a stop, then shifted into 'park'.

"Merde," she said. It was the first time she'd spoken since Greg had gotten into the car.

In front of them, a road sign said 'Gas: 1 mile'.

"What do you think?" Richie asked, "Get gas, hoof it, or find another, more fuel efficient vehicle?"

Maryse thought a moment. She thought carefully. The Hummer was more than a mode of transportation. It was a sanctuary and a weapon, as well. She didn't want to abandon it if she didn't have to. Sure, the Hummer would just run out of gas again, but any car would run out of gas eventually, no matter how fuel efficient it was. They'd have to wait until morning to retrieve the gas, however. The sun was setting, and Maryse didn't want to walk a mile up and a mile back in the dark. She was smarter than that. She'd learned from experience that all zombies are expert night feeders. Even those without eyes.

"It's too dangerous to walk anywhere, now," she said at last, "We'll stay here tonight. We'll lock the doors and windows and sleep in the Hummer." She paused, then added, "I'll sleep in the back seat and you two can sleep in the front seats. In the morning, we'll go get the gas."

She smiled slightly, put the keys into her pocket, and slipped, a little awkwardly, into the back seat.  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

behind her eyes waiting

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:06 pm
Mikhail melted in Nyokos cold hands and remained silent as he was lead around and put into a seperate room (i think) he hated it but desided it was best to just behave and fallow the rules. he sat cross legged in the middle with his hands hanging limp over his knees. he let out a deep breath and remained there for several hours unmoving, eyes closed. he would simply wait to be let out like a good doggy.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:48 am
Greg got out of the car and got into the passenger seat. Richie then locked the doors, Greg leaning his seat back a little bit, careful not to hit Maryse in the back.

"I'll take first watch," Richie said, replacing the spen shells in his SPAS with fresh ones, looking out the window. He knew it would be a long, long night, and he knew anything could happen, so he wanted to make sure that there was as little of a chance for a surprise as possible.

"I'll wake you in four hours, Greg," Richie said as he loaded his last shell into his shotgun.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Jenocide Doll

Fashionable Vampire

8,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:28 pm
Nyoko wasnt as calm as her new friend and couldnt sleep, for weeks on end having to stay awake she learned to live with out. seriving on only a few minutes of a cat nap. she ddint like the idea of being alone and so awake she called out to any one for company. even if it was through a wall  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:00 am
Maryse moved their bags around in the back seat so that she would have more room to stretch out. She was stiff and sore and tired. God, she was tired. Her feet hurt, so she decided to take off her boots. The task was much more complicated than it needed to be—her boots had buckles, laces, and a zipper—but it would be worth it, in the end. She reached down and undid the buckles, one by one, then untied the laces, then unzipped the zipper. Finally, she slipped the boots off her feet. She wore long, striped stockings underneath. She figured her feet smelled, but she didn't care. She never cared.

Sighing deeply, she laid down in the back seat. She closed her eyes. She had only been lying down for a moment when she realized that something was missing. She sat up. She hesitated. At last, she removed her baggy black hoodie. Underneath, she wore a black dress with a tight, corset-style bodice and a ruffled, knee-length skirt. The whole thing had black lace detailing. She knew it wasn't apocalypse-appropriate, but it was what she'd been wearing the day her life had changed, and she hadn't had the time to change her clothes since then. She rolled her hoodie up and laid down again, using her hoodie as a pillow.

In the front seat, Maryse heard Richie volunteer to take first watch, then tell Greg that he'd wake him in a few hours. She appreciated him letting her sleep uninterrupted and wondered why he was doing something so nice. She didn't wonder long. Within seconds, she was sound asleep, snoring softly.  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:38 am
Three and a half hours into Richie's shift, it had been quiet. There were Zack off in the distance, but none seemed to notice the Hummer's presence. Suddenly, heavy gunfire erupted from down the street. Richie instinctivley ducked down as low as he could go. He peeked his head over the dashboard to see the zombies ahead of him drop as several heavily armed people casually walked into the street several hundred feet in front of the Hummer as they mowed down teh zombies with heavy machine guns, not caring about their ammo. Richie thought they looked organized, almost militaristic the way they moved and shot.. Then they walked under a street light and Richie saw they were wearing American Army BDU's. They were carrying large bags on their backs and were followed by a small convoy of Humvees, large trucks, and an APC, all of which had turned off of a side street and parked along the street Richie and the others were sleeping on. Richie quickly woke up Greg and Maryse, showing them what was happening.

"What should we do? I don't think they've seen us yet, unless they have Land Warrior. We can either make a silent run for a nearby building and wait for them to pass, stay here and hope they don't bother us, or go up to them hoping they save us," Richie asked the other two.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:55 am
(gun fire in shanty town? can do something or do you still want me to wait?)  

Jenocide Doll

Fashionable Vampire

8,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:55 am
pockyninja13
(gun fire in shanty town? can do something or do you still want me to wait?)

(That's not to the Shanty Town RP, it's to another RP I am doing =P)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:01 am
Maryse was deep in a dreamless sleep when Richie shook her awake, whispering harshly about a group of heavily-armed people in American Army BDUs. She was completely awake in an instant. She'd never needed much sleep. In high school, she got by on 4 hours every night. She looked out a window and saw what Richie had seen: a small convoy of American soldiers, Humvees, large trucks, and an APC. They'd turned off a side street just a few hundred feet ahead and were now parking along the street they were resting on. The CO shouted an order, and the rest of the soldiers fanned out. They seemed to be searching for something.

She weighed her options. If the soldiers were indeed searching for something, it was probably either survivors or supplies. The question was, were they under orders or had they gone rogue? If they were under orders, then there was a possibility of being rescued. If they had gone rogue, then there was a danger of being robbed, or worse. Raped. Killed. Raped and killed. Maryse hoped the human race wasn't so far gone as that, but she had her doubts.

"I say we lay low," she said softly. "If they find us, we worry about it then."  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:22 am
"Alright, so here's the plan, We don't know if they've gone rogue or if they're under orders. I say we don't take the chance, so my plan is we silently make our way to the convenience store over there. We hide out until they pass. If they find us, don't shoot. If they take a shot or make a threatning move, run and shoot, we'll meet a mile south of here. Hopefully things won't get that out of hand. While we're in the store, try to grab any supplies you can, silently though," Richie said, hoping the others would agree, or if not than propose a better plan.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games