Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Soul Eater Rivals
Soul Eater OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lazyusername

Unforgiving Giver

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:19 pm
IVIisty
I gotta go for now so i'll reply as soon as I can pronto peace biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:27 pm
v-G-i-N-v
Kk. Sleep well and see ya tomorrow. emotion_awesome

One For All Hero

Eternal Lunatic

Samael KOT

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:10 pm
Anyway still pissed off at the anime for screwing over asura? (who even after death scythes are common as hell, is still a god tier compared to the mains)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xrBex_E0U8

Seriously, that is right ^, shouldn't be to different even now.
As opposed to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoR_KFT0PtM

It would have been acceptable if Death beat him but that was stupid as f.

At least the manga didn't end like that or I would have forever hated the series, cuz that was a joke.

I mean for god sake, maka and medusa were getting mind f'ed by arachne at that point in time then he became a death scythe and random a** people fought them like noah.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:43 pm
If you are interested in the future mission, you character will have to have met and bonded with Atticus(My RPC) in some way. Like if I went on at least one or two missions with you and actually spoke with you and became friends, cause this mission will kind of be dealing with him and his friends.  

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:49 pm
MUST. FIND.
MUST. SHOW OFF.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:59 pm
My character is by far the most fabulous and genius.  

Samael KOT

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:01 am
Hayate-senpai
My character is by far the most fabulous and genius.

!

Show me!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:33 pm
i need two more teams to join up on my mission.  

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Fenris1989

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:03 am
hows it going ladies and gents? ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:34 am
-- Domino The Damned --

Samael KOT

-- Domino The Damned --
Samael KOT
-- Domino The Damned --
Samael KOT
-- Domino The Damned --

((He may be, but that part of him is in there, and if so, he can detect it, unless you are saying Doc Faustus is non-existant in every meaning of the word, meaning Doc-F can never exist or live/unlive again. Not to mention that corruption always leaves a stain. If you have a complaint, quote me in the OCC.))

(( No he's not, his soul is different, his personality is altered, his body type and everything is different. And no he can live again. He still has the abilities and can switch it back. "Corruption always leaves a stain"
Your view on things is very childish.
You don't know anything about him since you can't evaluate him. As soon as he stops using his genetic manipulation ability, his genetic coding and everything will return back to normal like it never happened, much like a ball that is squeezed.

EVERYONE: It's good how you can see a random guy who is a staple in the economy of the city, running his own business for a while and assume "hey, lol that must be someone transforming. And out of the countless people who have transformation abilities in such a world, you assume it's the specific guy when the personalities are not only completely different but everything is.

STOP AUTO KNOWING, that's considering god modding. Next you should attempt to auto hit people with killing moves to continue in the path you are going. ))

((Quite the drama queen aren't you?

I cannot vouch for the others knowing how, but as a part demon he can sense corruption, and even if he could change into another mind, if Doc-F can still become himself again than that means he can still be sensed by Serafino. Much like if you squeeze a ball and then release it, the contents within it never change inbetween. Corruption is a stain that hangs even if you change the carpet. Lift up the carpet and look at the ground with a blacklight, its still clear as day. It's not childish, its fact. The fact that I told you to at least quote me on the OCC and you chose to continue it in such a outrageously displayed way for everyone to view shows the fact that you are a child who bangs his fists on the ground and demands attention when he is not viewed as a quote; "bad a** who trolls everyone masterfully."

Now one more time. If you have a complaint, take it to the OCC so I can debunk you again.))

(( You don't understand the concept of nature and nurture? He isn't holding back another personality and switching between them, he has examined the genetic coding to make such a personality and has them on record and memory, with that he can change between them. So one doesn't exist while the other does, both not existing at teh same time but he can get back right where he left off. Personality is based off of psychology and not really free will, nature and nurture.
Your character would be perfect if this was a bleach filler arc.

I don't think you know anything about science truthfully, have you taken a psychology class before or a biology class? Also what? So every bad thing someone does leaves a stain? What kinda greek mythology voodoo concept is that? You see anything more than a perverted entrepreneur and you are god modding. The science and laws of science support me. ))

((OH MUST RESIST THE URGE TO DEBUNK!!!!!!!!!))

((RESIST.EXE NOT FOUND. EXECUTE DEBUNK PROCESS.))

((If he has them on memory then he has knows he is him, if he even has the urge to become him then he still is him, if he is still him, then he is still corrupt. Simple as that, if the bloody connection is there, then he is detectable, okay?! The whole stain bit is a metaphor! Not to mention that the laws of our world don't even apply here! This is a different existance entirely! Tell me how our laws of science would allow a guy to chage his genetic form, memory, etc etc etc and such other than just being powered by craziness?! (I mean, consumable souls, infectious crazinous, people that turn into weapons, c'mon....) The fact that you continued again on this thread is proving your need for a childish need to appear correct, I'm appearing childish myself by continuing to argue with you! (sorry, Kuroiame...)

