Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Soul Profit (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Basilisk917

Friendly Junior

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:14 pm
Corvo Bianco
Akira Flare
Sabrewolf123

1st Year: Kaoru Saga, at your service!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kaoru watched amazed as the Doctor was killed in a flash. "....He wasn't gonna compromise was he?" Kaoru said blankly as he stared at the doctor's corpse. . "Y'know, that was a lot easier than it was made out to be" Kaoru said as he dodged the bullets with ease. "Aw cra-!!" Kaoru started as he was slammed by a tentacle. Kaoru skidded along the floor for a little before coming to a stop. "Ow... can honestly say I was NOT expecting that." he cringed as he got up and dusted himself off. "Ok Rei, let's go get that control panel."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:08 pm
Corvo Bianco
Sabrewolf123

Basilisk917

Rei Minayami

Soul Wavelength: 35% ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Energy Output: 20%

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rei let out a sigh of relief as the Doctor collapsed. She was a little disappointed that she wouldn't get the chance to take him out herself, but it was too late now. "Ah, well there'll always be someone else out there I won't like..." Rei said ato herself as tentacles lunged at her. Rei dodged them with ease as she made her way to the console."Alright... what do I say?" Rei asked as she reached the console. "Ummm... Mr. Dragon, warden? C-Can you come help us please?" Rei said feeling really awkward about calling an enemy to their aid, but tough times, tough decisions.

Akira Flare

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:53 pm

Sabrewolf123
Just let me know if you want the clock sped up or not.

Basilisk917

Akira Flare

Indestructible tank? Yeah, I'll fight it. :p

User Image
Illo

Illo could only see the souls of the group before him at this point, but still he watched the events unfold.
And then there was one missing. For some reason, the light of a soul had been extinguished. The monk saw that one of the souls was facing the one that went out right before it happened, and piecing things together concluded that she must be the one. It wasn't a matter of name anymore. Illo was angry.

The mystic watched the tentacles attack the group next, and watched with slight amusement as the pretty little souls danced around like sizzling grease in a pan. He wasn't very aware of the fact that he was the cause, or even that they were sending for help in the form of a flying juggernaut. All he knew was that his soul was delighted at finding a worthy challenger, and that somebody needed to put the children to bed.

You, Illo said as he raised a finger up to Misa. He then teleported up to her, only about a foot away.

What will you do now? This place will be destroyed, and yet you will not heed my warning... What's more, he said as he glanced back at the body of the doctor, You find it necessary to take life from him who has given it unto you. At this point Illo extended two fingers up to Misa's head.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be. World without end. And he fired his attack with such force that a shock wave would ring out in all directions, possibly damaging the others.

Then he turned his attention to Athena.
And what about you? The monk asked as arcs of plasma jumped out from the core and singed the metal flooring around him.
You have no master, and you have no enemy. What's next for something like you, that has to be told what to do? He sighed and continued.
In a way I pity you. Sure, you're strong, but that was given to you as well. You don't have anything of your own. I could tell that when you didn't kill me earlier, even though you had the perfect opportunity to.

Iron Phoenix Mode: ON
Meltdown in T-22

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:56 pm
Corvo Bianco

Akira Flare

Basilisk917

Misa

User Image

Rielly

User Image

Tessa & Cinder

User Image

Misa V2

User Image

The Reactor

User Image

Warning: This is a boss character. She is too strong to take on without a full team!

Misa stepped backwards slightly as Illo teleported in front of her. "Wha...?" she asked when he pointed at her, her eyes wide with surprise and confusion. She didn't know what Illo was doing when he raised his fingers to her forehead and consequently was completely unprepared for his blast. She was blown backwards and straight into the wall behind her, slumping to the ground either unconscious or dead. "What the-!? Illo!" Yelled Reilly angrily. "Misa!" Cried Tessa as she ran to her friend's side. Athena's eyes narrowed as Illo appeared in front of her. Unlike Misa, she was prepared for a potential attack. "You won't be able to pity me when you're dead," she replied to Illo's comment, not seeming to be too affected by it. Meanwhile, Reilly turned her massive rifle towards him. It was already fully charged for another blast. She fired it directly at Illo, aiming for his center. Tessa turned angrily towards Illo, not saying whether Misa was alive or dead. "Cinder! Get him!" She yelled. Cinder obeyed immediately, firing blazing hot spikes towards Illo, prepared to track him with each shot if he moved. Misa V2 watched worriedly as Illo attacked Misa. Well, she was the bad guy. Plus, she'd killed the doctor!

Athena turned to face Rei and Kaoru and raised both her weapons. "I'll let them sort that out. That leaves me and-" There was a slight rumble above them and the walls shook. Then the ceiling almost literally disintegrated as a massive figure crashed through it and landed on the ground with an earthshaking slam.

User Image
Warning: This character is too strong to be defeated in battle!
Warning: This character can auto-hit!

The Black Warden was here. It turned its neck slowly to look down at Rei and Kaoru. Despite not having any expression, it was somehow obvious that it was waiting for orders from them. Apparently, the program had been set up so that anyone who called upon it this deep within the facility must be The Doctor himself as it was never imagined that intruders could make it this far.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Basilisk917

Friendly Junior

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:41 pm
Corvo Bianco
Akira Flare
Sabrewolf123

1st Year: Kaoru Saga, at your service!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kaoru gaped as the battle raged before his eyes. Things were moving too quickly for him. First, the doctor dies, then Illo fights his own team, and now that huge dragon swooped down, this was supposed to be an easy mission. "Man, this is freakin' me out!" Kaoru screamed as he ran to Rei. Than a thought passed his mind. "Oh! Warden dragon thingie, Rei! Let's use it to turn this battle to our favor!" Kaoru said jumping up and down.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:58 pm
Corvo Bianco
Sabrewolf123

Basilisk917

Rei Minayami

Rei looked a little surprised as the dragon swooped down and awaited her commands. "...Whoa,amazing." Rei muttered as her eyes widened, taking in the sight of the dragon as it hissed steam and pulsed energy. "Ah, yes..um... your target is the silver haired one before you, destroy her quickly." Rei commanded the dragon. "Also note that that those currently opposing her are your allies for the time being, the tall one withblue hair, the one in red and her machine, and the girl with the large gun." Rei said unsure of whether or not the dragon knew the names of the girls or would even cooperate with her.

[/align

Akira Flare

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:45 pm

Sabrewolf123

Basilisk917

Akira Flare

OOC: Sorry if this Roy Mustang move is a bit ridiculous. sweatdrop I ran out of ideas.

User Image

Illo

Illo was about to laugh at Athena’s brash statement, but was cut off. A powerful railgun blast leveled the monk. He had spent so much time enamoured by his own power that he’d forgotten about the others completely. The blast hit him like a freight train, and left a trail of debris between the formerly omnipotent meister and its owner. There was a long pause here, for Illo needed time to think as well as recoop.

I need to do something about that gun… It was actually able to hurt me.

Then again, I suppose that just makes it more fun, doesn’t it? Yes, I believe I haven’t had a fight like this since I was given my title. Ha, so be it then. The same outcome will befall these eager combatants!

… What is that I’m sensing now? It’s enormous! Oh well, first thing’s first.

The rubble began to shake and fall away from Illo, like the shards of a hatching bird’s shell. Phoenix most likely. While the dust settled around him, Illo stood calm as the fiery darts hurled themselves towards him. He teleported out of harm’s way and scoffed at the ridiculous attack. The smirk disappeared as the spikes redirected to come at him again, however. He noticed that something was happening in the air. It seemed to be recondensing in the wake of Reilly's attack, which gave Illo an idea. He teleported next to Reilly, fairly certain that her’s was a slower and more ranged weapon. He then began to teleport rapidly around her, splitting the air a little each time he did. As the whole room began to echo when a thunder that emanated from the maneuver, Illo suddenly stopped behind the railgun wielder.

His telekinetic abilities were so keen now that he come influence the particles re-entering the space around them. Illo would have it so that the atmosphere around them was full of almost nothing but oxygen. When the spikes came back around, Ill would simply teleport out of the mess, leaving a neat little oxygen bomb with Reilly as the core.

Ants to a Dragon.

MELTDOWN IN T-18

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:06 pm
Corvo Bianco
lol it's fine. Pretty interesting plan

Akira Flare

Basilisk917

Misa

User Image

Rielly

User Image

Tessa & Cinder

User Image

Misa V2

User Image

The Reactor

User Image

Warning: This is a boss character. She is too strong to take on without a full team!

User Image

When it heard Rei, The Black Warden turned and swept the room with a bright red sensor shining from its eye, identifying the individuals according to Rei's specified orders. As soon as the sensor faded, The Black Warden let out a ground-shaking roar and turned towards Athena who looked up at it genuinely frightened. "No! Wait!" Athena yelled at it, but The Black Warden wasn't listening. It spun around much faster than would be expected for something of its size and whipped its tail towards Athena. The tail slammed against her with bone-shattering force, sending her shooting backwards like a rag-doll into one of the pillars holding up the generator. The pillar buckled and shifted as Athena slammed into it, shooting sparks and smoke from damaged circuits. The whole reactor groaned under the change in support as Athena slid down the damaged pillar and landed on the ground. She looked up in time to see The Black Warden's massive talon come slamming down towards her, she dived out of the way just in time for the talons to miss her, shattering the metal plates of the floor where she had been sitting moments before. She backpedaled away from the creature, raising both her weapons and firing at it rapidly but the rounds seemed to simply bounce off of it. If it had eyes it wouldn't have even blinked. "You idiots!" Athena yelled to Rei and Kaoru as she continued backing up and shooting. "That thing is going to bring down the entire building!"

Meanwhile, Reilly was calmly reloading her railgun as Illo teleported around her. She had encountered enemies who were faster than her before and knew there was no point in trying to follow his movements or attack him until she was ready to fire again. Suddenly she began to feel dizzy for seemingly no reason as Illo teleported away from her. The air seemed thicker for some reason. Reilly realized too late exactly what Illo had done. She looked up in time to see the fiery spikes come shooting towards her, igniting the built-up oxygen around her. "AHHHH!" She screamed as she caught on fire, dropping her railgun and throwing herself out of the pocket of oxygen Illo had created. She fell to the ground and began rolling as she attempted to put it out. After several moments the fire covering her body was out and she lay panting on the ground, smoke still curling off of her. "Reilly! I'm so sorry!!" Cried Tessa, covering her mouth with her hands. She looked up at Illo, her expression changing to a glare. "You jerk!!" She yelled. "Cinder get him! But be careful and don't fall for that trick again!" Cinder roared his agreement as he turned to face Illo. With a burst of fire from his engine, Cinder rocketed upwards, reaching back his fist and attempting to deliver a massive punch straight to Illo's face.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Basilisk917

Friendly Junior

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:20 pm
Corvo Bianco
Akira Flare
Sabrewolf123

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kaoru giggled "Dude, why can't we bring this dragon guy to DWMA!? This thing is so awesome!" Kaoru glanced at Illo who seemed to be fighting the team. "Wait, Illo, what are you doing? We're your allies!" Kaoru said as the girls fought Illo. He had no idea what the heck Illo was doing, but it wasn't helping.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:38 pm
Corvo Bianco
Sabrewolf123

Basilisk917

Rei Minayami

Rei was a little surprised at how quickly the dragon appeared to be besting Athena when she seemed so strong. Although, Athena was right, with the dragon's fierce fighting style everyone in the reactor was probably going to die if the battle raged on. "Dragon, make sure to eliminate the enemies, so long as you keep your allies safe." Rei ordered the dragon feeling that the dragon could be a great help in the future. Just then a huge burst of fire flared in front of Rei. "What the-!? Reilly?" Rei yelled, she looked around looking for who attacked her. "Damn..." Rei said gripping her fist, this Illo was helpful at first, but he was starting to be a pain ever since the fight started. "Kaoru, weapon form! I don't wanna be defenseless in case he comes after us or the dragon next." she said holding her hand for her weapon to come.

