Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Post bios here(or who you want to be)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chained_inside

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:49 am
Errrr... yeah, so I'm 17, but that's the age where most girls stop growing in height... crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:13 pm
((*bowed her head* sorry Maes....I did not mean to make it sound that way...*hugged him* really sorry....you are not that old....I just am young....and....*poked her mother* she stopped growing in her early twenies, so maybe I have a chance...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:52 pm
wow...scary. Then agian I have sadly stopped growing. Dammit! I wanted to be taller then Roy for sure. Then again I just realized that a lot of anime characters are short. Duo, Ed, Roy, Kenshin, and other people. I mean seriously! They are midgets! Sorry random. Also I agree with Rybrin. I fell young now...so young and little now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:58 pm
((...*poked the unchanging Fire*...stopped growing?....you are only a little older then I am....and...*laughed at Roy because she had just seen something or another to incriminate him of being a dunce* anyway....Duo is grand, Edward is fun, Roy is just a imbicile, Kenshin is far too passive...but yes, they all share shortness in common...*cheered at being agreed with*...I just feel young..I wonder why we short people gravitate towards FMA...*knew it probably Edward's fault*))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:52 am
Why is it the everyone in anime's are short. I mean seriusly. Well except gundam seed. They're taller, at least taller then anyone on FMA that I know of. *poked Ed and his shortness* It's his fualt. He's too short. Not to mention you wonder if the given height is with the platform shoe things and inclusing the antennae? Yes I have stopped growing, at least that I've noticed. It sucks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:13 am
((*she pointed to Japan and China* because many people over there are still short, as well as in their history people have been short....but, Scar should be pretty tall...and Armstrong...he should pretty tall too...and Edward should drink his milk...he would not be so short if he did....platform shoes and antennae?...*lost again* I am still growing, but just barely....))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

chained_inside

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:15 am
Really? Anime characters are short? Wow... Never thought of that before.

But I agree with Rybrin. Being tall or short is relative to the community a certain person lives in. If you were in my country, Duo, Ed and whoever's heights are average.

Anybody who's abouve 5'2" is a tall person for me. xd

Milk doesn't help... Trust me... I've been drinking milk everyday for almost my entire life... I think the milk went to... ehem... other places  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:15 pm
Then that means.....DAMN IT!!! I 'm shorter then All of you...*Sigh*....-_-  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:32 pm
Really? Also I agree, milk doesn't help, though it doesn't go anywhere on me. I'm a twig, always have been. Though I weight more then kenshin! Just a little bit though, that s assuming that the info on him is correct.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:38 am
((*she nodded softly, as it was relative to the community* yep...but...*pointed to Winry and her big sister* they say milk helps...silly people....it only builds strong bones, not making a person taller, but I always listen to my sister.....*well, almost always, as she had not listened to her sister when she was trying to find out what uke meant against her sister's will*...*huggled Maes* look at it this way..I consider myself shorter then the rest of you because I am younger and it makes things easier, so really Maes, you would be the tallest...and all of you would be taller then I...*poked Kenshin* he is the definition of a rooster, nothing but a twig.....))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:22 am
Gaia Name: DarkRybrin
RP Name: Kintani Meynenth
RP Age: 24
Alchemy: Electricity and Metal
State Alchemist or not: State Alchemist
If yes to State Alchemist what's you alias: The Flash Alchemist

Biography: Kintani had very high aspirations since she was a small girl, taking up alchemy early; ever since some alchemists passed through her small town helping people with various tasks and in general just trying to earn a fare. Originally she had wanted to become a Sensei of the Sword, just like her father and mother were at their Shrine in the lower forests, teaching students who came discipline, history, and in general life skills. After she had herself set on becoming an alchemist that healed, through a series of accidents with other students at the Shrine while continuing practicing the art of katanas, she found the alchemy she was best at was more of the aggressive kind. So, pursuing alchemy based on metals first, shifting it and bending it to her will, this decision coming from her skill with the sword, she picked up electricity-based alchemy as well, generating electric fields and of course gaining the upper hand near any water.

When she was just a teen she applied for becoming a State Alchemist, seeing it as the best way to advance. Having carved right into her katana several circles for electricity manipulation, tattooed an alchemic circle on each wrist and forearm, one on her collar bone where a necklace would fall, and then another two on each foot, she was completely devoted to what she thought her calling in life was. Coming right up to the head officer running the exam, she challenged him to fight her, and seconds after the fight started, she had won, nearly frying the poor man who had thought she was just some young girl who did not know what she was doing. From there she quickly moved up in ranks, sticking mostly to research and not so much field work, making sure to know all of the higher-ups well so that she could overcome them easier. By age 24 she was the head of her branch; cool reasoning and quick thinking putting her where she was, as well as a proven higher education. People still don't always respect her because of her age, but she quickly puts aside all doubts with her actions.

Personality: A person might guess she had a firm resolve from how she would always take any task on directly, but Kintani ironically is more of a lover of peace and quiet. She will just sit down and listen to the wind in the trees, read a novel, or make toys with her alchemy for children. She never grins, but she can give soft smiles; laughter probably beyond her with how removed she can be. Kintani is rather caring outside of her military life, but when she dawns the uniform of the State she listens to everything and commands the people under her with an iron will and steel sword. Just occasionally, which is very seldom, when finally she can not vent her annoyance or anger any other way, she will take out her frustrations with situations on the officers around her. She is not quick to judge nor is she quick-tempered, but if anyone challenges her right to command she can become a rather dangerous adversary. Her intelligence is obvious from how she speaks and arranges situations to her benefit, but she is not necessarily manipulating either; she just will pick a goal and go for it without anything getting in her way. Logic and reason prevail with her, a leader who looks at all the facts before acting and then charging right into a planned situation.

Appearance: Kintani favors professional looking clothes at all times, not so much for looks as for comfort, feeling normal in either a shrine uniform around her home, when not doing things for the military and commanding in something of an office uniform, and then of course her state uniform which she made a few form-fitting adjustments to. The shrine uniform is all white, much like the normal kind of red hakamas and white flowing top old priestess's wore hundreds of years ago; just her simple around the house or training outfit that really no one has ever seen her in. Her traveling uniform, as seen in the picture, is rather business like, trimmed and yet easy to move in; she wears it to try and attract less attention, although for her that is hard with the sword she keeps on her back and the fact the air around her nearly vibrates with a calm strength. Then of course her state uniform, blue with the normal gold trappings for her rank, the sleeves usually unbuttoned and rolled up to just below her elbows, wearing a long blue skirt and around the office she is barefoot. You never see Kintani in real pants, as hakamas are more of a dress, and you never see her without her sword.

She has lovely golden eyes that speak of patience and sleepiness; these eyes giving people the impression she can see right through them and they can't get away with anything around her. She has long, dark brown hair that falls in shimmering straight waves, usually keeping it well brushed, sometimes up in a Celtic braid, but most of the time just loosely tied in a crimson ribbon to keep stray strands out of her face when working. Her skin is not pale, but not tanned either, rather fair and yet she has tiny little slash-like scars here and there, none on her face, but one or two on her neck, a few on her arms and hands, and so on; hinting of course of her time spent growing up at the Shrine and the mistakes she made along the way. She moves with a grace unlike most people, every motion having a purpose and if she has no reason to move she does not bother to waste the time. Her voice is calm, she is always composed and considering, a very smooth, musical sounding voice that should belong to someone a little younger; so the tones are of someone younger, but the words she uses and how she speaks is of someone older. If she is wearing any shoes, a person can be guaranteed they are the traditional wooden sandals, or they are zori sandals for quick running, sticking to family traditions.
http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/kamikaze/misawo01_kal.jpg

((*submitted Kintani, a new character to bring some different tones to the rp* please let me know what the rest of you think.....))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:49 pm
Hmmm....An Alchemist that excels in the arts of Electricity and Metal...Damn better watch out for her then Heh heh. damn what a good combination of Alchemy..  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:18 am
((*quick nod* one of the best combinations, almost as good as electricity and water...but yes...she's made to be dangerous, yet not always taking action...kinda like a lady version of Hughes without the obsessive father syndrom and some kicking skills....I feel so sorry for Scar when the fuhrer sets Kintani on him...Do you agree Mr. M?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:08 pm
I really wanted to be Roy Mustange but I guess its taken... crying Is there any other main characters that I can take part in?  

Kama_Jack

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:15 pm
Who are, why did I not see your request, and your sig is way too big.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff