Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Fantasy Role Playing Guild~

Back to Guilds

Although we're running a bit slow right now, we'd love you to bring us back! 

Tags: Fantasy, Literate, Roleplay, Character Training, Contests 

Reply Role Playing
~ FRPG ~ Official Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:08 pm
"I'll stick to good old fashioned walking." Nathan says. "If that takes to long I can change into my demon form and fly there. From what I know I'm looking for the place with the huge army."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:12 am
Iongalad nodded his head and said, "Okay, but we need someone to go there now and tell them that we are coming, who is brave enough to take this responsibility?" he said, very serious now.  

Dr.Elf

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:35 am
((lol I forgot about Kiki the cat xp ))

Rianna blinked uncertainly at the elf. Kiki looked up and emitted a low mew. "I'm not so sure . . . " Rianna said. Couldn't he go himself? she thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:24 am
((Yes he could, but that wouldn't twist the plot much, if I showed up and then left. xd I WANT A PLOT TWIST NOOOOW! : eek xd domokun ))

Iongalad looks about sceptically as the whole group kind of twiddled their thumbs and looked at their feet, "What is this? You do not want to save you Kingdom? Why should us Elves risk our lives if the own Kingdom's inhabitants won't?"  

Dr.Elf

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:58 am
"In case you haven't noticed," the half demon snarls. "I'm not from Lanasia, or anywhere close."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:37 pm
Iongalad shot a dirty look at the demon, "Don't snarl at me while I'm trying to make a dramatic speech." he mouthed, sneering at the demon. "Does that matter? You are here to help! ANd you should, although you don't need me, even your wings, no matter how weak they are from battle could bring you there, at least if you were a demon of decent strength." he sneered again....he was a lil' upset at the moment. "Anyway, someone needs to go, and fast! Does anyone here other than the Princess know anyone that could be spoken to?"  

Dr.Elf

CainZeros

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:20 pm
"I could make it easily enough." Nathan says. "Even if I am just a half breed." He says this last part because he figures it is what the elf is thinking, or at least some of the others. "Besides, you said if the Kingdom's own inhabitants won't."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:00 pm
"I Know that!", said Iongalad in a tiring voice, this lil' demon had a 'tude that was getting in the way of his stirring up the people. "Anyway, any takers, I suppose we could walk there, but someone needs to go ahead. Someone who knows the royal family in a decent way."  

Dr.Elf

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:34 pm
Rianna looked down at her feet and sighed. ". . . I will go" she said regretfully. Her ears were miserably low. How was she going to explain to her parents why she left for all those years? Kiki looked up at Rianna and mewed softly. "Don't worry" Kiki said. "They're your parents. They're not going to kill you or lock you in a dungeon". Rianna smiled slightly and replied in Neko tongue "I know . . . but . ." The truth was she didn't want to go back though she had to stop the war in any case.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:30 pm
"Hahaha! Princess, YOU can't go back! It's WAY to dangerous! How about that husky fellow over there!", he said pointing to Bruce. He just looked up and seemed to growl at him. This put Iongalad off a little bit.  

Dr.Elf

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:34 pm
((Evil person. lol xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:29 pm
(( xd ))
Iongalad just stared at the Princess foor a bit and knew that she was serious. " Okay, but first. any objections? Okay!" he said before anybody could answer. "Are you ready?", he asked, preparing himself to send her to the castle in Lanasia.  

Dr.Elf

Spazzkid

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:46 pm
Dr.Elf
"Hahaha! Princess, YOU can't go back! It's WAY to dangerous! How about that husky fellow over there!", he said pointing to Bruce. He just looked up and seemed to growl at him. This put Iongalad off a little bit.

<3

Bruce looked up. "How did I get involved with this?" he asked and looked at the elf's finger. "I'm just here because f him." he said and nodded towards Nathan.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:30 am
((OOC: Because I'm being lazy right now, I'll post here, though I dedicated Ares_4 to post in this thread....))

Kario sighs, "If one must go and no one else wishes to go, I will go. However, I wish I could watch over her as I did swear to protect her, even before knowing that she is the Princess."  

Savory Garlic Crinkle
Crew

Hygienic Man-Lover

1,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games