Akira Flare

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:44 pm
Sabrewolf123

Basilisk917

Akira Flare

User Image
Illo

Illo watched as the brutish Cinder charged at him with a hint of amusement in his eyes. He was more than prepared to counter. It was a matter of choice with him at this point. The simple teleport would be fun; blipping out of existence just when it thought it had him, leaving the beast stunned. Then again, he hadn’t used the good ol’ illusion trick in a while.
Taking a step back, Illo began to mumble a few words to himself, appearing to be taunting the fiery beast. He remained perfectly still (that’s how the illusions are maintained, after all). It would look like Illo was standing in the same place that he was a moment ago, and when the behemoth swung and missed Illo would be in the ideal spot to capitalize on a heavy hit.
But unfortunately. that wouldn’t happen. Athena’s collision with the reactor threw off Illo’s already unstable resonance with the core. In resonance of this magnitude that would cause serious ripples. Plasma arcs poured out like spider grass, and Illo found himself at the mercy of Cinder’s herculean hook.
He took the punch like a heavy bag and flew like a ragdoll back at the core.

Ow…! Are you kidding me?

Illo eventually got back up. If this battle were a video game, his health bar would be at half by now. That didn’t matter though. What mattered was that Illo lost the little grip he had on his powers.

His eyes showed an emptiness that wasn’t present before as he arose to his feet. The ground around him would be shown to start melting, just as it did before in his fight with Radiation. The mystic started to levitate about this time, and a strange sound could be heard from the core, as if it was singing with the monk’s soul. The air around him for about 50 feet would become a strangely fluorescent, and the entire room would feel the effects of his resonance. After a bit of this, something strange would start to happen. Illo appeared to be shaking, vibrating even. The aura around him began splitting, but instead of the typical plasma arcs there formed strange phantoms that took the shape of hooded monks with three eyes as well.

The plasma phantoms swirled around and drew in energy from Illo, growing and eventually separating from the monk. They circled the room with a majestic etherealism that made for a supernatural experience in and of itself, but there was something a bit terrifying about these phantoms. As they passed by the walls a curious ripple washed over the metal. Plasma and electrical arcs spilled out from the circuits of the various machines in the reactor and seemed to be caught by phantoms, who stirred them up like a giant cauldron of nuclear energy.

One of the phantoms swooped down with a huge hand to scoop up Athena. Once it had her in its grasp it would squeeze her and essentially fry her with energy. The goal of the phantoms was to protect Illo and to gather energy into the already accelerated resonance, anything that was in the way was considered fodder. The reason Athena was targeted was because she happened to be closest.

At the core, Illo was floating in a trance so deep that it would be doubtful whether an atomic bomb could wake him, yet he kept on chanting.

All become of.
Time is energy
is love
is infinitely spilling
from nothing
is empty
is shining
is forever filling
All become of
All become of…
One.

Meltdown in T-10

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:57 pm
Corvo Bianco

Akira Flare

Basilisk917

Misa

User Image

Rielly

User Image

Tessa & Cinder

User Image

Misa V2

User Image

The Reactor

User Image

User Image

Athena raised her machine gun, quickly switching to soul rounds for more damage against incorporeal beings. The gun ran full auto, shredding through the monks that came towards her like tissue paper. She turned her grenade launcher on Illo, firing huge capsules full of searing hot plasma at him. The capsules would explode and spray plasma in every direction once they reached Illo. The Black Warden turned to Athena again, its laser sights homing in on her. Since she was its only target it was ignoring Illo or any threat he posed. Athena paused momentarily as her on-sensors alerted her to the fact that she was being targeted by the massive mechanical dragon. She looked back at Rei and Kaoru. "Don't you think there's a bigger problem right now!?" She yelled angrily. 'Make that thing target your crazy teammate before he absorbs all of us!" Tessa looked over at the girl and her partner. "What....should we do?" She asked hesitantly. Cinder was hovering nearby, awaiting its new orders.

