Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Social RP Hub

Back to Guilds

Tags: Fantasy, Sci Fi, Present day, social, random 

Reply The Revival
Earth ( New York place of interest) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:42 pm
Hie eyes closed as he rebooted. His chest plate closed and his shirt buttoned itself. He opened his eyes."System operating at normal parameters."He looked at him."Thanks" He smiled and stood."So when does the mission start?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:44 pm
he got up and sat on his bed and looked at him "when we get there"  

Kavalis
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:50 pm
He walked over and stood against the wall."Awaiting orders." A cord went from his leg into the outlet and he closed his eyes. His emotions had not changed much but Zane hid them since Theo did not want him to be acting on them as much.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:55 pm
he sighs and laid down on his bed rolling over onto his stomach "wow.. didn't know it was going to be that much of a change."  

Kavalis
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:59 pm
Zane opened one eye and looked at him his face frowning some. Im not very good as showing the right emotions...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:03 pm
he closed his eyes and curled up with his pillow.  

Kavalis
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:05 pm
He watched him."...Good night...Buddy."He said just loud enough for Theo to hear.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:06 pm
he smiled "night pal."  

Kavalis
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

Zane Donovan
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:09 pm
Zane closed his eyes and entered Hibernation Mode.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:09 pm
"Aah. Finished. These mods will really help. Well, it's getting late." Jimmy lays down on his bed and instantly falls asleep.  

T_knocker

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:34 pm
Memo appeared as a program in Aerolite's system and used a tool engine used by architects for seeing prototypes of possible finished models to created a room like one would see in a highroller suite at the Las Vegas Hilton Sky Villas, Memo then pulled Aerolite into the program to confront him one on one  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:58 am
When Memo pulled in Aerolite he saw something rather different from the stage one architype of a service driod. It was an unexspected pull and so Aerolite didnt have time to react. "Damn... too quick." He thought. As his very human psyche and personality was shown. He looked like john Mornson in this psycho-digital rendering of virtual space... He stared down Memo. "Well! You are an advanced level A.I. ; aren't you? What tipped you off?"  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:47 am
Memo smiled " you may play the part of a A.I but that is all your doing...... not to sound smug or higher then thee, I am after all the most Advance A.I in existence" Memo walked over to the bar and filled himself a glass of digital bourbon" your real name is John Mornson..... from what this file tells me you are dead, this is something that is very strange to me. How is it that a human like yourself be completely uploaded into cyberspace, I've looked into the 3599080 studies on such a thing yet the only thing that ever comes up still requires organic tissue such as the brain. How is it that you have completely removed yourself from your organic host?" Memo invited Aerolite to a sit down and talk  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:59 am
"And not to be condecending but don't talk so well of yourself when face to face with the limitless mind of one whoes spices you owe your existance to. As for how I became uploaded into Cyber space, quite frankly I am no more privy to the answer than you are. I came on this mission based on scant but titilating rumors of a big cross conglomerate secret based on some sort of advanced beyond next level technology. Even if it didnt lead to the answer to my current nature such technology with study has helped us reach beyond the very borders of our own little sun. Surely it can provide a few possible venues of study for my interests. So do your superiors know about this little meeting?" Aerolite took the digital drink and sat down but did not drink from it. The charade was pointless.  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:14 am
Memo raised a eyebrow " I believe you miss interpreted my statement about my existence as the most advance A.I in existence, It is simply a statement used in contrast to my creators and the parameters of my specification in software and Hardware being that which succeeds all other A.I.'s, but regardless The CEO of either company do not observe me, but rather I tend to observe them, I assess data for the UCSE and give them possible advice. call it selfish if you might but when I assessed this current mission it wasn't actually necessary for myself to be present for this mission but I encourage them to let me." Memo takes a sip of the bourbon" so to simply put it no they don't, nor do they know it wasn't necessary for me to be the head director of this mission but what they don't know won't kill them..... sometimes"  
The Revival

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff