Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
France Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:19 am
Vincent shrugged his shoulders. "Well, a dog has better hearing and smelling capabilities then a human, so the dog can alert him if he's obvlivious to a zombie coming. And the handgun is to at least give him some form of protection. Truthfully all you need is a handgun for a few zombies."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:00 pm
"fair enough so do you accept my help or not?"  

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:24 am
Vincent shrugged. "Well to tell you the truth I don't care if you do or not. For all I care, join the party. However I'm more of a democratic person and like to let all members cast their oppinions so..." Vincent turned to Clark. "What do you think, Clark. Think we should let him tag along?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:29 am
"Sure, but he'll have to find his own ride once we get back to that other guy, we won't have enough room. So, find yourself a ride and let's skidaddle," Clark said, but then had an idea, "Hey, Vincent, or new guy, how much do you know about vehicle maintenance?" Clark said, looking at the tank as the Frenchmen tried to interogate the BlackForce members as one of the Resistance members observed the damage to the tanks tracks.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:40 pm
Vincent shook his head. "No man, I know how to do alot of things, but repairing even basic vehicles are not one of them. Let alone a tank." Vincent scratched his head, then turned his head to the new guy. "What about you, man? You have any ideas?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:08 pm
"well my dad was a mechanic but all i know how to do is make guns,machete's and grenades((check my profile if you havent already heres the link)), so to answer your question no but i did find an old Yamaha i left on the other side of that building" pointing to building he was just on  

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:45 am
Vincent sighed in agitation. "Hey Clark, you stay here with the frenchmen and try to make high or low of this tank. Me and..." Vincent turned to the new guy..." What was your name again?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:46 am
"James"  

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:38 pm
"Well James, Let's go get that Yamaha, and then go get the other survivor. You up for that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:03 pm
James walked around the building and got the Yamaha and brought it back round "sure but your driving, if we get attacked by zombies i wanna have most of the fun...!"  

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:47 am
Vincent looked at his motorcycle. "I don't think so, we're both driving, you in yours, and me in mine. That way we can be more manuverable then if we were on just one. Besides, we couldn't fit three people on one Yamaha, so what would we do when we found our comrade? We wouldn't be able to fit him on. So lets saddle up and go get him, with BOTH the bikes, k?" Vincent ran over to his little motorbike and kicked it on and drove over to James. "So, you ready?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:22 am
"thats depends...........are you?"staring at Vincent  

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:54 am
"Hey, ladies, if you're ready, we should get out of here and get our comrade and Daisy before the sun sets. After that, we'll come back here. If the tank is fixed, Me, Daisy and the injured guy will be in the tank, and you guys will be our scouts. Oherwise we'll continue on in the bikes. Hopefully the tank will be repaired to driving worthy by the time we get back," Clark said, walking over t his motorcycle and revving the motor as he talked.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:16 pm
"yes! ive always wanted to drive a tank!!wait......your coming to?" looking at clark  

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:51 pm
"I suppose. Ok, Clark, James, lets go! I'll carry the other guy(forgot his name) when we find him, so you two are going to need to stay on my sides and cover me, k?" Vincent then sped off with Clark and James to the other survivor."  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games