Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Soft and Sexy
Club Vore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you like the best?
  Soft vore
  Furry vore
  Micro
  Macro
  Other
View Results

Zeusthunder

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:00 pm
Naito
That's kinda why I try to buy 2 sealed letters. I can like one & keep the other for sale later. Only downside is when I end up liking both items ><

Well, then you just keep both I suppose.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:01 pm
Zeusthunder
Naito
That's kinda why I try to buy 2 sealed letters. I can like one & keep the other for sale later. Only downside is when I end up liking both items ><

Yah, but I don't make any gold off of that. That's only a slight downside really. *nods*  

Naito

Zeusthunder

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:07 pm
Naito
Zeusthunder
Naito

Yah, but I don't make any gold off of that. That's only a slight downside really. *nods*

Well, I find anything I really want I either have enough gold for or will never, ever, make enough gold to buy.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:10 pm
Yeah... Umm you see a bowl of popcorn anywhere? I seemed to have misplaced it.  

Naito

Zeusthunder

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:11 pm
Naito

*quickly wipes her greasy hands on the couch*

Umm... I think the Vore Ninja stole it. You'll have to go take it up with her.

*quickly walks away*  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:14 pm
Zeusthunder
Naito

*quickly wipes her greasy hands on the couch*

Umm... I think the Vore Ninja stole it. You'll have to go take it up with her.

*quickly walks away*

Vore Ninja? Where can I find he- Hey wait! Where're ya going?!  

Naito

Sergius

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:16 pm
Zeusthunder
Fuzzy Necromancer
Odd it is. We'll have to ask her about this next time she's online.

I personally think horror movies don't have any appeal without supernatural or scifi thrills. Ghosts, unholy powers, things not quite human, alien forces, shape-shifting fiends, etc.

I'm generally not into scary stuff period. The entire waiting-for-something-to-pop-out-of-nowhere-and-scare-the-crap-out-of-me thing has never really appealed to me.

That's the thing though, almost no horror movies nowadays are actually scary, they either just surprise you with a shock Jump-outta-nowhere thing like you said, or disgust you with gore and violence. More like artificial snuff films. O_o Though I do enjoy zombie flicks. Only slow movers though, none of that running zombie bullcrap. XD

*walks around wary still* <.<  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:19 pm
Sergius
Zeusthunder
Fuzzy Necromancer

I personally think horror movies don't have any appeal without supernatural or scifi thrills. Ghosts, unholy powers, things not quite human, alien forces, shape-shifting fiends, etc.

I'm generally not into scary stuff period. The entire waiting-for-something-to-pop-out-of-nowhere-and-scare-the-crap-out-of-me thing has never really appealed to me.

That's the thing though, almost no horror movies nowadays are actually scary, they either just surprise you with a shock Jump-outta-nowhere thing like you said, or disgust you with gore and violence. More like artificial snuff films. O_o Though I do enjoy zombie flicks. Only slow movers though, none of that running zombie bullcrap. XD

Have you seen Sean of the Dead? That's the best zombie movie ever!

And where am I going, Naito? Oh, I'm just off to hide from the Vore Ninja. After all, you never know when she'll strike.  

Zeusthunder

Aneximarius

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:21 pm
*pouts on the couch* stupid price inflation.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:23 pm
Well...if you do see her could you tell her she owes me some popcorn!  

Naito

Naito

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:24 pm
thedemonhimself
*pouts on the couch* stupid price inflation.

Sorry dude....What're you trying to get anyway?  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:25 pm
Naito
Well...if you do see her could you tell her she owes me some popcorn!

Alright, I'll be sure to tell her that.

*as soon as Zeusthunder leaves the shadows in the room seem to grow darker and more ominous*  

Zeusthunder

Naito

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:26 pm
Hmm looks like the club hasn't paid its electric bill...*looks up at the lights*  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:27 pm
Zeusthunder
Sergius
Zeusthunder
Fuzzy Necromancer

Have you seen Sean of the Dead? That's the best zombie movie ever!

And where am I going, Naito? Oh, I'm just off to hide from the Vore Ninja. After all, you never know when she'll strike.

Yup, I own it. ^_^

Uh oh...*curls up into a little ball because of the darkness* o.o  

Sergius

Zeusthunder

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:28 pm
Naito
Hmm looks like the club hasn't paid its electric bill...*looks up at the lights*

*the shadows slowly grow longer and move towards Naito*  
Soft and Sexy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games