[[WARNING: Your choice will affect the outcome of the Mission!]]  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Basilisk917

Friendly Junior

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:05 pm
Corvo Bianco
Akira Flare
Sabrewolf123

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Hey, Illo! Snap out of it!" Kaoru yelled at his teamate as he continued in his trance like state. Kaoru wondered if this was what he told them about before entering the reactor. Kaoru pondered whether Athena could beat Illo or at least end in a draw against him because Kaoru was growing attached to the dragon with its lasers and way it seemed to be able to change the tide of battle. How Kaoru wished he could do the same, but he realized that both would probably never happen. Regardless of what anyone thought Illo was kicking Athena's a** and Kaoru would never have lasers. Kaoru ran back towards Rei as he tried to stay out of the fight and maintain his and her energies until necessary. "Rei... I don't think we can convince the other to help us against the other. Whoever we fight, we'll probably have to fight after the first one is finished." Kaoru said to Rei, so the others wouldn't hear just in case they weren't fully focused on the battle, as he turned into a blade for her.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:20 pm
Corvo Bianco
Sabrewolf123

Basilisk917

Rei Minayami

Rei watched Illo fight everyone. She didn't exactly trust Illo to start with, but she didn't want to comment on it until it became a problem. And now it was a problem. Rei grabbed hold of Kaoru in his blade form as she stood. "Alright, Kaoru... It's really come to this." Rei sighed as she turned to the console. "Dragon, priorities have changed, the young man producing clones is now your enemy. Be wary of your first target, but she is now the second threat." Rei said as she tuned the console so that it would only take her commands and so the others couldn't use it, it wasn't like she was standing at the console this whole time doing nothing. Besides, if what the Doctor was right and something bigger was going on, she would at least have the dragon on her side if it survived the battle. "Seems like we'll be the only two from DWMA to return, eh Kaoru?" Rei said as she moved her hand over the blade hilt using Kaoru's ability to wield two blades instead of one.

Akira Flare

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:56 pm

Akira Flare

Basilisk917

Sabrewolf123

Quote:

User Image
Illo

At the time Athena blasted through Illo’s projection, he was already hidden in a massive ball of light. The energy he was gathering from around him was beginning to congeal in a truly impressive way. The phantoms circling the room were the result of his resonance with the core. They were shredded when Athena hit them with her special ammo, but this was only temporary as more energy would spring up and repair the damages. What was potentially dangerous was the fluid flying at Illo’s resonance ball.

The acid contacted the orb and began to do just what it threatened to; eat through it like caterpillars to a tomato. It looked like this was it for the super-monk, but fortunately Illo could sense the presence of a harmful substance when it tore through his phantoms. As the ball disintegrated, those on the outside would see nothing but air in its place.

Illo had teleported behind Athena and was about to unleash an onslaught of psychic blasts, the magnitude of which would be great enough to punch right through the far wall of the core. Apparently there are benefits to resonating with a nuclear power plant.

I’ve had enough of you, was what the monk said before opening fire.

Illo would then levitate high up into the air, regardless of whether his attack was successful or not. He turned his attention to the one’s who had called themselves his teammates, and noticed that they had summoned a beast to deal with him.

Fools… Don’t you not know what is happening here? Illo said addressing the group. This thing you call the core, I am resonating with it. It’s incredible. Soon I will overcome it, though, and much destruction will be wrought… I am sorry. My hubris satisfied as yielded the most profound of sorrows.
Even you kill me, you cannot stop what is coming. There is something else you should know. I have seen many truths in my time with these demons of enlightenment (phantoms). I see a time of great madness. I see a world enveloped in darkness.. I see the strong becoming weak, and the weak creating a new world out of the ash, like the phoenix.
With the end of his speech Illo resumed resonating. He focused energy in his hands in the event they didn’t take interest in his prophecies.

Iron Phoenix Mode: On
Meltdown in T-7

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas