Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
Banners((Updated!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:36 pm
((*she nodded, remembering the description* but there would be particulars about body build that would need to be handled in a drawing...and...*sighed*...you forgot to tell her...that's fine..there's always another day...))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:40 pm
like Monday...Roy looks evil when she draws him chibi then agian, all her bishies are the evil crazy people that kill other people for no reason....here I thought I was crazy. And then Ed looked....not sure....he looked depressed...so yeah I'll see what she can do...my little freshmen slave.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:02 pm
((*giggled* well thank you...this is going to be cool if it works out...although...*just smiled* I don't enslave my freshmen..I just steal their souls....which really is the same difference....))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:06 pm
Well she's the only freshmen slave I have. Since she's not a bad freshmen considering unlike all the others ones they don't go skipping classes and faking sick(hint hint*ashi*) and yeah. So she's a good little freshmen, except I don't like her boyfriend...  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:11 pm
((*she thought for a moment, agreeing* yes, you told me that...but I have several good freshmen....souless freshmen now upon meeting me...and of course people of every other level....my sister said my cuteness is hypnotizing or something like that for some reason....she never makes any sense like that, and neither does everyone else...))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:15 pm
I'm not cute, everyone seems to think I"m this outcast little psyco demonic person thing...lovely way to put it isn't it? But hey I got my friends so to the rest of the school I say "******** you all and go burn in heaven cause hell is my place!" Yes I'm crazy like that okay. I said that to someone before. Heh that shut them up fast. Little a*****e need to learn their place around me.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:18 pm
((*runs and hides in under the couch, crying softly* I'm sorry, I did not mean to.....*is just quiet now, scared of the little outburst that seemed to be rather angry*))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:22 pm
It's okay, just saying the freshmen this year are all just a bunch of snobbing little brats. Need someone to set them straight, or simply take care of them other ways...*eyes her dad's closet for a moment with an evil little grin(I think he still has a gun in there)*  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:59 pm
((*amazed look* what a coinccidence, here it's the same way..maybe they are just all having trouble getting the idea they are the best from the older school out of their heads, or maybe it's something cultural, or maybe we have not ground them down into the ground far enough....*glanced to her hunting bows and multiple bone pirecing arrows, her two swords, the multiple kitchen knifes, her dad's sawed off shot gun, as well as several other happy things like chainsaws, an old flamethrower, and a few revolvers* yes...no one should ever come to our house with the intentions to steal anything, hurt anyone here, or do any otherwise wrong deed...it will end badly for them...))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:01 pm
Flamethrower! Give me the flamethrower! Flames! *jumps around happily with a sudden burst of energy yelling 'flames!' many times*  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:05 pm
((*she smiled softly, tilting her head* yes, it's fun....we have not used it in a long while, but we know it works....*watched her friend go beserk, strongly reminded Fire was indeed a pyromaniac*))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:10 pm
If it works I don't care! Or we could try to fix it somehow...not sure.. god that'd be soo awsome! I wanna sword too....but my parents are like 'no it's dangerous what if the kids come over" blah blah blah. It's like it would have a sheeth(sp) and it'd be hidden away out of their reach duh! And I'm sure Ebo could teach me some things...  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:16 pm
((*grinned* I live in a forest, remember? Using it could be a very bad idea....*nodded quickly* I have to keep my swords locked up sometimes, and sometimes they are just lying around..it depends on what parents are thinking at the moment...now if I could just use it without inflicting fatal harm on another person..))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:25 pm
Fatal harm? 0.o Me really want a sword now! I wonder if I sord can cut through someone's neck? Rybrin would you know?  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:14 am
*winced* yes, swords, usually by stabbing can inflict fatal harm...and I accedentally cut my brother on the leg last time we fought...it was bad...but...*went through the possiblities and physics of the matter* well, if there was enough force applied, the sword was at a certain angle, and it was not dulled, yes, you could cut a person's head off first try...although it might take more times with less force, but you could always try several times...  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games