The fact of the matter is that the crew hasn't acted upon what I did, and since this argument has gone on long enough for it to be impossible for them to not notice, It could be either that they are about to act, or that nothing wrong happened in the first place. ANYWAY......You would best just drop this argument now, as your next inexplicably logical yet stupid comment due to your own psychological defect and sense of self rightousness will be completely ignored by me! Lest Kuroiame will put a gun to my head and yours! sooo.

There.))

There. Have at it. Though I recommend just asking the Captain to resolve it.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:05 am
Sabrewolf123
-- Domino The Damned --

Samael KOT

-- Domino The Damned --
Samael KOT
-- Domino The Damned --
Samael KOT

(( No he's not, his soul is different, his personality is altered, his body type and everything is different. And no he can live again. He still has the abilities and can switch it back. "Corruption always leaves a stain"
Your view on things is very childish.
You don't know anything about him since you can't evaluate him. As soon as he stops using his genetic manipulation ability, his genetic coding and everything will return back to normal like it never happened, much like a ball that is squeezed.

EVERYONE: It's good how you can see a random guy who is a staple in the economy of the city, running his own business for a while and assume "hey, lol that must be someone transforming. And out of the countless people who have transformation abilities in such a world, you assume it's the specific guy when the personalities are not only completely different but everything is.

STOP AUTO KNOWING, that's considering god modding. Next you should attempt to auto hit people with killing moves to continue in the path you are going. ))

((Quite the drama queen aren't you?

I cannot vouch for the others knowing how, but as a part demon he can sense corruption, and even if he could change into another mind, if Doc-F can still become himself again than that means he can still be sensed by Serafino. Much like if you squeeze a ball and then release it, the contents within it never change inbetween. Corruption is a stain that hangs even if you change the carpet. Lift up the carpet and look at the ground with a blacklight, its still clear as day. It's not childish, its fact. The fact that I told you to at least quote me on the OCC and you chose to continue it in such a outrageously displayed way for everyone to view shows the fact that you are a child who bangs his fists on the ground and demands attention when he is not viewed as a quote; "bad a** who trolls everyone masterfully."

Now one more time. If you have a complaint, take it to the OCC so I can debunk you again.))

(( You don't understand the concept of nature and nurture? He isn't holding back another personality and switching between them, he has examined the genetic coding to make such a personality and has them on record and memory, with that he can change between them. So one doesn't exist while the other does, both not existing at teh same time but he can get back right where he left off. Personality is based off of psychology and not really free will, nature and nurture.
Your character would be perfect if this was a bleach filler arc.

I don't think you know anything about science truthfully, have you taken a psychology class before or a biology class? Also what? So every bad thing someone does leaves a stain? What kinda greek mythology voodoo concept is that? You see anything more than a perverted entrepreneur and you are god modding. The science and laws of science support me. ))

((OH MUST RESIST THE URGE TO DEBUNK!!!!!!!!!))

((RESIST.EXE NOT FOUND. EXECUTE DEBUNK PROCESS.))

((If he has them on memory then he has knows he is him, if he even has the urge to become him then he still is him, if he is still him, then he is still corrupt. Simple as that, if the bloody connection is there, then he is detectable, okay?! The whole stain bit is a metaphor! Not to mention that the laws of our world don't even apply here! This is a different existance entirely! Tell me how our laws of science would allow a guy to chage his genetic form, memory, etc etc etc and such other than just being powered by craziness?! (I mean, consumable souls, infectious crazinous, people that turn into weapons, c'mon....) The fact that you continued again on this thread is proving your need for a childish need to appear correct, I'm appearing childish myself by continuing to argue with you! (sorry, Kuroiame...)

The fact of the matter is that the crew hasn't acted upon what I did, and since this argument has gone on long enough for it to be impossible for them to not notice, It could be either that they are about to act, or that nothing wrong happened in the first place. ANYWAY......You would best just drop this argument now, as your next inexplicably logical yet stupid comment due to your own psychological defect and sense of self rightousness will be completely ignored by me! Lest Kuroiame will put a gun to my head and yours! sooo.

There.))

There. Have at it. Though I recommend just asking the Captain to resolve it.

Nah... Really, I'm done. He can say whatever he wants at this point. It'll go in one ear and out the other. I'm just down for roleplaying at this point, intead of going around in circles yakking about the technicality of things.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:13 am
There. Just deleted all those Occ posts. At least mine anyways.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Fenris1989

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:40 pm
alrighty then sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:13 pm
How does this look guys? I've been working on making graphics and would really like to hear your opinions. Click Here  

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

One For All Hero

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:02 am
Spreader of Despair

Hmm.. Not bad on it.  
Soul Eater Rivals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games