Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gamer Girls Guild [[G3]]

Back to Guilds

Here we girls and boys as a family, We game. 

Tags: Girls, Video Games, xbox, playstation, Nintendo 

Reply General Chat etc..
What was the first game you ever truly fell in love with? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ethernal Will

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:53 pm
Charmellow
I fell in love with Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, especially for the storyline, it revitalized my love for the whole Star Wars franchise again.

And here's one who just finished KotOR, like, a day ago! All I can say is: Oh, HK-47, you have made so many days. Looking forward to chuckling to his meatbag remarks (in spite of myself and my general good-guy approach to RPGs such as these) in TSL too.

But really, I was into KotOR already back in the day, but never quite got it to work as it should. Nevertheless, I loved it back then, and it's certainly an experience even now.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:21 pm
Chrono Trigger for the SNES. I couldn't stop playing it. And the fact that there were so many endings made it even more intriguing. Even more so because multiple endings weren't as frequent in a lot of games during that time like there are now.

Back in my day, you had to read and make up your own voice to go with your characters and hope you pronounced certain words right rofl  

XLinnetX

Hab_girl31

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 6:22 pm
XLinnetX
Chrono Trigger for the SNES. I couldn't stop playing it. And the fact that there were so many endings made it even more intriguing. Even more so because multiple endings weren't as frequent in a lot of games during that time like there are now.

Back in my day, you had to read and make up your own voice to go with your characters and hope you pronounced certain words right rofl

That game took a good chunk of my life,so worth it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:22 pm
That is so very easy. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I played through that game five times. Love it so much. After that is another in the franchise, LoZ: Twilight Princess. Played through it three times. Though, there is one more that I treasure as much. Kingdom Hearts 2. Absolutely loved that game.  

Amaroq K

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

XLinnetX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:43 pm
Hab_girl31
XLinnetX

That game took a good chunk of my life,so worth it.

Hells yes! And I used to have a huge crush on Magus too lmfao
Good times, good times~~~  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:53 am
Out of all the game I played bioshock had the best good ending and fell in love first time i played  

nikshok

Romantic Genius

3,000 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Profitable 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

nikshok

Romantic Genius

3,000 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Profitable 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:56 am
Chloe The Chaotic Queen
The Gears of War Trilogy. Its what really drug me into the the gaming world.

Hell ya  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:04 am
i_love_nerds2810
The first games I ever fell in love with...
Halo the very first one... I used to stay up all night playing it with my dad!<3
Second one would have to be, Grand Theft Auto, also the first one. Same old story.
The one I have been most recently in love with would have to be, Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops. <3 I'm very addicted to it. I LOVE playing it on live!<33333

Love the picks of games you  

nikshok

Romantic Genius

3,000 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Profitable 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

nikshok

Romantic Genius

3,000 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Profitable 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:21 am
akJuliet
Halo ODST

It still is a great game  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:08 am
nikshok
Chloe The Chaotic Queen

Hell ya

Did you hear its rumored that Gears of War 4 is in production for this winter?? All I can say is after everything I just hope it comes with more great campagin play... IF rumors are true  

Chloe The Chaotic Queen

Wealthy Friend

7,700 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

Effiez

Shameless Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:35 pm
The old runescape :/  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:25 pm
For me, I fell in love instantly with American McGee's Alice.
Madness Returns wasn't bad, but the first one took my heart.

That, and Hamtaro: HamHam Heartbreak on GBA... xD

SugarSylph

Ruthless Seeker

nikshok

Romantic Genius

3,000 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Profitable 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:18 am
Chloe The Chaotic Queen
nikshok
Chloe The Chaotic Queen

Hell ya

Did you hear its rumored that Gears of War 4 is in production for this winter?? All I can say is after everything I just hope it comes with more great campagin play... IF rumors are true

Ya but well it be just cog fighting The stranded  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:38 am
Harry Potter : The Prisoner of Azkaban for PC. Like a 3D RPG where i can switch from Harry to Ron and Hermione on some scenes 3nodding  

Cathalona

Fuzzy Wolf

lots of cake

Dainty Daredevil

15,950 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:29 am
probably diddy kong racing or crash team racing. they both hold a place in my heart, because they were the first games i played with my father.  
General Chat etc..

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff