Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Theif Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving this rp into a guild of our own?
  Yea!
  Nuu!
  I don't... really... care...
View Results

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:23 pm
Shinobu watched her sister depart with a lonely stare and turned backwards, back facing her, Haru and seemingly few interactions they'd had together rushing through her mind.
It's really... pitiful. I'm so pitiful here dwelling upon some guy... like, who even cares?
Shinobu bit her lip, then sat down indian-style on the floor, her face in her hands.
"I just realised..." she started in her normal voice. "that Aoki's best freidn is an illusionary twin."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:27 pm
[Okay, I'm gonna jet now, Mary, sorry I was so freaken slow. >__< I know, I know, I'm horrible. Anyways. I'm gonna go take a shower, read ma new Inuyasha, thankyou very much, and sleep. Bye-de-bye.]  

Edaniel
Crew

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:20 pm
Aoki sighed as Aiko and herself pushed her bookshelf back up, placing every book back on shelf. Quietly, in silence, unchanging. Book after book. It was very calming after such a shock as her conversation with her sister. Aoki sighed and glanced over at Aiko, who was also placing books back on the shelf. Aoki's heart pounded again, harder than when her sister thought she liked Koh, as she eyed a large red leather book Aiko was about to place on the shelf.

"AIKO! STOP!" She yelled, her friend dissapearing, gone forever. The books dropped to the floor, loosing their identity, loosing their purpose against the other books she would probebly never open. Aoki hadn't meant to make Aiko dissapear, it was just such a strong emotion shock it backfired her magic and loneliness she had locked in him.

Aoki picked up the large, but thin book and opened it to the front cover...

~The Curse of the Theives~

She smilled warmly. Aoki had written about her life as an immortal, everything about after whatever made her immortal, in this book. It didn't take too long, big missions, importants tactics and just little pointless entries. Her friends... Her only family. She flipped to the second half, taking a seat on a pile of brightly coloured pillows.

Her drawings...

Aoki used to draw. She totally forgot. Her illusions used to inspire her, and she would draw the theives, her butterflies, group pictures, anything. The first few pages were pictures of each immortal, then some group pictures, even a beautifully coloured group picture of everyone. She couldn't do that... Not anymore at least.

She closed the book and grasped the sides, leaning over, placing her head on her knees, book close to her chest. Tears streamed out of her face without any reason, just a mixture of sadness and joy. She found a talent she couldn't get back, but was glad because she still has memories of so long ago... But so sad because all those happy times would never come back, never make her actually feel immortal ever again.

...Never again...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:04 pm
Koh had fallen asleep outside. He had been making a habit of that latly and again he didn't know why. He woke up, the dream he had had, just what seemed like 2 seconds ago, fresh in his mind, and it scared him. ((Wow, lots of coma's.)) He had dreamed a dream that felt like reality. Koh could easily see through reality and dream, something his meditating helped with, but this one felt real and that was the scary part about it. Koh knew that he shouldn't take this lightly so he didn't. Latly Koh had been lost in his own thoughts. Lost in his own depresssion. Not knowing why it was there. He had been spending a lot of time latly on trying to figure out what was wrong with his arua. Why is wasn't aligned. This left his mind open, his arua, suseptible. His thoughts and feelings were undoubtedly the hardest thing to get a read on within all of the theives. He prided himself in that fact, but because he had spent so much energy on his own mind, he was as easy to read a an open book. His dream had revolved around that simple fact and the other theives finding out his true, burning passions was what made the dream a nightmare. He knew that he had to fix this before someone like Aoki found him and read him. Aoki had been spending a lot of time with Koh, before he went into his mind slip, and he knew that she was learning from him. The way he could almost alweays know what someone was feeling, reading peoples thoughts from their arua vibrations. He had even taught her a little about meditation and it's importance in everything that has to do with arua. He had to put up his mind black again, so Koh sat up, rubbing his eyes, and looked around one more time before going into a deep meditaion. He had planned for this meditaion to tak him a long while. All his sences left him, sight, sound, smell, touch, and taste. He focused everything on aligning his body soul and mind to replace his unreadable ((That's probably not a word, but,.....oh well. ^^)) persona.  

Lifesreject

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:53 pm
[Oy, Tsu, I'm here right now.]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:12 pm
((Wow Life-kun... Long post. Longer than all of mine. O_O But thats not unusual here I guess... ^_^;;; ))

Aoki opened her eyes to see she had falled asleep on the pillows. She rubbed her eyes and relized even in sleep, she was crying for no reason.

She didn't have a reason anymore, no reason to be sad or scared. Aoki couldn't die, niether could her friends, she couldn't get in trouble and her friends couldn't hate her because they were never here. Sure, it's always greener on the other side, but the times before whatever made her immortal were done and over with. Aoki knew it wasn't possible to magically ask everyone to return to HQ, that was being selfish, something that, even if she was a theif, was a bad part of someone's personality.

With no reason to be sad or unhappy, Aoki rose to her feet and stretched a little. She yawned and the book fell open on the floor to a group picture of the theives. Aoki smilled brightly and placed to book on the pile of pillows, golden butterflies dancing around her again. Something that hadn't happened in a very long time.

