Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Konan - Mount Reikaku Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:49 pm
"Well?" Nuriko asked.

"Well what?" Must-Remain-Single muttered.

"Aren't you going to go for him?"

"Are you stupid?! If you remember correctly, I've vowed to stay single!"

"You mean, we've decided to stay single until Suzaku has been summoned,"
Sensible-Doctor pointed out.

"Whatever."

"Noo!! I can't wait that long! What if he gets taken by another girl?!"
Secret-Romantic cried.

"What's your say on this?" Nuriko looked over at Lian.

"Me?" She looked down. "That's what I planned, but . . . I want to make sure he'll still be there for me when all this is over."

Nuriko nodded and mused for a bit. Then he perked up.

"Tell him."

"What?!"

"Tell him,"
Nuriko said simply. "That way he'll know you're intrested, but you want time to think."

"Riku?" Lian asked softly. "I . . . uhmm . . ." she took a deep breath and hoped she wasn't blushing. "I've told myself that I would stay single until all this has worked out." She looked over at him. "Riku . . . when all of this is over . . . and if we both survive . . . I'm willing to return to the capital with you . . . as your Empress."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:39 pm
Riku blinked and looked over to her. "What? But what you said to Chiriko..." He was quite shocked, and he heard a small voice, She does not want to be hurt again, my son. He left, then I did, now is the time. Take it slow, but know that there is only one woman for you.

He looked at her with soft eyes, "I would be very happy if you really wish to be with me. Once this is all over, we can talk of it more."

RikuHeartless

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:43 pm
Lian sighed inwardly with relief. Hopefully things would turn out as she hoped they would, but knowing fate, she faintly doubted it.

"Phew. I thought he was going to reject me for a moment," Lian sighed and flopped back.

"Told you so," Nuriko grinned, flipping back his braid. "Well, I'm going to hit the sack. Have fun with Riku."

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

Too late, he had faded for the time being. She sighed, but smiled at Riku.

"Nuriko's going to sleep," she told him. "And I think we should to. We're leaving tomorrow, aren't we?" She grinned as she blew a lock of hair out of her face. "Oh my . . . I'm going to get dark rings under my eyes . . ."

She stood up and brushed her dress off. She took one last glance at Riku, then scuttled over and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. She waved as she ran back into the building.

"See you in the morning!" she said, and disappeared into the edifice.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:39 pm
Riku leaned back on his hands, looking up at the stars. It had been a recent thing, having the stars return, but he hoped this was a blessing, a boon to show things were getting better. And it seemed that not only would be be able to have a Empress he loved, but it would fulfill the dreams of the two souls that had been reborn in them. "Ah Suzaku, you really are the protector of love, aren't you?" he spoke to the Suzaku constellations that glittered above him. He stayed that way for awhile before heading off to bed himself.  

RikuHeartless

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:38 pm
It seemed like she had only laid down to sleep when the rising sun woke her. Stretching, she looked up through the window in her room, smiling as if to greet the sun. She cleaned her face as best she could and stared at herself in the mirror. Come to think of it . . . She did look a little like Nuriko, but she couldn't see how it would affect her so much. She did up her hair and went out to the kitchens.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:04 pm
Tamahome had left the man, apparently he was sleeping outside or something. Sun Li thought him quite strange. He walked around a corner and nearly ran into a red haired bandit, who looked a bit familar. "Are you Mika's brother?" Then he was his robe in the bandits hands and he blinked. "Mika? What did you do? Why do you look like a boy?" He seemed curious and part of him was sad to see all her hair missing.  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:17 pm
Lian helped around the kitchens after getting permission from the leading cook. She fetched ingredients and looked after cooking food, a smile plastered on her face all the while.

After a while, she asked the cook if she could make her own dish, which was consented. Lian was busy the whole time, taking ingredients, cutting them up to exact proportions with sure deft motions, and monitoring the pot. A tangy smell surrounded the area she worked.

~~~~~~~~

Lian was helping to set the table when she began to wonder if Riku and Chiriko had woken up yet. Quickly finishing her current task, she went to their bedrooms.

~~~~~~~~

She stood in the hallway, caught between who she should see first. Nuriko helped her make that decision. Striding over to Riku's dorr, she knocked on it.

"Riku?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:43 pm
Mika chuckled a little as Tamahome mistook her for Drive. She handed him back his shirt, smiling slightly. "Well, if we're going to be heading into Eiyoh, I'm fairly certain there are going to be people who will recognize me. I can't very well protect the Priestess if I'm locked up in a prison." She really did prefer having longer hair, but if this would help her fufill her duty as Tasuki, she was going to have to make a few sacrifices. "In either case, I have enough horses for all of us to ride to Eiyoh. It'll be quicker that way."  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:14 pm
He nodded in understanding, pulling the robe back on. "Yes, horses would be must faster..." then he smiled a bit, "this is kinda strange, I know it's just a disguise, but you really look like a boy, and I'm getting a bit confused." He ran a hand through his long hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:17 pm
Mika laughed a little, still smiling. "Don't worry, I'll only be in the disguise for a little while." Truth be told, binding down her breasts as tight as she had was a bit uncomfortable... and well, a bit painful. She was glad that she did look like a boy. It helped with the disguise, in a sense. She streteched a little, shutting her eyes tightly for a moment. They were starting to bother her a bit. "I think," she said, rubbing her eyes a bit to keep the sleep from therm, "that I need a cup of tea. Do you want to come with me?"  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:24 pm
"I was going to try and sleep some, but sure... why not. Tea should help me sleep, right?" He followed her, she was so pretty, but now looked like a boy. He found himself a bit sad he wasn't able to admire her anymore, then he slightly shook his head, to clear it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:27 pm
She nodded, walking into the kitchen with Tamahome following. "Yeah. I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight." Mika sighed running her fingers through her hair. "Maybe by the time all of this is over, my hair will have grown back." It was odd, but she did prefer long hair.... except, of course, in a fight. Then, it was a bit annoying. "Hey Tamahome... do you ever think about the future? After all of this is over?"  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:31 pm
He sat down, smiling a bit. "Naw, I'm a wanderer, I never stay in one place long. I've never had a family, or any money, so I just drift. Never thought about things like that. For most of my life, I figured I'd die in the service of Suzaku, so I never needed to think of the future beyond that."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:42 pm
Nodding, Mika poured two cups of tea, and handed one to Tamahome. "Oddly enough... I know how that is." She took a sip of the tea, smiling. "The only family I have anymore is Hotohori. All the rest of my family is with Suzaku." It was her poetic way of saying that her family, her mother... her father... and her two little sisters were dead. "As much of an honor as it would be to die in the service of Suzaku... I don't think I will." As long as one of us lives... and it's not on one of the two days of the month... both of us will live. She sighed again, taking yet another sip before she spoke. "It's going to sound funny... but I've always kind of hoped that after everything... I wouldn't have to be a bandit anymore. I could choose to be something different..." She had never told anyone that before. Mika was always the eager pickpocket, but as much as she liked it, she would rather do something important.  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:52 pm
"I'm sure you will be able to Mika. You are a smart, cunning, talented woman, and I have every confidence you will be more then just a bandit leader." Tamahome sipped his tea, "You have "wings" right? You'll fly away from here, I'm sure." In converse, he thought about his mark, ogre... he was a demon...  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff