Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avalon: High school of the Elite

Back to Guilds

Where our Dreams and Hopes Begin! 

Tags: Avalon, Highschool, Roleplaying, Anime, Entertainment 

Reply The Town (Shops and more)
The Amusement Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notmywill2242
Crew

Toxic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:00 pm
notmywill2242
notmywill2242
King of Relms
oh really? Lol one day a story will exist where the guy and the girl will be just friends.

Once again she shrugged, "dunno. I just feel like it today. Today is just..." She paused trying to find the right words. "An interesting day." She took another bite of her food. "So what do you want the bet to be?" She asked not really having anything in mind.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:12 pm
notmywill2242

User Image

Chris looked at her "how abut the other will have to do what the winner wants, no complining about it?" he asked her "sounds like a good bet for your...interesting day?" he asked her smirking "though, you know im good with most of those games that give prizes" he said as he continued to eat his food.

King of Relms
Vice Captain

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

notmywill2242
Crew

Toxic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:50 pm
notmywill2242
notmywill2242
notmywill2242
King of Relms
finally off and home!! Btw who do we want to win?

She thought about it for a second while she chewed her food, "but we already owe each other a favor since we tied on the last one.." She are another bite, " but this is kinda different and seems fun. You're on!" She got a determined look on her face as she hurried to scarf down the rest of her food.

King of Relms rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:54 pm
notmywill2242
how abotu a dice roll i wont know until i post what it is... odds yo uwin Evens Chris wins ^^

User Image

Chris smiled "yea its simular, but this is a free way to use them how you see fit...though...theres one limit...nothing inappropriate because thats just wrong" he told her "other than that...anything goes" he said as he watched her scarf down the food "slow down...your gonna choke if you rush" he informed her as he continued to eat his slowly and enjoying the taste

King of Relms
Vice Captain

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
notmywill2242 rolled 6-sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)

notmywill2242
Crew

Toxic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:59 pm
notmywill2242
notmywill2242
notmywill2242
notmywill2242
King of Relms
it was 5 so she gets to win! Muahahahaha

"Aww dangit! Well there goes all the things I was planning on making you do." She laughed and winked at him. "Guess I will have to think harder. And I'm not going to choke MOM..." She laughed even harder at this to the point when she snorted. This made her laugh even more.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:04 pm
notmywill2242
dam it XD and im abit scared as to what she might plan

User Image

Chris shrugged "what can i say...i know you too well to let you get away with things" he said seeming calm about the fact she had planned something already. he then looked at her "well...im afraid your mom wont be the one performing the Heinrich movement on you when you choke" he told her "i already know what im gonna make ya do" he said smirking "dont worry...youll love it"

King of Relms
Vice Captain

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

notmywill2242
Crew

Toxic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:23 pm
King of Relms
I kinda want to know what he has up his sleeve.

Violet just rolled her eyes at the boy, "Whatever you say." She finished eating and waited on him. "Knowing you it's going to be something like doing your laundry for a week, or something weird like buying you that special lotion you like so much." she teased him, wondering what he really had in mind. "Hurry up old man, you're taking forever!"

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:30 pm
notmywill2242
he has only short sleeves so it would be smal if he had anything up his sleeve ^^

User Image

Chris shook his head "o no..its better dont worry...like I said you'd enjoy it im hoping..then again you might hate it" he said laughing as he would finish his food and stand up throwing away his trash and stretched "alright which game should we do for this...little bet" he asked her wondering which one she wanted to 'to him' lose at.

King of Relms
Vice Captain

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

notmywill2242
Crew

Toxic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:35 pm
notmywill2242
King of Relms
Umm hmm. I don't buy it

She looked around and pointed at a basketball type game. "I guess we can start there and make our way around these games." Her finger pointed to a ring of games that surrounded the food area. "Most wins/prizes wins. And if it's a tie the basketball one will be tie breaker."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:48 pm
notmywill2242
oh just give it time ^^ what does she want?

User Image

Chris looked around "alright...does this mean we both do the same ones or is it more like a rapid game where we are free to go to which ever one and in a amount of time we see who won the most?" he asked wondering though he knew it was the first one but he felt like asking anyways. "o trust me there wont be a need for a tie breaker..your going to lose" he said acting confident

King of Relms
Vice Captain

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

notmywill2242
Crew

Toxic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:52 pm
notmywill2242
notmywill2242
King of Relms
no clue yet lol

"We go to them at the same time. That way we can make sure neither one is cheating" She smiled acting innocent, "Haven't lost yet. I don't think I'll start today." She stuck her tongue out at him as they started to walk to the first game. The sleeves of his jacket were just a little too long for her, so she was subconsciously playing with them.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:01 pm
notmywill2242
then lets figure out what she really wants XD

User Image

Chris nodded" alright...which counts for you..no cheating alright" he told her as he followed her to the first game yawning "lets get this over with then" he said to her as he stood next to her looking at the game, he was prepared for any of them. and he was not about to let her win he had a plan for what he was going to do and he wanted to keep it that way.

King of Relms
Vice Captain

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

notmywill2242
Crew

Toxic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:04 pm
King of Relms
no clue yet lol

"What... me? Cheat? Never!" She protested. They started playing, and she watched him out of the corner of her eye. He looked unusually determined. She wondered what he was up to. They shot basket after basket and ended with 3/5 him. Violet chose her small prize while he got a medium one.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:19 pm
notmywill2242
then lets figure out what she really wants XD

User Image

Chris chuckled as he seemed to win the first round "not...upset that you lost the first round are you?" he asked "if you want after you can have my prizes...of course if you want" he told her smirking abit as to toy with her but he was not kidding if she wanted he'd give them to her, since he didn't need a stuffed animal which he picked. "shall we go again?" he asked

King of Relms
Vice Captain

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

notmywill2242
Crew

Toxic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:24 pm
King of Relms
good luck.

Violet threw a fist in the air, "ALL THE STUFFED ANIMALS." Then burst out laughing because she spent way too much time on the internet. "Nah, I'm not mad. It's only the first one. Got to make you feel at least a little good about yourself." She smiled, hugging the small stuffed cat she had chosen. They walked up to a booth that had balloons on a wall and darts. She already knew she wasn't too good at this one, but she could still hope and pray.

User Image  
The Town (Shops and more)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games