" 'Ello everyone! Whoever the heck is here!" Aoki greeted, dashing around in a kimono decorated in pictures of flames, red and orange in colour, bring out the element of water in her eyes, which you currently couldn't see due to the fact she was smilling happily, but her energy was telling everyone else 'I'm on a suger high! Me happy!' .

Her little parade of three golden butterflied accompanied be other blue and red butterflies gave her the look that not only was she happy, she was exstatic. Aoki skipped up to her balcony and sighed dreamily, looking down upon the stage, butterflies floating behind her.

"It's going to be another good day today!"

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:13 pm
[O.o I thought you was gonna teach me how to make a journal, Tsu.]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:16 pm
"Where's your little friend, Aiko, if I recall, Aoki-chan?" called out Shinobu from somewhere unseen aloft in the rafters. "I haate to see you so lonely."
It was true that she never liked to see her sister lonely, but, then again. what could Shinobu do? It was just so deserted around here, so tired.

Edaniel
Crew

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:27 pm
Edaniel
[O.o I thought you was gonna teach me how to make a journal, Tsu.]

((Click on my page, and there should be a sub-link that says my journal, and there you should be able to make a journal.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:31 pm
"He's gone off, looking for a place with books on ancient golums and such, from old desert cities. There should be some in near-by palaces and big libraries!" Aoki grinned, flat out lieing about Aiko doing that; Truth was, Aoki wasn't studing ancient arts right now, she just wanted to live out an actual childhood right now.

She blocked off her mind to her sister, so she couldn't see Aiko was gone, but the truth was, she didn't care. Aoki would go find the only theif around her age, Koh, and then she'd invite him to do something fun, like people their age would do when they weren't doing chores.

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:29 pm
"Go seek out Koh." she said, reading her sister's thoughts again.
This time for a logical reason, she needed to make sure her sister didn't realize the secret she was oncealing up there in the darkness that very moment. And, as she watched her sister take off outside, she knew her sister didn't. That was good.
Shinobu looked down to the little tihng clinging to her, and she stroked it's head softly. Glad she had the darkness up here, the only good place to keep such a thing secret.
"Lord... what am I going to do with you?" she murmered to it.

[Ah, sorry, Tsu, I was writing a rather large entry in my journal. In fact, so large I'm going to go soak my hands now. Cya tomorrow.]

[P.S. All give a warm welcome to Lirdianc, our new Tomoyo, hopefully better than the last one. Little miss 'post-once-and-then-never-post-again.'
Yeesh.]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:44 pm
Aoki opened the doors, light flooding in the dim theater. Aoki smilled and giggled, ((God I hate that word...)) hopping on one foot and spining around in glee. If she couldn't find Koh, no worries, he'll show up sooner or later, and she always had gardening in her 'Secret Place' she could do.

She looked down at a small bag on gold she got from her room she would use to buy things everyone probebly needed. Gifts, if you call it that. Aoki even had a list of things to get everyone. Or, mostly everyone she could say.

~Happy-Day Grocery List~
1. Food...
2.Watermelons for Onee-san, Koh-kun, and Aoki-chan...
3. Seeds for my garden...
4. Weapons of Onee-chan.
5. Books
6. Hmm... Nothing here. Oh well.

Aoki laughed at herself and started walking to the closest village, passing by a thick line of trees. Aoki could just see the vally that Koh had spent alot of time at, where she had her conversation with him... Where she relized that everyone in the world had gone depressant on her.

Now it was up to her to be the sunshine of the world.

She just grinned again and continued on her way to the village.

Tsubasa Reservoir

PerilousBard

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:25 pm
Kagami walked slowly down the halls of the sun bathed theater, her eyes intesly focused on the words of a small hard covered book she held in one of her gloved hands. The cover was a soft green but the more important part of the book was the content-a collection of haikus about the moon. She was humming softly a tune of her own creation, feeling rather confident in her solitude. She had discarded her shoes and was walking around barefoot. Kagami wondered what the others were doing today and hoped she would meet up with someone on her walk  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:03 pm
Aoki laughed as a little cat trailed her to the vally. Black and white in colour, it looked to be but a poor stray, looking for food. Aoki opened one of the fish wrapped in large leaves, and gave it to the little cat, who she decided to call Haku, in memory of one of the stronger, yet more sensitive fighters she had come across in the years past.

'He lived for one purpose. To serve the person who GAVE him a purpose...' Aoki smilled, watching the cat chow down on the large fish. 'Must be great. Live in contentment, not caring what happens untill you achieve that ONE thing the person you love wants most... Haku was to nice to die like that, but, who's the person I love most?'

Aoki thought about it for a bit, but no one came up except the theives... Nope, not one single person. Sure, her sister, but that was, like, mandatory. Her sister took such pride in Aoki, she would be crazy not to love her... But still that left one burning question...

'Why the hell is that cat eating the corner of my skirt?'

Tsubasa Reservoir

Kelwyn

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:10 pm
[Sorry I couldn't post for so long. Weekends are always... interesting around here. At any rate, I'm going to pick up where I last left my character and play her to the present time. Watch my storytelling acrobatics! whee ]  
The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games